A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

about WordMed.Biz? - Beth

Posted: Aug 01, 2013

What does anyone think about WordMed.Biz?  I tried to apply but their skill assessments site has been disabled (found out by calling the technical).  I left them a phone message, but no reply.  Need to find a transcription service that has consistent work.  I'm tried of never having work on my shift and then when it is there can't go on because it's not my shift, and tired of all the micromanaging.  Any comments?

Hi Beth- WordMed.biz - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I just started with them today, after waiting all week to get up and running on the account. We had a conference call and I asked if they were still accepting applications and unfortunately, they are not right now. It's a great account for only working a few hours, made a great line count.

WordMed.Biz - Beth

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info ... keep me posted in a few weeks, if you don't mind, and let me know how things are going. If they ever do decide to open up and accept applications, I'd be interested. Best wishes to you.

Beth, do a search on this site for them. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x
Not Beth but I did a search and - nn
[ In Reply To ..]
I did a search on them and really didn't see anything negative other than the rate of pay, so not sure what you might be referring to.
That's a big negative... - MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I spoke with the recruiter. She is a nice woman. The problem is that they are only paying 7 cpl without spaces. That is very low pay. Even if the account is easy, it will still equal out to low pay. It's not worth it for the stress that medical transcription brings.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Else Taken The Test For WordMed.Biz?
Jul 08, 2013

Has anyone else taken the test for WordMed.Biz?   I'm curious to know if someone passes this very easy test and is given an interview.  I've got over 25 years experience as a MT and took their very EASY test really quickly.  Actually, I was surprised at how easy it was.  Before going to the final part of the testing, I was informed I didn't pass the first section.  Really????  I'm thinking it is just an excuse to get you to take their MT course.  I've lost count ...

Wordmed Biz - Has A Post Up Looking For Help But
Oct 07, 2014

first you're asked to register to test.  You do so,  you try to log in, and I was told I've already completed the test and to wait for further instructions or be contacted by a recruiter. what kind of crap is that??    This company has to be a shill for career step.   Pretty shady procedure,  you're still registered in their system, but you can't get into the website to apply for an opening posted on here.  Their website also says ...

Wordmed.biz Online Test
Apr 22, 2014

online test.  First failure ever!  Waaaaah!   ...

Anyone Else Take The Test For WordMed.Biz And Fail
Jul 17, 2014

Please.   What a crock.  20+ years experience, and I'm referred to a matchbook school. mttest can suck it.   If that's what WordMed.Biz trusts to screen potential employees, then I don't think I'd trust them as an employer.  and their red-hot screaming wage of .07 CPL.   Yeah...  ...

Is WordMed.biz A Legit Company
Jul 26, 2014

Saw an ad for mental health transcription. Just wondering if they are legit? Anyone know anything about them? I applied/tested, got an email, set up a phone call to talk more.  I missed the call but they never made an effort to call a second time or email asking what happened.  ...

WordMed.Biz - Fake Ad Or A Horrible Company
Jul 17, 2013

Search doesn't seem to be working. I see the ad for WordMed.Biz has 14 negs. Is it a fake ad or a horrible company. TIA. ...

BEWARE: WordMed.Biz Is Promoting Career Step
Jul 26, 2013

Don't waste your time testing for WordMed.Biz unless you just want to get some practice in and you have time to waste.  Just know that no matter how well you do on their test, you will be told you did not pass and you will be encouraged to pursue additional training with Career Step.  I know that I passed their test because I was able to answer practically every question just by inserting the answers from my macro dictionary. I also know for a fact that my answers were correct be ...