A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is WordMed.biz a legit company - abctran

Posted: Jul 26, 2014

Saw an ad for mental health transcription. Just wondering if they are legit? Anyone know anything about them? I applied/tested, got an email, set up a phone call to talk more.  I missed the call but they never made an effort to call a second time or email asking what happened. 

Yes... - waitingforjack

[ In Reply To ..]
Very nice company to work for. Not the easiest account in the world, but it is straight typing and there's lots of work. They probably got a ton of applicants and just kept moving down the line when they couldn't reach you, so if you're truly interested, contact them again.

great company - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
But why in the world is it on THEM to hunt you down if you miss a call?

Similar Messages:

WordMed.Biz - Fake Ad Or A Horrible Company
Jul 17, 2013

Search doesn't seem to be working. I see the ad for WordMed.Biz has 14 negs. Is it a fake ad or a horrible company. TIA. ...

Is GMR A Legit Company, Not Sure What Their Problem Is
Aug 19, 2010

I saw an ad for GMR transcription and applied via their website’s application form.  I was using my mac at the time.  It didn’t seem to like it, so I then tried it using my Windows computer and I was able to proceed to the next step.  I get done with the application, I checked the box that asked if I would agree to a test, I pasted my resume and sent it on its way.  Nothing.  Although I did get a confirmation email that they received my application I never he ...

Cypress Medical - If This Company Is Really Legit
Jun 24, 2014

Does anyone know if this company is really legit. There is nothing that comes up on Google as far as a company website, or any information really. They give no contact name really. It seems odd. If anyone knows of a website or other company information, would be great. Thanks very much. Lots of scams out there these days. ...

About WordMed.Biz?
Aug 01, 2013

What does anyone think about WordMed.Biz?  I tried to apply but their skill assessments site has been disabled (found out by calling the technical).  I left them a phone message, but no reply.  Need to find a transcription service that has consistent work.  I'm tried of never having work on my shift and then when it is there can't go on because it's not my shift, and tired of all the micromanaging.  Any comments? ...

Anyone Else Taken The Test For WordMed.Biz?
Jul 08, 2013

Has anyone else taken the test for WordMed.Biz?   I'm curious to know if someone passes this very easy test and is given an interview.  I've got over 25 years experience as a MT and took their very EASY test really quickly.  Actually, I was surprised at how easy it was.  Before going to the final part of the testing, I was informed I didn't pass the first section.  Really????  I'm thinking it is just an excuse to get you to take their MT course.  I've lost count ...

Wordmed Biz - Has A Post Up Looking For Help But
Oct 07, 2014

first you're asked to register to test.  You do so,  you try to log in, and I was told I've already completed the test and to wait for further instructions or be contacted by a recruiter. what kind of crap is that??    This company has to be a shill for career step.   Pretty shady procedure,  you're still registered in their system, but you can't get into the website to apply for an opening posted on here.  Their website also says ...

Wordmed.biz Online Test
Apr 22, 2014

online test.  First failure ever!  Waaaaah!   ...

Anyone Else Take The Test For WordMed.Biz And Fail
Jul 17, 2014

Please.   What a crock.  20+ years experience, and I'm referred to a matchbook school. mttest can suck it.   If that's what WordMed.Biz trusts to screen potential employees, then I don't think I'd trust them as an employer.  and their red-hot screaming wage of .07 CPL.   Yeah...  ...

BEWARE: WordMed.Biz Is Promoting Career Step
Jul 26, 2013

Don't waste your time testing for WordMed.Biz unless you just want to get some practice in and you have time to waste.  Just know that no matter how well you do on their test, you will be told you did not pass and you will be encouraged to pursue additional training with Career Step.  I know that I passed their test because I was able to answer practically every question just by inserting the answers from my macro dictionary. I also know for a fact that my answers were correct be ...

Okay, I Have An OTI Complaint, And I Do Think It's Legit!
Jun 10, 2013

I think the email we got from L. yesterday (on a Sunday!) was really overboard.  She said the were " tired " of work being out of TAT on the weekends.  Weill, I'm tired of there not being any work on the weekdays.  I happen to use Sunday as my day of rest and time with my family, and I truly resent being bawled out for not working on Sunday.  I work the other six days and have a life on Sundays outside of OTI.  I am so sick of being treated like a second ...

Transcription Doctors Legit?
Apr 09, 2012

California company....I'm wondering at this point if they are for real?  Thanks. ...

Info On MedWrite Out Of CA - Legit?
Apr 09, 2013

They have a post on another site. Know they are India owned and have a website but found very little else.  I've worked for MM so the India part doesn't bother me that much, just want to be sure I will get paid.  Appreciate any pertinent info. ...

Global Information Systems Is Legit?
Aug 13, 2012

Has anybody been contacted by GIS after testing and then said there was a verbal test?  Is this legit? ...

