A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Trans-Tech W2s. Have not gotten mine yet. Who should I call? - ex-TransTech IC/nm

Posted: Feb 03, 2011

tx

they are - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
at the CAS website to download and print. I would call the TT office if you can't get to that site anymore.

FOMER EMPLOYEE NO W2 YET - ME2

[ In Reply To ..]
I emailed a couple different places last week and have not received a response, called them today and their offices are closed due to bad weather today and will be tomorrow as well, anyone that is an ex-employee cannot get through on the CAS web page (or at least I can't as I have tried numerous times).

No W2 in the mail for me either. Maybe its the blizzard. nm - AnotherFormerTTer.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Spoke to Monique yesterday - she told me that - MT4Eight

[ In Reply To ..]
they were mailed out on the deadline 01/31/2011 and if I don't receive it by the end of the week, she gave me numbers to call. Well here it is Friday, and it's not in my mailbox. Why do we have to go through such hassel for this??? Isn't it a law that the employer has to supply us with these?

TransTech W2 - Necie

[ In Reply To ..]
Today is Saturday and still no W2
If you are a current employee you need to go to the - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
payroll site and print it off. If you are a former employee you need to call the office and ask about it.

I only got the first one, not CAS one - no longer TTr

[ In Reply To ..]
I tried calling the office but they are shut down today, Dumb voice message only stated: "Hello, I'm not here." Sounds so-o professional-NOT.

FYI for former TTers - I called CAS and they told me - MT4Eight

[ In Reply To ..]
that W2's were mailed out; however, they are emailing me a copy so I don't have to wait for the hard copy in the mail. Not that I'm excited to get my taxes done or anything. But apparently they are coming via pony express, because they were supposed to have been sent out on 1/31, and it still has yet to land in my mailbox.

Similar Messages:

Trans Tech Pay
Aug 23, 2010

Does anyone know about what Trans Tech pays per line for second shift very experienced acute care employees?  Really need to know.  Thanks ...

Anyone Go From MDI-MD To Trans Tech (Houston)?
May 21, 2010

Would like to hear your experiences.  Would you say Trans Tech is similar to the late MDI-MD (when it was MDI-MD) as far as being responsive to its employees, being left alone to do your job, pleasant QA people, good communication? ...

Trans Tech Solutions
Dec 13, 2013

Can someone tell me what the daily line count is for Trans Tech.  What speech recognition platform do they use? Are they flexible with shifts? ...

Trans Tech Radiology?
Jul 07, 2014

Will someone please share what software is used and what the line rate is for radiology? thank you. ...

Trans Tech Medical Solutions
Mar 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about or work for Trans Tech Medical Solutions?  Do they have plenty or work, pay on time, etc. ...

Trans Tech Positions And Flexing
Jul 19, 2013

anyone willing to share about the schedules at TransTech, if you have plenty of work during your scheduled shift or do you have to do a lot of flexing outside your schedule to meet production? . . and also what the ratio is of straight transcription to voice rec on the oncology accounts? Any help is appreciated. TIA ...

Trans Tech Gift Cards
Jan 02, 2014

Did anyone get a gift card for Christmas this year ?   We usually do but I didn't get anything.  Thanks  ...

QUESTION FOR CURRENT TRANS TECH MTs
Mar 30, 2014

Are bonus Emails offered very often where you will work over your lines for bonus lines?   Work is so low! ...

No Work For Weeks At Trans Tech Yet They
Apr 02, 2014

I have been out of work for weeks - having to search through numerous backup accounts (4) and check at all hours and still can't make lines.  I have been there for 5 years and have gone through some low work periods, but this is by far the worst.  Paycheck is cut in half at least.   I know I am not alone here.  I am sick to think they are going to add more MTs when the ones they have are struggling because of overstaffing and most likely now outsourcing via Imedx. ...

Trans Tech, OSi/Nuance, Keystrokes, Web MedX
Jan 28, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on any of these companies?  Also, are their benefits any good?  These are the ones that I've heard about most often on here and have heard the best comments about, so I'm thinking about applying with them...   Positive and negative comments welcome.  ...

Trans Tech-New Hire. Good Company To Work For?
Aug 09, 2010

Is Trans Tech a good company to work for? Just got hired on. Would welcome any feedback. Thanks! ...

Call To Tech Support
Dec 16, 2014

I called tech support and was asked for my name and employee number.  I always start with the number, and then tell them my name because I know they already have it up on the screen.  Surprisingly, tech guy didn't sound foreign.   I give him my 6-digit employee number at a regular human speed.  He asks me to give it to him again, so I do, a little slower this time.  He then says, "Could you slow down a little."  Sure, I give it to him a 3rd time.  Ser ...

If You Have To Call A Tech And Get A Grouchy One, When Asked
Aug 14, 2012

x ...

Advice Please - EKG Tech/EMR Tech
Jan 13, 2015

For anyone out there working in these fields, I would love a little advice, please.  I am able to take a program in either EKG tech or EMR tech.  I just do not know which to choose!  The programs are through a local college and both prepar for certification exams.  I am interested in both, however, it is a matter of which has the better opportunity to obtain a job.  Thank you. :) ...

Which Verbatim Is It? Your's, Mine Or Their's?
Oct 30, 2010

Just worked on an ESL report (with unfortunately for me very, very, very little English).  This is a VERBATIM account.  Sent it to QA and it was "transformed" into English with little regard for that pesky word VERBATIM.  Does verbatim mean different things to different people? ...

