A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anyone else taken the test for WordMed.Biz? - No way

Posted: Jul 08, 2013

Has anyone else taken the test for WordMed.Biz?   I'm curious to know if someone passes this very easy test and is given an interview.  I've got over 25 years experience as a MT and took their very EASY test really quickly.  Actually, I was surprised at how easy it was.  Before going to the final part of the testing, I was informed I didn't pass the first section.  Really????  I'm thinking it is just an excuse to get you to take their MT course.  I've lost count of how many companies I've applied to in the last couple of months only to never hear from them at all.  Even after promises to get back to me.  I'm starting to think some of the ads are just a ploy to get our Email addresses and sell them.  Anybody else with a similar experience?

My post exactly - MT25

[ In Reply To ..]
You posted exactly what I was going to. Yes, their test was very EASY and it said I did not pass either. I was in disbelief, but then I thought as you do that they are probably trying to sell their MT course. Like who would want to spend their money on an MT course at present. I'm interested to hear other opinions.

I just took it... - VF

[ In Reply To ..]
and the same thing happened to me. The test was super easy. I also have over 20 years experience. I finished it in no time, with complete confidence that I passed with 100% accuracy. I totally agree with you that they are trying to get you to take their MT course.

I took it also and passed. Interview set for later - this week. Found it easy also.

[ In Reply To ..]
no message

I emailed the company and asked questions first before taking the test - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I was told one short sentence. Take the test then we'll talk. If I can't get answers to 2 simple questions, FORGET IT. It's not worth my time. All I asked was what days and hours do you need coverage for. I asked because I work nights. My intuition says this is a flaky company.

took it and passed sm - Hiya007

[ In Reply To ..]
did everything including the 4 voice files but have not heard back. I agree that everything was very easy. What's the point if everyone can do it? You might be on to something because I think on their website it has a school's link. Oh well.

Failed as well - TestLoather

[ In Reply To ..]
I just took the test as well. Advanced to the Objective part and was very confident when I submitted it only to be told that I failed and given a link to their "school." The test was exceedingly easy and I am still appalled that I flubbed it. I'd say this company and their test is definitely a fluke.

I passed, but have not heard from them - Bunny

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought the testing was easy, passed it, but have not heard anything. I feel like it was a big waste of time!
yep failed it also, haha. - lookingforwork
[ In Reply To ..]
18 years experience. don't believe it. they want me to apply for a course? no thanks.

WordMedBiz, a great place to work! sm - GF

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been working for them for 4 months and I absolutely love the work. The QA staff is excellent and give great feedback and encouragement. The platform is extremely easy to use. They pay every 2 weeks and you get your paycheck 2 to 3 days after submitting an invoice. I have nothing bad to say about them. I have 45 years' experience in this business and I have really been discouraged and disheartened after sending out a multitude of resumes for part-time work. I just wanted to give my estimation of this company. I hope to be with them a long, long time.

I think you're full of it. Must be a suit for them. nm - yearight

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Wordmed.biz Online Test
Apr 22, 2014

online test.  First failure ever!  Waaaaah!   ...

Anyone Else Take The Test For WordMed.Biz And Fail
Jul 17, 2014

Please.   What a crock.  20+ years experience, and I'm referred to a matchbook school. mttest can suck it.   If that's what WordMed.Biz trusts to screen potential employees, then I don't think I'd trust them as an employer.  and their red-hot screaming wage of .07 CPL.   Yeah...  ...

About WordMed.Biz?
Aug 01, 2013

What does anyone think about WordMed.Biz?  I tried to apply but their skill assessments site has been disabled (found out by calling the technical).  I left them a phone message, but no reply.  Need to find a transcription service that has consistent work.  I'm tried of never having work on my shift and then when it is there can't go on because it's not my shift, and tired of all the micromanaging.  Any comments? ...

Wordmed Biz - Has A Post Up Looking For Help But
Oct 07, 2014

first you're asked to register to test.  You do so,  you try to log in, and I was told I've already completed the test and to wait for further instructions or be contacted by a recruiter. what kind of crap is that??    This company has to be a shill for career step.   Pretty shady procedure,  you're still registered in their system, but you can't get into the website to apply for an opening posted on here.  Their website also says ...

