A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Please do not apply to Chase Transcription in Ohio - Holly

Posted: Sep 19, 2012

Here is a list of companies who will test you and call you, interview you and offer you a job, and then nothing, leave you hanging and never call you. Transcription Doctors and Breitner will even have you fax your paperwork and then leave you hanging. CHASE TRANSCRIPTION IN OHIO TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS SUPERIOR GLOBAL SYSTEMS IN TEXAS BREITNER TRANSCRIPTION Please do not apply to the above companies. They are no good. They are liars and users. Shame on them. I hope they get what is coming to them. The interviewers or recruiters do not even know how to give a good interview. You have to ask them the questions. YIKES. What a sorry lot.

curious - why?

[ In Reply To ..]
Curious as to why they would go through all the trouble of testing, interviewing, faxing, recruiting at these companies and then not hiring you or staying in touch? Wondering what their motive would be? Seems like a lot of work for no results?

The OP is right on target with the post. - Sunny

[ In Reply To ..]
I can personally attest to the severe lack of professionalism at Chase Transcription in Ohio. They even went so far as to hire me, provide very little training, and then let me go in the middle of a pay period with no prior notice and with no specific explanation of what their reasons were and no chance for improvement. It was a terrible job and an awful group of people with whom to work. They demanded 25 reports QAd per hour! How on earth can anyone provide quality assurance editing at that volume? And many of the reports were transcribed by offshore transcriptionists. I knew it was an outrageous demand, but I gave it a try. During the hiring process, one of the owners wanted to make sure I was looking for a long-term commitment, which I was. Then, after 2 and a half months, they sent me an email letting me know that I was fired immediately. No phone call to try to let me know what I could have done to improve, etc. I noticed that they didn't fill my position immediately, so I'm thinking they lost an account and didn't need me any longer. At the time I worked for them, they had just gotten into a big issue with TTD and had stopped doing business with them, so maybe there were a lot of problems, but as usual, they blamed the employee. I'm happy where I am now: A much better job with better working conditions, a better schedule, the same pay I was making at Chase, and a really nice boss who knows what she's doing.

Similar Messages:

Chase Transcription In Hudson, Ohio
Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone know if Chase Transcription in Hudson, Ohio is a good company to work for ? ...

Prn Transcription Out Of Ohio
May 06, 2012

Anyone work for prn Transcription out of Ohio? How is the workload? Straight transcription, VR, or both? ...

Prn Transcription Ohio
Dec 03, 2014

Anyone else out there working for prn out of ohio?  If so, how is your work load and what do you think of the recent changes?  I've been with them for a very long time and have worked 24/7/365 for them.  I'm just frustrated as the work has disappeared yet within the last two months they posted for job positions and apparently have overhired.   Might as well be doing factory work.  Would at least know how much I was goiing to make and be able to live on some ki ...

P.r.n. Transcription In Ohio
Dec 16, 2014

To p.r.n. MT posting last week -  Has anything changed for you?  More/less work? ...

Chase Transcription, Inc.
Jun 08, 2010

I have searched the Archives and all information on this company is old.  Does anyone have any input on the company, any information at all - good or bad?  TIA. ...

Does Anyone Work For (or Worked For)PRN Transcription Service Out Of Ohio? I See They Have An Ad S/m
Oct 25, 2009

on the Job Board and am wondering if anyone has or does work for them and how they are to work for?  What platform do they use?  Is is difficult to learn or get your lines in?  I see they are looking for IC status and 8 to 10 cents per line.  Do they want a set schedule?  any info would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

Anybody Know Anything About Chase Transcription Or Probity?
Oct 16, 2010

Mainly interested in knowing if either of these two companies is good to work for and whether they offer decent insurance benefits.  Do they offer decent pay and have lots of work? I couldn't find much in the archives about either company, so if anyone one knows anything, could you share what you know? ...

Chase Transcription - Anyone Work?
Dec 02, 2011

Does anybody out there work for Chase Transcriptions?  I understand they use ChartNet (hooray!) and do only straight typing, no VR.  All good things.  However, they only pay a little over 7 cents a line, not so good.   I am having a very hard time, not production wise but platform-wise and personnel wise at Transcend, and am looking to make a move but frankly, I can't afford to take any less than I'm getting now.  Although... working in a less hostile environment might be worth i ...

Any Info On Chase Transcription?
Dec 20, 2011

Any info on Chase Transcription? ...

Info On Chase Transcription?
Sep 06, 2012

xxx ...

Update Me On Chase Transcription?
Feb 26, 2013

Can anyone update me on Chase Transcription?  Do they hire IC's, etc?  Thanks! ...

