A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wolf Star Transcription - Inquiry

Posted: Aug 10, 2011

I saw this ad and was curious about the company.  Also, is anyone else having any trouble with the email address in the ad?  I wasn't sure if I should copy and paste my info in the email through this site or not.  Has anyone else tried to apply?  Thanks.

link broken - mrsp

[ In Reply To ..]
my email was returned as well. i followed the link on the ad and applied from the mtstars.com site.

Consider it a sign of fate and a blessing - Seriously.

[ In Reply To ..]
IN. MY. OPINION. WENDY.

(and in the opinion of apparently many others).

Honestly, take it as a sign that she couldn't even retain focus long enough to even get her own email address straight and RUN.

JMHO, JMO, IMO, IMHO, and all that other legalese.

I have only seen a few posts.... - where are the other ones?

[ In Reply To ..]
I have only found a couple of posts, and they were 2 years ago...and then, of course, the replies now. I am more concerned about any pay issues. I have worked with laid back people and I have worked with not so laid back people. I am definitely not saying that you all didn't have horrible experiences...I am just at first more concerned about work load any pay.
whoops..."and pay" - I need to get some sleep :)
[ In Reply To ..]
n/m

When you place your mouse over the address (sm) - MyT_WannyMT

[ In Reply To ..]
It shows at the bottom of your internet window "Wendyk55@aol.com" instead of the "Wendyk55@gmail.com" listed in the ad.

PLEASE SEARCH THE ARCHIVES - been there - all true

[ In Reply To ..]
And search for a business license.
This is not the average MTSO "company", she is one person with a handfull of MTs.

I had to fight to get my money, and my story turned out no different a scenario than all the others on this board over the years - same sorry excuses.

I'm surprised she is back here advertising because she had a BAAAAD reputation and has stayed away for a while.

IMHO, my experience was horrid, email after email.

I will co-sign everything the above poster states - Been there, done that with her, too

[ In Reply To ..]
This woman, IN MY OPINION AND IN MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, takes "bipolar" to an entirely new level. I won't take time to reiterate my experience with her right now as I'm working, but suffice to say if you deal with her, you yourself might find yourself in need of heavy medication. Fortunately, due to sheer luck, I never actually got started with her due to her mixing up on my VPN information, but...WOW. Just...WOW. She's indescribable.

Good luck to you, but I think everyone who's dealt with this woman would agree that you're likely better off continuing your search, no matter how desperately you may need a job.

Similar Messages:

Blue Star Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks. ...

The VP Who Cried Wolf
Mar 23, 2015

Calling for mandatory overtime only to have your employees use up their PTO or make up hours because there is no work is poor management. I fell for the scheme last week, but not this week. I am not working more than my scheduled hours. Next time there really is a need for overtime I will not be available Because I cannot be sure there really is a need. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Lesson learned. ...

The HDSM Who Cried Wolf
Oct 17, 2014

Says there are almost 300 jobs, asks for people to work OT all weekend -- and then bam 10 minutes later I run out of work.  It just goes from bad to worse here. ...

I Like The Star
Dec 14, 2010

graphics on the main board that float down.  Just noticed them.  At first thought my eyes were playing tricks.  Cute and fitting.  ...

Anyone Have Information On STAR Med? (SM)
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone else apply for this position and not hear back from them?  TIA!! ...

Transolutions STAR Team
Oct 24, 2009

They asked me to test... I did look at archives and see the usual some people love it, some hate it.  Any recent comments on the STAR team? Is that being a floater, helping out on multiple accounts?  Maybe like specials team at Spheris...  ...

UNRULY, DISGRUNTLED MTS ON MT STAR
Nov 10, 2009

I have to tell you all this because I think it's funny.  We had a conference call with our CCM a while back and one of the MTs made the comment off-hand that some of the comments made on MT Stars were horrendous.  Apparently she was a new employee.  LOL.  My CCMs replay was simply "Well, everyone needs a place to rant occasionally."  LOL.  ...

Accentus STAR Team
Oct 23, 2012

Will someone who is familiar with this job please let me know how your like it?  I was specifically wondering how good/bad the platform is that you work on, and what platform is it?  How good/bad are the jobs that come thru for you to edit/transcribe?  Thanks for replying. ...

S/l After Seizure... "responsive STAR ______ Maneuvers"????
Mar 18, 2010

"BUt, after the seizure, the patient would not even answer in one word sentences, althought he would track around the room, move all extremities and he was responsive to s/l "star _____ maneuvers". ...