W-2 - Got Mine In The Mail
Jan 22, 2013

Just got mine in the mail. ...

Anybody Else's TW Timesheet Look Like Mine?
Jan 29, 2013

It's longer than the constitution for Pete's sake! I end up with so many entries because I get a job, one that usually takes 2 minutes to type, send it off, then NJA, wait a minute, here comes another job, type it, takes 2 minutes, and on and on.  Craziness! ...

I Do Everyone Else's Records And Mine, Too
Feb 26, 2014

Just got a call from my dr's medical records wanting to know the name of the dr she wants my records sent to (she and I looked it up on the computer during my visit and I saw her write the dr's name down) and my dr's address, which I'm sure was on her request, her name and address.  One of the last times I saw her, they put someone else's vital signs on my records (height, weight, BP and BMI).  Sheesh. ...

Canaries In The Mine
Nov 07, 2014

This discussion actually began on October 3, 2014. To search for it, use the little blue search function and type in You missed something and the date 2014-10-04. I think it bears repeating again for all who might insist that people griping" here about Nuance are just conspiracy theorists. I prefer to think of them as canaries in the mine, warning folks away from Nuance. It is NOT just Nuance, as someone pointed out, but they are the most insidious it seems, about monitoring this board and disco ...

How Are You Paid For PTO? Just Found Out About Mine
Dec 11, 2009

I always thought that companies paid for PTO based on an average of your last 3-6 months production. I just found out that my company pays by the hour!  This means my PTO for a week will be half of what a I normally make?   Have you ever heard of this?  Is this the norm?  ...

I Contacted A Supervisor Other Than Mine And Got
Aug 31, 2010

region when I had had my fill of NJA on the last region I was assigned to.  Where I am now is certainly not perfect, has some NJA, some nasty dictation, but I do have something to type the majority of the time.  If you could come up with the name of one of these supervisors with the critical backlog, fire off a request to be moved.  Worked for me (about 10 months ago).  ...

Is Anybody Elses Email Down (yet Again) Besides Mine? NM
May 21, 2012

xxx ...

TSM Covering While Mine Is Out Is Awesome!
Jul 16, 2014

I'm so jealous of the team who gets to have this particular TSM.  Wow!  She's prompt in returning emails, investigates a problem thoroughly, and is overall very pleasant on the phone.  It's a breath of fresh air!  So if you're in the North and SM runs your show, I want to be on your team! ...

Why Do MTSO Advertise, But Never Call Or If They Do Call, Nothing.
Feb 20, 2012

I am tired and frustrated from applying and sending out resumes only to be ignored.  It is like a game with them, I think.  MedGarde even has an interview which has absolutely nothing to do with your skills or qualifications.  In fact it seems like psychological testing to see if you are mentally competent or something like that.  I swear I feel like a mouse that is being tested and run through a maze to see how well you perform, but even mice will get the prize or food event ...

Reporting Time Pay Aka On Call Or Call-in Pay
May 08, 2015

I am considering requesting this pay which (depending on the state) considers us to be on-call and must be paid for part of our shift if no work. I have had it up to here with Nuance and running out of work, adding more and more accounts and STILL no work. Got a second job and STILL being screwed by Nuance in the sense that I cannot rely on my first job (income wise), because when there is enough work they manage to screw my cpl with their lovely FIESA, then as soon as I have no errors the work ...

Better Keep Eye On Your Timecards. Mine Keeps Reverting To Blanks.
Oct 20, 2012

to fix it and put my schedule in there again.  Not sure how that could affect PTO, if you are working supposedly with no schedule.  But anyway, just a heads up.  Especially if when you go to turn time clock on, if there is no blue indicator on the today's activity plan field.  It that is empty and you are scheduled to be working, make sure the timecard is showing your scheduled hours. ...

Check Your Pay, Payroll Screwed Up On Mine
Mar 08, 2013

Was wondering why my check so little, even though I did have 8 hours of work availability.  Apparently they only paid me for two 15 minute shifts instead of my benefit rate times four hours each shift. If you are in a state that pays you for half of your shift for work availability,make sure to carefully check your pay for this pay period.  ...

A Friend Of Mine Wants To Try This, Can She Make $30.00 An Hour Doing Transcription
Nov 02, 2009

A lady I have talked with wants to train in this kind of work and is planning on going to Andrews. Would she be making at least $30.00 an hour when she gets a job? Thanks. ...

I HAVE To Buy A Computer TODAY! Mine Just Died. Can I Get Opinions
Jul 03, 2010

and suggestions.....my budget is around 700.00.   Does anyone use a laptop? Will that withstand an 8 hour day of typing? I have an Emachine now and it is horrible.  If I go with a desktop I would only need the tower. I think I would like a laptop but know nothing about them. I have a shift today so I have to do this ASAP!! Thanks for any suggestions.   ...

Just Had A Funny Error (mine) That I Wanted To Share Sm
Aug 03, 2010

I was typing my usual docs, hands flying across the keyboard when I typed "bilateral toe and knee replacements". I stopped and thought to myself...hmmm, they do toe replacements? wow!  Then my brain kicked in and realized I should have typed....you guessed it, "bilateral total knee replacements"  ARRGGHHHH, got a good laugh at my own expense out of that one! ...