Is WordMed.biz A Legit Company
Jul 26, 2014

Saw an ad for mental health transcription. Just wondering if they are legit? Anyone know anything about them? I applied/tested, got an email, set up a phone call to talk more.  I missed the call but they never made an effort to call a second time or email asking what happened.  ...

WordMed.Biz - Fake Ad Or A Horrible Company
Jul 17, 2013

Search doesn't seem to be working. I see the ad for WordMed.Biz has 14 negs. Is it a fake ad or a horrible company. TIA. ...

BEWARE: WordMed.Biz Is Promoting Career Step
Jul 26, 2013

Don't waste your time testing for WordMed.Biz unless you just want to get some practice in and you have time to waste.  Just know that no matter how well you do on their test, you will be told you did not pass and you will be encouraged to pursue additional training with Career Step.  I know that I passed their test because I was able to answer practically every question just by inserting the answers from my macro dictionary. I also know for a fact that my answers were correct be ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Lab Test Name
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like CCSR~sound familiar to anyone, because I can't confirm it and I have never heard of it. TIA! ...

S/l G-lie-a-test
Nov 08, 2009

This is in the patient's medication list. Doctor says "s/l g-lie-a-test as needed". The patient has severe dementia, hypertension, history of aggressive sexual behavior at nursing home and glaucoma.  His other medications include lorazepam and Xalatan drops. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

3T4 Test
Dec 16, 2009

Is that right, and is that how it should be typed out? thanks. ...

The CMT *test* Is Not To See How Much You Know, But
Mar 31, 2010

If any employer wants us to have that silly so-called "certification", they'll have to do a lot better than .05 cpl (or less) added to our pay for it.  Show us the MONEY first. ...

Lab Test Pro-on
May 25, 2010

Hi could somebody help me out with the lab test sounds like pro-one, but  I am unable to verify it on google. Is it Pro-1, pro-1, Pro-One or what? ...

Another Test
May 25, 2010

He was also negative for HIV s/l EFB.  ...

This Job Is A Test . . . It Is Only A Test
Jul 19, 2010

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!! ...

Anyone Taken The MME Test?
Sep 01, 2010

Just curious what I might be up against if I tried it.  I've done this for roughly 12 yrs but a friend (who has been at it longer than me) failed the first part. ...

Has Anyone Taken The MME Test
Oct 08, 2010

I am going to apply for MME, and I guess then you get an invitation to take the test.  Does anyone know about this test?  Do they expect you to proof the documents from begnning to end or just fill in blanks?  Any other information would be great as welll. ...

Lab Test Help, Please!
Nov 29, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a test that s/l antiglumera BMAB?  It comes at the end of a long list of rheumatologic lab tests. ...

Another Lab Test...
Nov 29, 2010

How about a CL1Q?  Again, it is at the end of a long list of rheumatology labs. ...

New CMT Test
Jan 12, 2011

Did anyone take the new beta CMT test and find out their results? There were techical problems with scoring or something?  We've been waiting weeks and weeks and were told we would get the results no later than today, and still haven't heard anything.  ...

Before I Test For MQ....
Mar 17, 2011

can anyone tell me if they allow Windows 7 and what type of internet connect they require.  I realize most people here will tell me not to work for them, but I need a job bad. Thanks ...

TTS Test
Mar 24, 2011

Has anyone tested for TTS? ...

ROI Test
May 14, 2011

Has anyone here passed the ROI online test?  I took it but didn't pass.  The "failure" message suggested a specific training program.... There was an entire thread about this a few months ago.  Numerous MTs, some with 20 and 30 years of experience, said they didn't pass it.  (I have over two decades w/ extensive rad and have always had superb QAs.)  Someone suggested that it may be a scam.... I carefully reviewed each question and answer before submitting.&n ...

RMT Test
Sep 30, 2011

Could someone advise me about taking the RMT test?  Has anyone taken it?  Would you take it first, then CMT after this?  I am not sure about this.  Thank you.  I have been an MT for many many years, but feel I need to do this if I want to go independent.  ...

TT Test?
Apr 23, 2013

So, the ad says to send resume via email and then go to the website to do test.  Does anyone know how to access the test as I don't see anything on the website.  Do you have to wait for an invite? ...

Eye Test
May 28, 2013

How would you write on a Snellen eye test when doctor says right eye 20 over 25 minus 7? Thank you in advance. ...