A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Synernet tuition reimbursement - anon

Posted: Jul 05, 2012

What is tuition reimbursement at Synernet entail. What do they mean by that? Thank you.

Synernet - EW

[ In Reply To ..]
They reimburse you if you'd like to spend the $ to become a CMT.

Tuition - No name

[ In Reply To ..]
They also reimbuse up to $2500 a year towards courses pertaining to your position or towards a degree. Very nice!

Similar Messages:

Tuition Reimbursement?
Jul 05, 2012

Does Nuance offer tuition reimbursement for its employees for CMT or RHIT, or anything? ...

Anyone Ever Get A Tuition Refund...
Jun 26, 2010

...for feeling like they were ripped off on their MT education? I am almost done and do not feel like I could do the job even decently at this time. I find that unacceptable as I have personally very high standards for myself and would not want the humiliation of attempting to work in the field right now. Any input is appreciated.... ...

Does MModal Offer Tuition Reimbursment
Oct 29, 2012

I didn't see anything on the intranet, and I highly doubt they do but just wanted to ask here in case anyone knew for sure. I'm finally making the decision to go back to school and hopefully get a good career. ...

Do Any Coding Programs Provide A Laptop With Tuition?
Sep 06, 2010

Our family computer is pretty much worn out and I've heard some of the coding programs provide students with laptops and other supplies when they sign up.  Has anyone been provided with a laptop as part of a coding course? Thanks in advance :-) ...

Advice On Andrews School Tuition Options.
Sep 04, 2012

Hi. I am very interested in attending Andrews school for coding. The only problem is I may not be able to pay in full at the time of enrollment. Has anyone done the payment option and if so how did it work for you? Thanks. ...

Gym Membership Reimbursement?
Dec 05, 2012

Is this benefit listed somewhere?  I looked at AlphaStaff and found nothing and our old Community Page no longer is updated.  Would like to get my fat butt up and moving but can't really afford it.  This might help. ...

Internet Reimbursement
Mar 23, 2015

Does anyone know how Nuance gets around the requirement to reimburse for internet expense in California?   ...

Looking For Psych Reimbursement Codes. SM
Nov 11, 2010

I work as an IC MT for a psych clinic. My director called, asking for coding information. He knows nothing about coding (neither do I) and it took me a while to catch on to what he wanted. I believe he wants an ICD-9 code for the appropriate compensation of writing and reviewing reports?  His office secretaries don't have any idea.  A code for somone like himself writing and reviewing at a master's level, then another code for the psychiatrist obviously at a higher l ...

UHC Vs Cigna HRA Reimbursement Account
Apr 24, 2014

Regarding the e-mails back on April 17 on when the balance of the UHC money would be transferred over to the Cigna HRA Reimbursement account - I just checked my new Cigna HRA account and the balance of the money from the United Healthcare account has now been transferred over.  ...

Callifornia Internet Reimbursement ??
May 26, 2015

I hadn't heard of this and could some one explain.  Is this ONLY for the state of California and if so why? Don't get me wrong, glad anybody could get an extra nickel out of Nuisance, but just wondering if other states need to file for it or not. ...

Did Anyone Receive The California Internet Reimbursement?
May 25, 2015

If so, would you mind sharing the cost of the rebate? Thank you. ...

Do Any CA Employees Have Internet Reimbursement On This Paycheck?
Jun 11, 2015

nm ...

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

Synernet Or MD-IT
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone out there have any experience working for on Synernet or MD-IT? ...

Synernet, Inc
Mar 27, 2011

Any recent info on Synernet, Inc in Portland, Maine?  Archives are quite old. ...

Synernet???
Jun 27, 2012

I have an interview with them coming up. They seem like they have a good reputation and the benefits look really good. One thing I am wondering about them is just how flexible are the schedules? For example, right now I am able to work a regular 2nd shift position with no problem (I currently work 2nd shift and prefer it to other shifts), but when school starts my kids will have sports and Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts and I have to take them to their meetings. The place I currently work at, they ...

Anyone Know About SYNERNET?
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone have an opinion about Synernet? I only worked for them 1 mo and I can't wait to leave! ...

Synernet?
Feb 01, 2013

I just applied at Synernet and took their test.  It was pretty easy.  Has anyone ever worked for them?  How is the pay?  It says in the ad that they have excellent benefits.  Are they fairly flexible as far as scheduling?  Any feedback would be appreciated.  They sure sound like a decent company! ...

When Is Synernet Going To VR?
Dec 11, 2013

Just wondering when Synernet will be going to VR?  I wish they would post something on the message board when they have the conference calls for the ones that weren't able to attend.  ...

Synernet At It Again
Jan 30, 2014

First the dire email: Mandatory OT by end of week with at least 2 hours on Saturday. Just forget if you had plans for the weekend. Say what time you will be working and have to work those hours and put who okay'd those hours on your timesheet (you might lie you know). So you do that because you want to help the company out and it's nice to have OT again. So today, email, oops, some people cleaned up all the work so no OT today, but still MIGHT have it on Fri and Sat. Just stay tuned a ...

Any Synernet Mts On Here That Have
Apr 07, 2014

step-by-step instructions of how to handle priority reports? ...

What Is Going On At Synernet
Apr 30, 2014

Is it me? Or what. Just what the heck is going on... anybody out there experiencing some strange things... ...

Job With Synernet
Jul 15, 2014

I am applying for a job with Synernet and will be testing tomorrow. Can anyone tell me approximately how many lines I'd need to type a day to make... lets say 80-85 dollars a day?  I'd appreciate any rough ideas please. I know that most companies have really dropped their cpl since I stopped transcribing years ago, but wow! It's gonna be a challenge to make some money I guess! ...

Synernet VR
Aug 08, 2014

Has anybody actually did the math for the VR with 2000 lines a day/14,000 lines a week at 4 cents a line.  You may be shocked. ...

Synernet PTB
Oct 08, 2014

This msg goes out to J and V.   I would love to email or call you and address my concerns over this but I could not trust that my name would not be brought up and I would just have hell to pay later.   I (we) would love it if you would do something about the supervisors cherry picking their work types.  Why dont they work from a pool like the rest of us?  It is obvious when certain report types (PE tubes, T&A's, cataracts, etc. etc. are being done by t ...

Synernet
May 26, 2015

Anyone ever applied to Synernet and been rejected saying you did not pass their test?  I just completed an online assessment and they said I did not pass it, which is bull crap.  I would stake my life on it that I DID pass it.  What is their problem?  I have been working for 38 years and I certainly know everything they asked.  I want to see the results. ...

Hey Synernet!
Jun 17, 2015

How many emails do we have to get from LL and other micromanagers about helpers on the weekend?  Are we deaf or something?  Gimma a break.  Insulting and overkill.  Treat us with respect and quit treating us like idiots who do not know how to read. ...

What Is The Pay At Synernet?
Jun 27, 2015

nm ...

Anybody Happy At Synernet?
Nov 10, 2009

Archives have mostly negative stuff - is anybody there happy?  Some conflicting info too about whether they have 55 or 65 character lines - can anyone clarify?  Anybody making a decent wage that works there?  Do they have line bonus incentives?  Any info appreciated. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Synernet?
May 10, 2010

Has anyone heard of Synernet? and is it a good company? what is the dirt on this place? ...