A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

info on Chase Transcription? - Thanks in advance nm

Posted: Sep 06, 2012

xxx

Nobody has any information on this company at all? - Wow!

[ In Reply To ..]
That's amazing. They must be a smaller company, which is why no one has information? Or maybe they are a newer company? OR.....maybe they are such a good company to work for, none of their employees come to MTStars because they are so happy and fulfilled, and love their job so much they don't need to bash or defend......Hmmmmmm

Chase - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
They've been around for awhile. They use Chartnet, which I like, but I've never applied because I don't want to commit to evenings and weekends. If you don't mind the work schedule, I'd say go for it. You never know. You could be right about everyone being happy so they don't bother coming here to comment.

Good luck!

I believe this is a phantom or front operation - Dish

[ In Reply To ..]
Ironically, they are supposed to be about 45 miles from where I live, but when I tested well with them and even talked to them about a year ago, they seemed very shady and never got back to me. I think they use job listings to make themselves look larger than they are.

Chase Transcriptions - caninemom3

[ In Reply To ..]
Hi everyone. I worked for Chase Transcriptions in Hudson for a year and a half. They are a good company, pay on time and I thought they paid well. What I did not like was they changed my schedule on the premise that it was a "temporary" change and then would not allow me to return to the schedule I signed on for. They also refused to let me cut back to part time. Also, they had a habit of posting mandatory overtime for the weekend on the Thursday afternoon before. It just was not a good fit for me. I felt they were extremely inflexible. I thought their dictators were the WORST I have ever heard and I am not new at this.

Similar Messages:

Any Info On Chase Transcription?
Dec 20, 2011

Any info on Chase Transcription? ...

Chase Transcription, Inc.
Jun 08, 2010

I have searched the Archives and all information on this company is old.  Does anyone have any input on the company, any information at all - good or bad?  TIA. ...

Anybody Know Anything About Chase Transcription Or Probity?
Oct 16, 2010

Mainly interested in knowing if either of these two companies is good to work for and whether they offer decent insurance benefits.  Do they offer decent pay and have lots of work? I couldn't find much in the archives about either company, so if anyone one knows anything, could you share what you know? ...

Chase Transcription - Anyone Work?
Dec 02, 2011

Does anybody out there work for Chase Transcriptions?  I understand they use ChartNet (hooray!) and do only straight typing, no VR.  All good things.  However, they only pay a little over 7 cents a line, not so good.   I am having a very hard time, not production wise but platform-wise and personnel wise at Transcend, and am looking to make a move but frankly, I can't afford to take any less than I'm getting now.  Although... working in a less hostile environment might be worth i ...

Update Me On Chase Transcription?
Feb 26, 2013

Can anyone update me on Chase Transcription?  Do they hire IC's, etc?  Thanks! ...

Chase Transcription In Hudson, Ohio
Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone know if Chase Transcription in Hudson, Ohio is a good company to work for ? ...

Please Do Not Apply To Chase Transcription In Ohio
Sep 19, 2012

Here is a list of companies who will test you and call you, interview you and offer you a job, and then nothing, leave you hanging and never call you. Transcription Doctors and Breitner will even have you fax your paperwork and then leave you hanging. CHASE TRANSCRIPTION IN OHIO TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS SUPERIOR GLOBAL SYSTEMS IN TEXAS BREITNER TRANSCRIPTION Please do not apply to the above companies. They are no good. They are liars and users. Shame on them. I hope they get w ...

Chase Transcription - Current Information
Mar 03, 2013

Looking for current information on Chase Transcription out of Ohio re: pay, working conditions, etc., as they share some of the "recently bought out TCI" accounts. Thanks! ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Is Chase The Same As Cymed?
Dec 27, 2009

Does anybody know if Chase Transcriptions is the same as Cymed? I notice they were/are located in the same town. I worked for Cymed a long time ago. If anyone has any info at all about Chase, actually, it would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Chase Transcriptions
Nov 23, 2011

Stay AWAY froim Chase Transcriptionis!!I jumped through hoops to get hired at this company.  Took an oral test over the phone and aced it.  Then took test on-line and aced it.  Then, they never got back to me on anything.  I called the company and they said that they only contact the person they hired.  How rude and unprofessional not to at least drop a canned email letting someone know that another was hired.  I would never work for this company, for no amount of m ...

Chase Transcriptions, Inc
Sep 08, 2013

JP Morgan Chase
Jan 07, 2014

Hmm... They have to pay 2.8 billion to victims of Madoff. MModal owes them money that they do not have, wonder what is going to happen next. The winds are changing and we are not going to go unscathed, us MTs. All these threats about quality, line counts, working schedules.  ...

OSi Transcription?? Anyone Have Info?
Jan 14, 2010

Does anyone have any experience/info abotu OSi? It seems like they do a TON of hiring and i'm not sure that it's a good thing. I'm a new MT and want to start out right. Thanks! ...

CLK Transcription Any Info?
Nov 12, 2010

Any info on this company?  I have heard from them and she is rather up front about her workload, etc., but I would like to know if anyone has worked for this company.  The last time I posted about a company, someone said "look elsewhere" and I didn't listen and I should have.  I am now looking elsewhere.  If you want to e-mail me that is fine as well.  Thanks in advance.    ...

Any New Info Regarding Transcription Plus LLC
Dec 31, 2010

I did a search on transcription plus LLC and didn't see much but was wondering if anyone currently works for them and has any positive or negative things to say about this company.  I am considering taking a position with them.    TIA ...

Looking For CLK Transcription Info
Sep 07, 2011

I've looked through the archives, have a couple questions on what I couldn't find... Anyone know what the average TAT is? How's the work, steady/intermittent/rare? Anything else I need to know that you think is important? ...

KJ&M Transcription, Inc Any Info?nm
Jan 10, 2012

x ...

360 Transcription - Any Info
Aug 25, 2013

Any info on this company.  Pay, etc.?  They have 2 very long tests.  It is a waste of my time if they pay bum wages and are a bum company.  Any info would help.  TIA. ...

Any Info On CC Transcription? Sm
Oct 07, 2014

They're looking for ortho help.  But, they have 6 dislikes on the post. ...

ANYONE WORK FOR CHASE TRANSCRIPTIONS?
Mar 22, 2010

I am desperately hoping someone can help me here.  I have posted 3 times without a single response.  I have been offered a job at Chase Transcriptions in Ohio and have to give them my decision.  I really would like to know how the company is to work for currently.  I found only old postings.  Thanks so much. ...

Which Would You Pick? Chase Or Keystrokes?
May 29, 2012

I've done lots of research on both companies, none really "WOW" me at all....but having to make a choice (and SOON), as I cannot afford to be without a job, can anyone shed some recent light on working for either? I don't need the benefits as much as the pay...Thank you kindly in advance. ...

Anyone Work For Chase, Pay, Etc. Archives Not Sm
Aug 09, 2012

workng and would just like some info. