A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accentus STAR team - cardiomegaly

Posted: Oct 23, 2012

Will someone who is familiar with this job please let me know how your like it?  I was specifically wondering how good/bad the platform is that you work on, and what platform is it?  How good/bad are the jobs that come thru for you to edit/transcribe?  Thanks for replying.

Should be called the junk dictation nobody wants - team. Platform is a joke.

[ In Reply To ..]
I guarantee you won't be feeling like a star when you're done :-)

Similar Messages:

Transolutions STAR Team
Oct 24, 2009

They asked me to test... I did look at archives and see the usual some people love it, some hate it.  Any recent comments on the STAR team? Is that being a floater, helping out on multiple accounts?  Maybe like specials team at Spheris...  ...

I Like The Star
Dec 14, 2010

graphics on the main board that float down.  Just noticed them.  At first thought my eyes were playing tricks.  Cute and fitting.  ...

Anyone Have Information On STAR Med? (SM)
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone else apply for this position and not hear back from them?  TIA!! ...

UNRULY, DISGRUNTLED MTS ON MT STAR
Nov 10, 2009

I have to tell you all this because I think it's funny.  We had a conference call with our CCM a while back and one of the MTs made the comment off-hand that some of the comments made on MT Stars were horrendous.  Apparently she was a new employee.  LOL.  My CCMs replay was simply "Well, everyone needs a place to rant occasionally."  LOL.  ...

Blue Star Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks. ...

Wolf Star Transcription
Aug 10, 2011

I saw this ad and was curious about the company.  Also, is anyone else having any trouble with the email address in the ad?  I wasn't sure if I should copy and paste my info in the email through this site or not.  Has anyone else tried to apply?  Thanks. ...

S/l After Seizure... "responsive STAR ______ Maneuvers"????
Mar 18, 2010

"BUt, after the seizure, the patient would not even answer in one word sentences, althought he would track around the room, move all extremities and he was responsive to s/l "star _____ maneuvers". ...

"Star" Closed
Jun 03, 2011

Hello! :) I am doing an operative report, and I keep hearing a phrase that sounds like "star" closed .... Context: "Venogram of the right common femoral artery, right iliac artery, inferior vena cava and femoral vein, right iliac vein and inferior vena cava (star) closed on the left side." I have never heard of "star" closing anything! Any suggestions would be appreciated. :) ...

Go Team!
Aug 27, 2014

Don't you just love how they try to motivate us to do a good job by emphasizing teamwork and how "important" each of us are as part of a team? Yet the pay is so low you can barely feed yourself or pay the rent? As a result, the team of employees are leaving in droves, at least as soon as they are able to. Certainly not motivated much by mere words not backed up by pay that shows real appreciation. ...

Anyone Else On The Team....
Oct 06, 2014

has to have ability to work on ALL the accounts on the team...I did not count them, but there are like 20....have to be able to work on all of them!!  Oh, and by Thursday of this week, ability to work on all accounts is a must.   This is because some accounts were really understaffed over the weekend and were out of TAT--- Now I ask, did they or did they not have capacity optimization just a few months ago to spread MLS around better to serve the customers?  Yes, they did becaus ...

Already NJA On My New Team
Mar 18, 2015

So much for starting a new POD. I am back to NJA. Also I never hear from my new boss. Why do some of us have to struggle just to get our 40 hours and others get lots of OT.  Also I miss my old boss.  She was great.  ...

Anyone Out There On MC Team - Have You
May 12, 2015

usually get 3 status emails a day but I have not seen any since early yesterday morning.  Wondering if it is just me - maybe I am fired - PLEASE LET IT BE SO!!! ...

How Do I Ask For A Day Off Using Team Work
Dec 15, 2009

Can someone please tell me step-by-step how to request a day off using Team Work?  Thanks. ...

Team Meeting
Feb 25, 2010

Just got email about a "team meeting" next week.  I wonder what it's about?  I don't remembering ever having one of these before in my area.  Maybe we're all going to be told we have to work nights now or our jobs are going 100% outsourced, or maybe we're going to get some actual steady work with the Spheris buy.  ...

OK Im Gonna Take One For The Team Here
Mar 13, 2012

I looked up Vern Davenport in our illustrious email system and it came back as Roger? I forget now,,definitely not Vern..Its time for an email,,,if I lose my job so what, I wont be near as frustrated as I am,,less stress has to be better.. ...