"Star" Closed
Jun 03, 2011

Hello! :) I am doing an operative report, and I keep hearing a phrase that sounds like "star" closed .... Context: "Venogram of the right common femoral artery, right iliac artery, inferior vena cava and femoral vein, right iliac vein and inferior vena cava (star) closed on the left side." I have never heard of "star" closing anything! Any suggestions would be appreciated. :) ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...

Prn Military Transcription/prn Medical Transcription
Jun 25, 2014

Anyone hear from them yet?  Over 1100 views, that means a billion resumes. ...

Offshore Transcription Stories Wanted- Medical Malpractice Cases Related To Offshore Transcription M
Oct 15, 2009

A legal contact was inquiring about the connection of medical mistakes related to off-shored transcription mistakes.  I have told him to review these boards and hopefully he will benefit from the information here.  While he did not discuss the exact case, I think that he will be able to use the off-shore transcription issue to his client's benefit or at least highlight that the provider in question does not have as rigorous control on processing records as other pr ...

What Is Your Opinion Of Nuance Transcription And United Transcription (United In Charlotte, NC)
Jun 06, 2012

I have been offered a position with both.  I have; however, in the past, had a position where the employer still owes me $6000.  Does United pay and have the work?  Does Nuance have enough work for me?  I need full time work guaranteed income, like everyone else.  Good luck to all out there! ...

JLG Transcription - Good Or Bad, Anything About JLG Transcription?
Jun 24, 2011

Can anyone tell me, good or bad, anything about JLG Transcription? Thanks. ...

ASR -v- Transcription
Oct 12, 2009

Would someone explain to me how is that this company can legally pay us a lower rate for ASR compared to transcription?  After they pushed ASR on me, (said that I wouldn't ever get a 50:50 ratio of ASR to transcription) I am getting mostly ASR work.  My pay has dropped significantly.  Can they do this? ...

Q.E.D. Transcription
Oct 13, 2009

Does anyone know anything about, or have any experience with Q.E.D. Transcription? ...

Q.E.D. Transcription?
Nov 11, 2009

I have an interview tomorrow morning with this company, and I was wondering how they are to work for (i.e. work load, pay on time, platform, etc.).   TIA!!! ...

PRN Transcription?? Anyone??
Nov 19, 2009

Anyone have any information about P.R.N. Transcription?  Got a reply on a resume I sent out and am wondering what type of company they are???  Good, bad, ugly? ...

PRN Transcription
Nov 20, 2009

For those of you who have recently posted regarding PRN and have worked for them, is this the company out of Ohio?? ...

NOW Transcription
Dec 23, 2009

Hi all!  I was just wondering if anyone worked for NOW Transcription or if anyone knew anything about this company?  Any input would be appreciated. ...

P.r.n. Transcription
Feb 02, 2010

Just wondering if anyone works for this company or has any info on them and now they are to work for. Thanks. ...

Transcription USA
May 10, 2010

Anything on Transcription USA ...

GET OUT OF TRANSCRIPTION
May 17, 2010

Since the advent of voice recognition and overseas outsourcing, transcription has ceased to be a profession.   I will NEVER -- repeat, NEVER make the money I was making as a transcriptionist at a hospital 5 years ago, before we were replaced by VR and cheap outsourcing to India.   Now all that's left are transcription companies here in the U.S. that don't want to pay much more, lie to us and tamper with our line counts.   GET OUT, GET OUT OF TRANSCRIPTION! ...

A Day Without Transcription?
May 28, 2010

It seems that everyone has negative things to say about how employers do not pay MTs what they're worth and how they offshore the easy stuff, but pile on the lousy ESL stuff on the transcriptionists in the States. Too bad there can't be a general strike of U.S. MTs - a day without transcription - just to show how we're needed. It seems to be the only thing employers would understand. Impossible, I know, but I bet employers would sit up and take notice. ...

USA Transcription
May 30, 2010

They are so antiquated!  They want you to have a what?  A large cassette player and pick up tapes and live in Houston/Spring are and...  Good grief! ...

A Transcription Job
Jun 09, 2010

I would love to do medical transcription at home but I don't have very strong ESL experience.  I live in Arkansas, for pete's sake!  Is there not a transcription company out there that starts you out with dictators you can actually understand until you get used to everything????? ...