A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is your opinion of Nuance Transcription and United Transcription (United in Charlotte, NC) - Dee Dee

Posted: Jun 06, 2012

I have been offered a position with both.  I have; however, in the past, had a position where the employer still owes me $6000.  Does United pay and have the work?  Does Nuance have enough work for me?  I need full time work guaranteed income, like everyone else.  Good luck to all out there!Laughing

United - Fran

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for United for quite a few years now. There is plenty of work and I have never had a problem with a paycheck. The owners and office staff are super!!!

Similar Messages:

United Transcription?
Jun 13, 2010

Good or bad?  ...

United Transcription Out Of NC
Jul 12, 2013

I wanted to see if anybody had any current information on United Transcription out of North Carolina.  What is their communication like, training, pay, workload, etc...  Any info would be great!  Thanks! ...

United Transcription Of NC
Sep 04, 2013

Has anyone worked for, currently work for, or know of anyone who has worked for United Transcription of North Carolina?  They seem nice on the phone, but was wondering what the workload was like, percentage of ESLs, and the ability to earn a better-than-below minimum wage paycheck. Thanks!  ...

Any Info On United Transcription Out Of NC?
Nov 29, 2009

Hi.  Was hoping that someone could give me some information regarding United Transcription out of North Carolina??  Any details would be very much appreciated  ...

United Transcription Anybody Currently Working
Mar 29, 2010

there who can give me the pay rate, good, bad and the ugly, if any. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Information On United Transcription?
Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription?  Do they have straight typing or VR?  Any info would be much appreciated.  I took the dictation part of the test today and am waiting to hear back from them. ...

What The Deal Is With United Transcription
Aug 08, 2012

Does anyone know what the deal is with United Transcription. I have a ton of experience but obviously not good enough. What is it they are looking for or not looking for? Cannot find much on the company, starting to wonder about whether this is even legit or not. Please advise. Thanks. ...

I Have Applied At United Transcription. . .
Aug 13, 2012

. . . so we'll see.  I don't particularly like that they give you a choice of set shifts, even as an IC, which is what I want, because I have to juggle my work with another job as a travel agent.  However, I HAVE to have at least 1000 lines a day to keep me going between commissions.  I usually work in the evenings and early in the morning and I have no problem with TAT.  I don't need to be babysat and held to a set schedule, since I have been doing this for 20 ...

UNITED TRANSCRIPTION - Has Anyone Ever Worked For Them
Aug 28, 2014

Has anyone ever worked for them and how are they to work for? ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...

United Transcription - Some Current Information
Sep 07, 2010

Can someone give me some current information about this company, good bad, would prefer someone working there now or within the last 6 months. Have done a search but would like something more current.  Thanks in advance. ...

United Transcription In North Carolina?
Aug 07, 2012

Does anyone have any information on United Transcription in North Carolina? Thinking about applying with this company and too many scams out there, no tolerance for another scam... Thanks clm ...

United Transcription Out Of North Carolina
Sep 12, 2013

Any information on this company would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks It is getting worse by the day in finding jobs anymore no matter what field one is in.   ...

United Transcription - Information On This Company?
Nov 05, 2014

Does anybody have information on this company?  I had an invitation to test with them. ...

United Transcription - Answer A Few Questions For Me?
Jan 02, 2015

Can anyone working here answer a few questions for me?  How many liph are you getting here or lines per pay period?  I hear good things about working with them, which is a nice change, but would love to have some answers regarding earning potential.  Please....... ...

United Transcription Located In North Carolina?
Aug 26, 2010

Can you share your experiences with this company?   Thanks ...

United Transcription In North Carolina, Any Current Info??-sm
Aug 25, 2010

They're supposed to send transcription test today. It's been a few wks since I applied so forget what ad said. Found some posts in archives and somewhat concerned. One said they use "tests" to get actual work done, hired but never heard from again, another said scam (from 2006), pay 7.5 cents for 17 yrs of exp with clunky platform, and so on. But also looks like there are few different companies with same name. Already make over 7.5 cents so not interested in doing their test if that&# ...

