A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Gym membership reimbursement? - nn

Posted: Dec 05, 2012

Is this benefit listed somewhere?  I looked at AlphaStaff and found nothing and our old Community Page no longer is updated.  Would like to get my fat butt up and moving but can't really afford it.  This might help.

We had it at Transcend. I think I remember seeing - it under the Nuance benefits with

[ In Reply To ..]
the health insurance. You have to enroll in that though I think it said to take advantage.

As if we could even take advantage of a gym membership.. - most of us are CHAINED TO OUR DESKS! NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

AHDI Membership
Apr 19, 2010

Can anyone help me register for the AHDI membership.  I haven't done this yet and can't figure it out.  I'm so confused.  When I go to the web page and try to register it keeps wanting me to pay $135.  Isn't this supposed to be free now with MQ? ...

I Didn't Want A Membership To AHDI.
Apr 22, 2010

But now I automatically have one?  Even if I don't register, AHDI now has my home address (we JUST moved here a week ago, so they got it directly from MQ).  They have my MQ email address (they keep sending me emails). I feel this is a huge violation of my privacy.  I didn't want this stupid membership in the first place, and for MQ to give out my information like that just doesn't seem right at all!   Peed off. ...

Oh, Boy! Reduced AHDI Membership
May 13, 2013

contribute to the people who have sold us out? No, thanks! ...

Why I Plan To Drop My AHDI Membership
Aug 15, 2012

This week has been the turning point for me. As I was thinking about all of the presenters and debaters at ACE this year, they had one thing in common. They were all selling or promoting something.  Then there were the MTSOs, who are the problem rather than the solution, but put in the position of lecturing to us. I can delete the e-mail promotions, but when you pay to go to a conference, you don't expect it to be full of sales promotions. Each presenter had an agenda, but it wasn� ...

Tuition Reimbursement?
Jul 05, 2012

Does Nuance offer tuition reimbursement for its employees for CMT or RHIT, or anything? ...

Internet Reimbursement
Mar 23, 2015

Does anyone know how Nuance gets around the requirement to reimburse for internet expense in California?   ...

Looking For Psych Reimbursement Codes. SM
Nov 11, 2010

I work as an IC MT for a psych clinic. My director called, asking for coding information. He knows nothing about coding (neither do I) and it took me a while to catch on to what he wanted. I believe he wants an ICD-9 code for the appropriate compensation of writing and reviewing reports?  His office secretaries don't have any idea.  A code for somone like himself writing and reviewing at a master's level, then another code for the psychiatrist obviously at a higher l ...

Synernet Tuition Reimbursement
Jul 05, 2012

What is tuition reimbursement at Synernet entail. What do they mean by that? Thank you. ...

UHC Vs Cigna HRA Reimbursement Account
Apr 24, 2014

Regarding the e-mails back on April 17 on when the balance of the UHC money would be transferred over to the Cigna HRA Reimbursement account - I just checked my new Cigna HRA account and the balance of the money from the United Healthcare account has now been transferred over.  ...

Callifornia Internet Reimbursement ??
May 26, 2015

I hadn't heard of this and could some one explain.  Is this ONLY for the state of California and if so why? Don't get me wrong, glad anybody could get an extra nickel out of Nuisance, but just wondering if other states need to file for it or not. ...

Did Anyone Receive The California Internet Reimbursement?
May 25, 2015

If so, would you mind sharing the cost of the rebate? Thank you. ...

Do Any CA Employees Have Internet Reimbursement On This Paycheck?
Jun 11, 2015

nm ...

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...