A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I like the star - RLee

Posted: Dec 14, 2010

graphics on the main board that float down.  Just noticed them.  At first thought my eyes were playing tricks.  Cute and fitting. 

(Snow) :) NM - Moderator

[ In Reply To ..]

New glasses may be on my Xmas list - RLee - LOL

[ In Reply To ..]
At first I thought they were snow flakes and then put my glasses on and thought they were stars. LOL Happy Holidays to you and your team!!!!!

Wouldn't be the holidays without the MT Stars snow! - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Thanks for snow, MTStars. A holiday haiku: - Pragmatist :)

[ In Reply To ..]
Ah, MT Stars snow,
Warm flurries on the laptop-
beat sleet in the face.

Happy holidays, Everyone.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Have Information On STAR Med? (SM)
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone else apply for this position and not hear back from them?  TIA!! ...

Transolutions STAR Team
Oct 24, 2009

They asked me to test... I did look at archives and see the usual some people love it, some hate it.  Any recent comments on the STAR team? Is that being a floater, helping out on multiple accounts?  Maybe like specials team at Spheris...  ...

UNRULY, DISGRUNTLED MTS ON MT STAR
Nov 10, 2009

I have to tell you all this because I think it's funny.  We had a conference call with our CCM a while back and one of the MTs made the comment off-hand that some of the comments made on MT Stars were horrendous.  Apparently she was a new employee.  LOL.  My CCMs replay was simply "Well, everyone needs a place to rant occasionally."  LOL.  ...

Blue Star Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks. ...

Wolf Star Transcription
Aug 10, 2011

I saw this ad and was curious about the company.  Also, is anyone else having any trouble with the email address in the ad?  I wasn't sure if I should copy and paste my info in the email through this site or not.  Has anyone else tried to apply?  Thanks. ...

Accentus STAR Team
Oct 23, 2012

Will someone who is familiar with this job please let me know how your like it?  I was specifically wondering how good/bad the platform is that you work on, and what platform is it?  How good/bad are the jobs that come thru for you to edit/transcribe?  Thanks for replying. ...

S/l After Seizure... "responsive STAR ______ Maneuvers"????
Mar 18, 2010

"BUt, after the seizure, the patient would not even answer in one word sentences, althought he would track around the room, move all extremities and he was responsive to s/l "star _____ maneuvers". ...

"Star" Closed
Jun 03, 2011

Hello! :) I am doing an operative report, and I keep hearing a phrase that sounds like "star" closed .... Context: "Venogram of the right common femoral artery, right iliac artery, inferior vena cava and femoral vein, right iliac vein and inferior vena cava (star) closed on the left side." I have never heard of "star" closing anything! Any suggestions would be appreciated. :) ...