A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

MQ Ohio office - sammie

Posted: Dec 02, 2009

Does anyone work for the Findley, Ohio office and if so, your opinion please.

I do not, but then there are no specific offices with MQ. - Trying to be helpful.

[ In Reply To ..]
I do not work specifically for an office, but more of an area. For example SA5 area. We have MT's from many other states in SA5 area and I guess it all depends what group you are put into.

I believe what you are referring to is - Just Sayin

[ In Reply To ..]
only where the company that recruits MTs for MQ is located. There is no actual MQ office in Findlay, Ohio, and no one here works for any specific office. We are broken down into regions, all within MQ.

I don't think there's an MQ office there, but their - outside recruiting firm is there. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Any Feed Back On The Inner Office, Ltd Out Of Ohio?
Nov 13, 2009

Does anyone know much about them? I talked to them yesterday, and they don't offer direct deposit, which is a red flag for me.  I have heard of other companies that do not pay you on time or not at all when they don't have this feature. ...

Nothing But Office Notes And Office Letters With No ADT Tonight And Last Night. A Recipe For Perfor
Mar 08, 2014

Numerous cc's not in the database which have to be added, address and all. Short reports, of course, that take 3x longer than the dictation time. Just shoot me now. I can't wait until I get a new job! Came close today - job lead was 1/2 day too late. :-( Hopefully the other person won't work out :-} ...

Need To Convert From Office 2013 To Office 2010
Apr 26, 2014

I'm starting with a new company next week.  My Windows 7 PC has Office 2013 Professional.  The new company's platform is only compatible with 2010 or earlier.  I don't have the money to spend on 2010, so I'll either have to decline the offer or try to find a way to install 2010 cheaply.  I thought I might be able to download a version for free, since it's not the newest version, but it doesn't look like I can do that.  Any ideas? ...

PDA In Ohio
Jul 21, 2012

Does anybody have any recent info on PDA in Ohio?  I was thinking about applying there.  Thanks! ...

TCI Out Of Ohio
Jan 01, 2013

Interested to know if anyone currently works for TCI or has worked for them in the past.   From what  I gather, they have a lot of ESLs/fast talkers, give you three days to get off of QA, and if you need to send work to QA after that 3-day period, it should be an almost-never occurrence, as they do not seem to be very tolerable  with sending work to QA. ...

Prn Transcription Out Of Ohio
May 06, 2012

Anyone work for prn Transcription out of Ohio? How is the workload? Straight transcription, VR, or both? ...

Medscription, LLC In Ohio
Mar 08, 2013

Anyone know about this company, a small company in Ohio?  When I search the Company board, there are no comments on it, just comments about Medscription Solutions, etc. Pay, amount of work, good company? Thanks! ...

Alpha Out Of Ohio
Aug 30, 2013

Looking at their ad on MT Daily.  Any information would be helpful.  Are there any benefits for FT or is it IC's only?   The ad says IC.  If they have FT/employee, do they offer insurance?  I see it is mostly editing.  Do they frown upon using the mouse to move around in the text?  Do they count off for errors?  Just routine information would be helpful. ...

Prn Transcription Ohio
Dec 03, 2014

Anyone else out there working for prn out of ohio?  If so, how is your work load and what do you think of the recent changes?  I've been with them for a very long time and have worked 24/7/365 for them.  I'm just frustrated as the work has disappeared yet within the last two months they posted for job positions and apparently have overhired.   Might as well be doing factory work.  Would at least know how much I was goiing to make and be able to live on some ki ...

P.r.n. Transcription In Ohio
Dec 16, 2014

To p.r.n. MT posting last week -  Has anything changed for you?  More/less work? ...

Anyone Have Info On Edoc In Ohio?
Aug 06, 2010

Offered a job and they sound great, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thanks. ...

Ohio Bans Offshore Outsourcing
Sep 18, 2010

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/IT-Management/Ohio-Ban-on-Offshore-Outsourcing-Raises-More-Ire-from-Asia-527136/ ...

Chase Transcription In Hudson, Ohio
Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone know if Chase Transcription in Hudson, Ohio is a good company to work for ? ...

Please Do Not Apply To Chase Transcription In Ohio
Sep 19, 2012

Here is a list of companies who will test you and call you, interview you and offer you a job, and then nothing, leave you hanging and never call you. Transcription Doctors and Breitner will even have you fax your paperwork and then leave you hanging. CHASE TRANSCRIPTION IN OHIO TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS SUPERIOR GLOBAL SYSTEMS IN TEXAS BREITNER TRANSCRIPTION Please do not apply to the above companies. They are no good. They are liars and users. Shame on them. I hope they get w ...