Chase Transcription - Current Information
Mar 03, 2013

Looking for current information on Chase Transcription out of Ohio re: pay, working conditions, etc., as they share some of the "recently bought out TCI" accounts. Thanks! ...

Now Transcription Is Hard To Apply To
Jan 22, 2011

I went to their website where I tried to follow directions.  They make it impossible.  They ("Now Transcription") want you to fill out an application through "Accord Human Resources", then save it and email it to them along with your resume.  But the application will not allow anyone to save it, or submit it anywhere as is.  You basically waste your time filling it out just to find out nothing you filled out will be saved.  And there's a huge glitch with the em ...

Transcription Doctors....anyone Apply?
Feb 08, 2011

Did anyone apply to them?  If you did, have you heard back yet? ...

One Transcription Service - Did Anyone Apply And Hear Back From Them For The Weekend
Apr 17, 2014

n/m ...

Did Anyone Apply To Landmark For Straight Transcription Position And Hear Back?
Dec 31, 2012

I applied and got no response, just wondering if anyone was hired for the account they said started January 3.  Thanks. ...

PDA In Ohio
Jul 21, 2012

Does anybody have any recent info on PDA in Ohio?  I was thinking about applying there.  Thanks! ...

TCI Out Of Ohio
Jan 01, 2013

Interested to know if anyone currently works for TCI or has worked for them in the past.   From what  I gather, they have a lot of ESLs/fast talkers, give you three days to get off of QA, and if you need to send work to QA after that 3-day period, it should be an almost-never occurrence, as they do not seem to be very tolerable  with sending work to QA. ...

MQ Ohio Office
Dec 02, 2009

Does anyone work for the Findley, Ohio office and if so, your opinion please. ...

Medscription, LLC In Ohio
Mar 08, 2013

Anyone know about this company, a small company in Ohio?  When I search the Company board, there are no comments on it, just comments about Medscription Solutions, etc. Pay, amount of work, good company? Thanks! ...

Alpha Out Of Ohio
Aug 30, 2013

Looking at their ad on MT Daily.  Any information would be helpful.  Are there any benefits for FT or is it IC's only?   The ad says IC.  If they have FT/employee, do they offer insurance?  I see it is mostly editing.  Do they frown upon using the mouse to move around in the text?  Do they count off for errors?  Just routine information would be helpful. ...

Anyone Have Info On Edoc In Ohio?
Aug 06, 2010

Offered a job and they sound great, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thanks. ...

Any Feed Back On The Inner Office, Ltd Out Of Ohio?
Nov 13, 2009

Does anyone know much about them? I talked to them yesterday, and they don't offer direct deposit, which is a red flag for me.  I have heard of other companies that do not pay you on time or not at all when they don't have this feature. ...

Ohio Bans Offshore Outsourcing
Sep 18, 2010

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/IT-Management/Ohio-Ban-on-Offshore-Outsourcing-Raises-More-Ire-from-Asia-527136/ ...

Hospital In Steubenville, Ohio Outsourced
Jan 08, 2015

Does anyone know which "national company" is going to be doing the transcription at the hospital in Steubenville, Ohio?  Just saw on the news tonight that the whole department is being outsourced.  ...

Is Chase The Same As Cymed?
Dec 27, 2009

Does anybody know if Chase Transcriptions is the same as Cymed? I notice they were/are located in the same town. I worked for Cymed a long time ago. If anyone has any info at all about Chase, actually, it would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Chase Transcriptions
Nov 23, 2011

Stay AWAY froim Chase Transcriptionis!!I jumped through hoops to get hired at this company.  Took an oral test over the phone and aced it.  Then took test on-line and aced it.  Then, they never got back to me on anything.  I called the company and they said that they only contact the person they hired.  How rude and unprofessional not to at least drop a canned email letting someone know that another was hired.  I would never work for this company, for no amount of m ...

Chase Transcriptions, Inc
Sep 08, 2013

JP Morgan Chase
Jan 07, 2014

Hmm... They have to pay 2.8 billion to victims of Madoff. MModal owes them money that they do not have, wonder what is going to happen next. The winds are changing and we are not going to go unscathed, us MTs. All these threats about quality, line counts, working schedules.  ...

ANYONE WORK FOR CHASE TRANSCRIPTIONS?
Mar 22, 2010

I am desperately hoping someone can help me here.  I have posted 3 times without a single response.  I have been offered a job at Chase Transcriptions in Ohio and have to give them my decision.  I really would like to know how the company is to work for currently.  I found only old postings.  Thanks so much. ...