A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l After seizure... "responsive STAR ______ maneuvers"???? - BEX

Posted: Mar 18, 2010

"BUt, after the seizure, the patient would not even answer in one word sentences, althought he would track around the room, move all extremities and he was responsive to s/l "star _____ maneuvers".

Response to Valsalva maneuver? - justme

[ In Reply To ..]
just an educated guess

Definitely starting saying STAR ... something - Bex

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks - i was thinking the same, left it blank. :)

Could it be startle? - MT2

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Poltizering? Maneuvers
Nov 23, 2009

This is in reference to a patient wtih mild eustachian tube dysfuncition who cannot "pop" her ears. The doctor says they tried "polterizing"  maneuvers that were not successful.  Any guesses?  ...

S/l Ganzen And SI Compression Maneuvers Nm
Apr 07, 2011

nm ...

Diabetic ______
Mar 31, 2011

Dr. giving past medical history, includes "...diabetic (s/l) low-sis coal-eye".  Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Reverse ______ To The LAD?
May 19, 2011

s/l reverse saphening?  I know that is not it but have no idea what it could be! ...

______ Cholecystitis
Feb 28, 2013

He underwent an ultrasound that showed adenomyomatosis of the gallbladder, which is sometimes consistent with ______ cholecystitis.  (Patient is going to have cholecystectomy and doc is describing the history before proceeding to operative part) The blank is very smushed, almost sounds like non-onycho-cholecystitis, which makes no sense of course :)  thanks! ...

I Like The Star
Dec 14, 2010

graphics on the main board that float down.  Just noticed them.  At first thought my eyes were playing tricks.  Cute and fitting.  ...

Anyone Have Information On STAR Med? (SM)
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone else apply for this position and not hear back from them?  TIA!! ...

Transolutions STAR Team
Oct 24, 2009

They asked me to test... I did look at archives and see the usual some people love it, some hate it.  Any recent comments on the STAR team? Is that being a floater, helping out on multiple accounts?  Maybe like specials team at Spheris...  ...

UNRULY, DISGRUNTLED MTS ON MT STAR
Nov 10, 2009

I have to tell you all this because I think it's funny.  We had a conference call with our CCM a while back and one of the MTs made the comment off-hand that some of the comments made on MT Stars were horrendous.  Apparently she was a new employee.  LOL.  My CCMs replay was simply "Well, everyone needs a place to rant occasionally."  LOL.  ...

Blue Star Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks. ...

Wolf Star Transcription
Aug 10, 2011

I saw this ad and was curious about the company.  Also, is anyone else having any trouble with the email address in the ad?  I wasn't sure if I should copy and paste my info in the email through this site or not.  Has anyone else tried to apply?  Thanks. ...

Accentus STAR Team
Oct 23, 2012

Will someone who is familiar with this job please let me know how your like it?  I was specifically wondering how good/bad the platform is that you work on, and what platform is it?  How good/bad are the jobs that come thru for you to edit/transcribe?  Thanks for replying. ...

S/l Gulding Seizure
Oct 31, 2009

Neurologic consultation - reason for consult is - Cerebrovascular accident with hemorrhage.  Evaluation of a s/l gulding seizure.  ...

Seizure Medication
Dec 29, 2011

seizure medication that sounds like daprolate?  ...

Benzodiazepine Withdrawal Seizure
Jul 11, 2012

We will try to "lysol" this with titrating doses of benzodiazepines.  ...

Patient Having Seizure Having *studderous* Breathing?? Thanks. Nm
May 29, 2010

nm ...

S/l Solving This Rule Out Seizure Versus Concussion
Sep 28, 2011

This is an ER Note for guy with alcohol poisoning.  last heading of the dictation, dr states what s/l solving this.  Never seen as heading, cannot find anything near.  solviness? Would think the heading would be impression or something similar... ...

Drug S/l Tri-a-po-da-lol PMH Of Seizure Disorder And Gamma Knife For
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Seizure With Partial Body Stiffening Followed By S/l Forfitidy?
Feb 17, 2015

Any ideas? ...

Patient With Closed Head Injury - S/P *athacy* And Seizure. Thanks. Nm
Mar 26, 2010

nm ...

There Is No Evidence Of Sagittal Sinus Thrombosis Or Seizure *regenic* Focus. Nm
Oct 17, 2009

nm ...

See Post. Hearing End Of Word Only ______ Trophic Memory. Pt Has Memory Loss.. See Msg Thanks
Sep 16, 2011

Patient does have some (sounds like difficulties ace/e/trophic or hearing trophic at end  memory and, therefore, history is somewhat limited by the patient. ...

Medication "______ Taris"
May 14, 2012

Past medical history: Hypertension, depression, anxiety, asthma, reflux, insomnia, hypothyroid and high cholesterol.  Thanks for any help   ...

Neurology S/l "noncommosive" Seizure
Feb 22, 2010

I need some help with a type of seizure.  It sounds like "noncommosive," but the nearest thing I can find by googling is "noncompulsive" and I don't know if that really is an actual type of seizure or just a description of a symptom.  ACK!  I would dearly love to have a report by this Asian neurologist with no blanks for a change! Anybody have an idea? ...

"Star" Closed
Jun 03, 2011

Hello! :) I am doing an operative report, and I keep hearing a phrase that sounds like "star" closed .... Context: "Venogram of the right common femoral artery, right iliac artery, inferior vena cava and femoral vein, right iliac vein and inferior vena cava (star) closed on the left side." I have never heard of "star" closing anything! Any suggestions would be appreciated. :) ...