Hospital In Steubenville, Ohio Outsourced
Jan 08, 2015

Does anyone know which "national company" is going to be doing the transcription at the hospital in Steubenville, Ohio?  Just saw on the news tonight that the whole department is being outsourced.  ...

Does Anyone Work For (or Worked For)PRN Transcription Service Out Of Ohio? I See They Have An Ad S/m
Oct 25, 2009

on the Job Board and am wondering if anyone has or does work for them and how they are to work for?  What platform do they use?  Is is difficult to learn or get your lines in?  I see they are looking for IC status and 8 to 10 cents per line.  Do they want a set schedule?  any info would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

What Does Your Office Set Up Look Like?
Dec 17, 2009

I want to redo my office space. It's just a little corner in my bedroom because I live in a small townhouse where I rent but I need to freshen things up before I die of boredom.  So what kind of desk, chair, keyboard, headphones, monitor, artwork, etc. make your workspace comfy?  :) ...

The Inner Office, Ltd.
Jun 25, 2011

Any comments on this company?  Thanks. ...

Wish We Were All In The Office Again
Feb 04, 2014

confront some of these MMEs and their snarky notes.  I said SOME MMEs. Some are wonderful, like Christmas and a new puppy rolled into one.  ...

Office Design
Jun 27, 2010

I want to reorganize my home office. Where is a good place to look for U-shaped desks? I have 2 computrers with 3 CPUs, printer, fax and reference books, not to mention 3 foot pedals, a mini casette transcriber, office files, multiple 3-ring binders, etc. etc. It would be so nice if it was compact, not spread out over the whole room - everything nice and neat and within reach. Is ths possible? and where do I start? TIA. ...

A Bit Of Comedy For A Bad Day At The Office
Oct 08, 2010

I will be placing this on the comedy board also, but since we at the evil Q have had such a bad day, I thought I would post it here also.  Enjoy the laughs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkN1LcuMoJw ...

MD Office Manager
Nov 06, 2010

I applied to this company a week ago and they had called me back for a phone interview yesterday.  They told me in an email that my scores were great, etc.  After the phone interview (which I thought went well) the woman told me that I would be contacted later that same day.  Well, she contacted me back about an hour later and said I was not a good fit for the company.  Does not make sense to me whatsoever! I am glad I didn't get the job, I don't think I wanted to ...

MQ Burlington NJ Office
Mar 14, 2011

Does anyone know anything about this office and if it employs MTs onsite or at home.  I live down the street and just curious. ...

UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE
May 29, 2012

NO WORK CONTINUES.....Time for ALL of us who are being cheated out of a living to head for the unemployment office.  How many folks out there will say TODAY...no more?? ...

Job For MT In Tennessee Office??
Jun 09, 2012

I saw a post on here from a few days ago and just had to ask is this really for an inhouse job?  I thought they did away with inhouse jobs.  the post did say $15 an hour.  Maybe we can hope that will be our pay in the compensation package??  I know that is a far fetch but one can only hope that there is some relief coming. ...

Advice How To Get Into An Office
Oct 23, 2012

Any advice on how one would go about getting into a doctor's office/clinic office.  The classifieds locally do not seem to post jobs for offices and the websites for the hospitals are for jobs within the hospital.  There must be a way I can use my transcription experience to get a desk job doing the phones and appointments and maybe a little transcription at a pediatric/orthopedic/whatever office.  I have been without a contract for 4 weeks and I have a few little pick up job ...

Frustrating Day At The UE Office
Jun 28, 2013

The TAA website as well as my state's UE website said I needed to visit my local UE office to find out if I was eligible for TAA benefits, so I went over there today. I was encouraged when on the sign in sheet it asked if I was affected by TAA, and I said I wanted to talk to someone about that. It went downhill from there. They really didn't know anything about it. The counselor put my social security number into his computer and then said I wasn't "coming up." Well why woul ...

Office Politics
Dec 14, 2013

Hi, Does anyone have any tips on how to keep the providers organized? I have one provider I transcribe for who never sends his work and then says he sent it when he didn't. I don't have any problems with the other seven providers, just one. When he does send the work, he always says "this is lost dictation" or "this was dictated and sent a second time". This has been going on for almost six years. I take pride in my work and really enjoy it until I get his work. I always say I can&# ...

I Wish We Worked In An Office Together
Aug 04, 2014

I would love to have a face-to-face chat with. :-D ...

HITECH - Home Office
Feb 11, 2010

I'm wondering where other people have their home offices/work computers?  My desk is currently in a corner of the living room but it's not in the main living area, so to speak. It's kind of off in this nook area off the living room. My monitors face outside and not into the living room.  I'm wondering if I'm going to have to figure out someplace else to put everything to be in compliance? I do have my computers password locked so no one else can ...