Discouraged...are There Legit Good Companies Out There
Jan 13, 2015

I'm certainly getting discouraged by reading more and more on this board.  I used to work for MModal when it was Medquist and they seem just as bad on here.  TTS has bad reviews.  Seriously other than working at an office, which simply isn't feasible for me, are there any reputable, legit companies out there?  I went to the job seeker's board, but it seems it's all FT, or Nuance/TTS/MModal.  Glad I kept my other job, but I had wanted a little extra i ...

Is That Durham Rehab Ad Legit? I Smell A Scam, Anyone Else?
May 15, 2010

This ad just doesn't sit well with me. Did anyone apply and get a response? ...

Need Info On Legit Corporate Transcription Companies
Apr 09, 2013

I have a friend that would like to get into doing transcription so she can stay home with her kids.  She's done transcription before, but never medical.  I've done some research for her, but it's hard to tell which companies are legit or not.  Does anyone know of any companies that have corporate transcription and pay decently, other than Ubiqus, which isn't hiring right now? Thanks for your help! ...

Is XELOX A Legit Chemo Regimen For Colorectal Cancer? Not Comfy With Ref. Thanks! Nm
Mar 18, 2014

.. ...

"K Bath" - ?slang, Legit-sm
Mar 24, 2010

Context:  renal patient with hypokalemia.  "I will give a single dose of potassium and adjust his K bath".  ...

At Your Company, Are Your Company-observed Holidays Paid By The Company?
Oct 07, 2014

I am working at a company who observes certain holidays and we are required to work 4 of them, but this is the first company I have ever worked where I have to use my PTO on the holiday I am supposed to be off.  Does your company do the same?     Thank you! :) ...

Can Someone Suggest A Company That Hires IC? I Can't Work For A Company That Offers Insurance.
Feb 17, 2014

Xx ...

I Want To Find A Different Company, But My Fear Is That MQ Will Only Swallow That Company
Jul 15, 2011

up and I'd be back at square one, making no more than their "maximums."  I wonder, are this new maximum pay going to stay the same (or lower)?  I mean, in 5 or 10 years (if we are still here) will it be the same?  Or less?  I think so. ...

On Company Board, Under Post You Quit A Company
Sep 11, 2011

what's going on? ...

What Would Be An Ideal Company? I Would Like To Build That Company.
Mar 31, 2010

We are a pretty big company, and we think we know what transcriptionists want, but it doesn't hurt to ask.  There are a lot of top people in our industry that are finding themselves without jobs, often without notice, both managers and transcriptionists.  I think that the tide is turning, and that we need to make sure that we treat our people right, so if you could take a few minutes and answer this, maybe we can make a difference.  I am asking for real answers, ones that ar ...

I Wanted To Add A Company To The Bad Company List And
Apr 21, 2012

one to stay away from.  Integrity.  They test you, claim they are checking your references and then when you email asking if they got hold of the references, crickets.  Not a word from them.  This has been a few weeks, too.  If they are this rude just during the recruiting process, I hate to think what working for them would be like. ...

MDOfficeManager (company) - Anyone Have Information On This Company?
Aug 31, 2014

Has anyone heard of a company called MDOfficeManager?  I was interested but I do not like the way they require SSN and other personal information up front before allowing the applicant to proceed with other parts of the application, including online tests.  I have heard there are fake websites for job applications.  Thanks. ...

Nuance... Bad Company Or Worst Company Ever.
May 15, 2015

Some days are more aggravating than others with this company.   ...

How Do I Look Up A Company On The Company Board?
Nov 09, 2009

I'm trying to do research on some companies before applying.  Can anyone tell me how to do this or if it is possible to do this yet on MTStars?  Also if you know of other web sites that are good for this type of research, that would be helpful as well. ...

Looking For A VR Company
Nov 02, 2009

I have never done straight typing, my first MT job was with VR (even though I didn't even know they had stuff like that, LOL) now I love it and I am looking for some VR companies that are good to work for. If anyone could point me in the direction of some companies.  Thanks so much ahead of time ...

Looking For A Company With No ASR And All USA
Nov 18, 2009

I have over 30 years in this field and it seems that a lot of companies are either cutting the MT's pay to edit on ASR and/or are offshoring work out to India, Pakistan, Philippines, etc.  I don't believe in sending our jobs overseas, and I've also given ASR at whirl (a long whirl lol) and I still couldn't increase my lines per hour to compensate for the cut in pay that I had to take by doing ASR.  So what I'm looking for is a company that does not do ASR, do ...

MT #1 Company
Feb 04, 2010

Im wondering, MQ is supposed to be the #1 MT company, biggest, Spheris is supposed to be #2, the other company I also work for is #4...what company is the #3?  Does anyone know? ...