United Transcription - Info From Past Or Present Employees
Dec 23, 2014

Any info from past or present employees working with United would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  ...

United Health
May 02, 2010

I have a good friend who left the Q and is working in a doctor's office.  They have to confirm insurance coverage ON some of their patients.  While doing so, she had to contact United Health.  The call was answered in INDIA!!! ...

United Testing Anybody Heard Anything Yet?
Apr 02, 2010

Took the written and the dictation test, but have not heard anything yet.  Just wondering if anybody else took both tests and is waiting also. ...

United Health/Axolotl
Aug 06, 2011

Recently started with Axolotl (now part of United Health Group). I have 18 years experience and the account they put me on has to be THE WORST I have ever experienced, 99.9% horrible ESL's, on top of which their M*Modal platform is very, very slow. I have worked at other companies using M*Modal and did not find this to be the case with them. This account is VR and they pay by the hour because apparently the dictators and platform are so bad, an MT can't make any money by the line. Also ...

Just Tested With United In N. Carolina
Jun 03, 2013

Just tested with United in N. Carolina. I need FT status. Please tell me about this company. Looks like good hours (7-3), but says "flexible" how does that work? Also, is it straight typing or VR or both? Benefits? PTO? Thanks! ...

Too Bad The United States Wont Do This.
Apr 24, 2014

It's about time somebody starts this, or has the guts to make such a law and enforce it. I'd love to see it here.   For heaven's sake, I had exchange students years ago who came here from Europe who spoke a hundred times better than some of these morons we transcribe.  I believe half of it is sheer laziness, maybe they simply don't care to make the effort to speak better, thinking possibly that if good enough gets them through life, that's all the more ef ...

What Insurance Do You Have? Does Anyone Have United Healthcare HSA Plan?
Oct 02, 2010

I was wondering if anyone uses United Healthcare HSA plan?  If so, do you like it?    TIA ...

Does Anyone Know How Many Total CMTs There Currently Are In The United States?
Apr 17, 2011

Does AHDI list the total number of U.S. CMTs anywhere on their website?  I have been looking, but could not find anything.  Anyone have any idea what the number might be currently?    ...

United Transcriptio In NC-any Info Would Be Appreciated
Aug 05, 2011

Especially interested in their pay scale. Thx ...

To Those Who Have United Insurance....Question About Tubal Ligation
Apr 29, 2010

MQ is not offering Kaiser anymore, so my coverage will end May 31 and I will have to choose another insurance, probably United.  I wanted to get a tubal ligation, and at Kaiser the total cost would just be $10 (after a 20-dollar copay to see my PCP first that is).   In any case, very cheap.  Can anyone tell me if they've had a tubal ligation through United what the cost was?  Was it even covered?  I guess I could wait until we get our new insurance info, but I ...

Any Companies Have United Health Or Cigna Insurance?
Jan 10, 2011

I seriously need some better insurance!  Any info on company would be appreciated as well, and cost.  Thanks so much! ...

MTSO/Employee Status With United Healthcare Insurance?
Sep 08, 2010

Does anyone know of any services who hire employee status and that offer United Healthcare insurance (besides MQ!)?  I have a job as an IC that used to be full-time and has now dwindled down to part-time.  I'd like to keep this part-time and find an employee status full-time job just for the insurance and to help with the taxes.  Most of them won't even tell you until you've applied, sent your resume, tested, and then IF they make you a job offer they tell you what ...

On MRI: S/l "chronically" United Fracture.
Sep 22, 2011

Pt with healed nonunion fracture of clavicle.  On MRI:  "The mass extends into the dermal subcutaneous tissue superiorly and inferiorly extends to the surface of the "chronically" united fracture of the clavicle.  ...