A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Blue Star Transcription - strugglingMT

Posted: Feb 02, 2011

Does anybody have info on Blue Star Transcription?  Are they reputable, do they pay on time?  I can't find anything in the Archives.  Thanks.

*Buy Blue Star Airlines*! (sorry, I can't get the movie sm - Gordon Gekko

[ In Reply To ..]
Wall Street out of my mind when I read *Blue Star*!!

There was someone who said - they did not get paid

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Is it just me or does the use of "hotmail" just seem cheesy? - Hayseed

[ In Reply To ..]
Just incredibly unprofessional, in my opinion, and I would never bother contacting anyone with hotmail, aol, or yahoo as their e-mail address. Cheapness to the max.

That's how I feel about it too. I have always avoided the (sm) - Yochana

[ In Reply To ..]
MTSOs that didn't have a professional email address.

Similar Messages:

Central Line Placement With Sea Of Blue, CO Blue, Seal Blue?
Aug 09, 2014

Doc is describing putting in a central line and says "Sea of blue/CO blue was used." Does anyone know what this is?? ...

Wolf Star Transcription
Aug 10, 2011

I saw this ad and was curious about the company.  Also, is anyone else having any trouble with the email address in the ad?  I wasn't sure if I should copy and paste my info in the email through this site or not.  Has anyone else tried to apply?  Thanks. ...

True Blue Transcription
Jan 24, 2011

Just wondering if anyone has heard of a new company called True Blue Transcription.  I didn't find much when searching for them.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Blue Cross/Blue Shield Versus MQ HRA....
May 30, 2011

I'm considering dropping to PT from FT.  I guess I'll lose my medical benefits, such as it is.  I checked on the Blue Cross/BS site and for one of the "affordable" plans for an individual, the monthly premiums/deductibles, etc. are about the same.  At first I was thinking I couldn't afford to go to PT as I need medical benefits, but now I'm not so sure.  Has anyone dumped MQ's HRA from United and gone Blue Cross and are happy with it?  ...

Is The Phrase "code Blue" Generally Capitalized As Code Blue Or Not?nm
Dec 17, 2010

nm ...

I Like The Star
Dec 14, 2010

graphics on the main board that float down.  Just noticed them.  At first thought my eyes were playing tricks.  Cute and fitting.  ...

Code Blue Or Code Blue For Beg Of Sentence?
Dec 29, 2014

xx ...

Anyone Have Information On STAR Med? (SM)
Jan 13, 2010

Anyone else apply for this position and not hear back from them?  TIA!! ...

Transolutions STAR Team
Oct 24, 2009

They asked me to test... I did look at archives and see the usual some people love it, some hate it.  Any recent comments on the STAR team? Is that being a floater, helping out on multiple accounts?  Maybe like specials team at Spheris...  ...

UNRULY, DISGRUNTLED MTS ON MT STAR
Nov 10, 2009

I have to tell you all this because I think it's funny.  We had a conference call with our CCM a while back and one of the MTs made the comment off-hand that some of the comments made on MT Stars were horrendous.  Apparently she was a new employee.  LOL.  My CCMs replay was simply "Well, everyone needs a place to rant occasionally."  LOL.  ...

Accentus STAR Team
Oct 23, 2012

Will someone who is familiar with this job please let me know how your like it?  I was specifically wondering how good/bad the platform is that you work on, and what platform is it?  How good/bad are the jobs that come thru for you to edit/transcribe?  Thanks for replying. ...

Code Blue
Oct 15, 2009

It is transcribed Code Blue or code blue?  Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Code Blue, CODE BLUE, Or Code Blue?
Mar 16, 2010

Thanks for help.  Brain doesn't seem to be working this morning ...

Medication S/l Blue + E + Moo
Mar 22, 2010

The doctor is prescribing a cream for a Baker cyst and inflammation on the thigh.  It sounds like "Blue + E + Moon".... Any ideas?  ...

Kyphan Blue
Jun 08, 2010

kyphan blue was injected into eye ...

Blue Fin Stirrups
Dec 17, 2010

anybody ever heard of "blue fin stirrups" in GYN OP?  says plain as day, is not saying yellofin.  tks The patient was taken to the operating room where she was placed in the dorsal lithotomy position using Blue Fin stirrups.   ...

Blue Tooth Headse
Sep 15, 2010

Does anybody use a blue tooth headset for MTing? Considering trying to use one and wondered how it worked. Thanks, any help is appreciated. ...

Lymph-a-serian Blue??
Mar 12, 2011

Has anybody heard of this or know the correct spelling?  It's in relation to a breast biopsy with needle localization.   Thanks! ...

Volar Blue Splint?
Feb 28, 2013

volar Blue splint? ...

Blue Cheese Scissors
Oct 02, 2014

No VR. Wrong again. Try Bellucci scissors. ...

S/l After Seizure... "responsive STAR ______ Maneuvers"????
Mar 18, 2010

"BUt, after the seizure, the patient would not even answer in one word sentences, althought he would track around the room, move all extremities and he was responsive to s/l "star _____ maneuvers". ...

MS Word '07 To Change Background To Blue
Oct 22, 2009

I have looked and looked in word options under every single thing and cannot find out how to change the background to "blue" instead of white.  I also think it would be easier on the eyes.  I once tried this at a different job by right clicking on the desktop and going in that way under properties, to colors, etc but ended up messing the whole thing up.  I can't afford to do that unless I know step by step how to do this.  Does anybody know how to do this in word 07?&nb ...

Heads Up In IL -- The Blue Unicorn Of Coding
Aug 31, 2013

For anyone who may need this... Central DuPage Hospital in IL is looking for THREE CCAs -- that's right, CCAs, not CCSs. ...

I Just Got Offered A Position At Accu-Doc Out Of The Blue, But....sm
Oct 23, 2013

I do not know what to tell them.  I don't remember applying, but I do have my resume on several job sites.  When I try to find their website, I come up with nothing.  I searched the archives all the way back to 2006, and still no real info......ANYONE know about this company, there are so many rip-offs out there now!!  Thanks in advance! ...

Did Anyone Else Receive An Email From Acusis Out Of The Blue? Sm
Jul 19, 2014

They invited me to finish my testing. I think I did apply there about 2 years ago, so ........ I am a bit surprised, wondering if I was the only one. ...

Is It Possible To Have A Doctor Dictate Via Blue Tooth In Room
Apr 12, 2015

Can a transcriptionist be in other room typing.  What type of equipment would be needed.   ...

Dental Surgery: "A Blue 'shof-ee' Plate Was Then Fitted To The Area And Put In Place&
Nov 04, 2010

Dental surgery: "A blue 'shof-ee' plate was then fitted to the area and put in place" (after IMF) ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

"Star" Closed
Jun 03, 2011

Hello! :) I am doing an operative report, and I keep hearing a phrase that sounds like "star" closed .... Context: "Venogram of the right common femoral artery, right iliac artery, inferior vena cava and femoral vein, right iliac vein and inferior vena cava (star) closed on the left side." I have never heard of "star" closing anything! Any suggestions would be appreciated. :) ...

On Psych Discharge "__" Status: Voluntary After Initial Blue Sheet.
Dec 02, 2010

Just getting started with this contract, and I need the heading for this statement to make the template...for the life of me, I cant remember what the heading should be...??   "__" Status:  Voluntary or Involuntary.  ...