Team Leaders
Jun 21, 2012

Sooo, was just wondering what exactly does a team lead do and how much do they make? I am fairly new to Transcend/Nuance, and my regional manager seems to always be the one directing things, emailing, calling you back if you have ??. I really don't have any idea what my team leader is doing other than sending account stats and I think she checks the time sheets for errors. Add to that the fact that I get emails from 3 different team leaders within my region with essentially the exact sam ...

Team Leads/QA/QC
Nov 01, 2012

NOBODY IS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE.  All the sudden no matter who is "on" always has a busy notice up on their status.  How frustrating is this when you work on an account where seems like every other crappy speaker wants things done their way, which contradicts everything else and ultimately makes no sense.  But do you think that anybody would be available to answer a question H NO!!!  All their "changes" to make things better are only making things wors ...

Is It Possible To Transfer To Another Team? Sm
Dec 07, 2012

I want to be transferred to another team to be under another supervisor, and where there is more work.  Has anyone ever done that?  Is it possible, and if so, how difficult is the process?  Thanks in advance. ...

Team Meetings
Jan 11, 2013

I'm interested to know if anyone has had a team meeting with their supervisors? We used to have them all the time. I requested one, but guess they don't want us all voicing our opinions at once, because it was denied. ...

My Management Team Is Gone ... :(
Sep 18, 2013

The TSM and QC person I've worked with forEVVVVER in the west is gone, both of them being moved up into new positions, and dividing their accounts and the entire team of MTs/MMEs has been disassembled and moved to other areas.  I am *terribly* sad about this because they were both absolutely amazing to work for, but I'm glad that I'll be staying in the Western region. My question is about my new TSM here in the West.  Her initials are KP ... anyone working with her?&nbs ...

New Auditing Team
Oct 24, 2013

Alas, our 99.6% audits are no longer being done by our local BOB QA person but by an official MModal auditing team.  I wonder if they are as illiterate as the Mmodal corporate types.  Happy Halloween, now that's scary.  Kind of makes me picture the 3 witches in Macbeth, toiling over a pot of our work, creating mayhem. ...

Who Is Audit Team?
Nov 09, 2013

We have a right to know who is auditing our work and essentially who holds our jobs in their hands.  We also have a right to be able to review our reports that have been audited.  I used to get the links for the reports that were audited, now I just get an email telling me how many mistakes I made, whether they were critical or minor and my score.  I want to be able to listen to the reports that were audited and that I supposedly made mistakes on to see if I agree with the audit t ...

Does Every Team Have That Person Who Gets 300+ LPH
Nov 28, 2013

and 100% QA?  I wonder if that's the rabbit in front of the dogs at the dogtrack to make us run and they don't really exist. ...

Team Interaction?
Mar 18, 2014

For those of you who do or have worked as a remote coder, were you on a "team" of coders?  If so, did you find you were encouraged or discouraged from talking to your teammates?   ...

Team Leaders?
Apr 14, 2014

Are team leaders MTs?  If so, can they cherry pick reports.  Strange the same bad dictators sit all day yet the updates show there is less work available on account. ...

More Accounts Going From My Team
Jul 17, 2014

Lost a couple to EMR a month or so ago and now a group is leaving us to another vendor.  Curious if more accounts will be added to her book of business or if some of us will be moved to other teams.  There must be work somewhere in the company for them to be constantly hiring.  THings have just been crazy since they instituted that Optimization crap.   ...

Transfer To New Team
Aug 20, 2014

This is old news, but I was on a team with supervisor initial DH and transferred to new team under KF.  Does anyone know what happened with DH?  i cannot provide references, when many of the people I have worked under, I don't know how to get in contact.  Thank you for the information.   ...

Workflow Team?
Sep 10, 2014

Anyone know if we are still supposed to be calling the workflow team when there is no work available?  It's not listed under the work availability policy as something you need to do, and then when you call, you are put on hold and it states the hours are "4 p.m. to 9:30 a.m."  Is this Eastern Time, Central Time, Pacific Time???  Frustrating to say the least. ...

POC Team Position
Feb 14, 2015

Does anyone know what the POC team position is? Are they the TL or QCs or what? How much does it pay and is it hourly or production? ...

Region Team Lead
Nov 07, 2009

Just read the MQ Central news about the pilot program for a new position called Region Team Lead (RTL). I'm already confused enough, I don't need a new acronym.  They said the CTL would now be doing 100% QA and transcription. It didn't really specify who will be doing PTO requests, etc. (unless I overlooked it) I'm glad I already requested Christmas off and it was granted! Thanks CTL! I'll miss you! ...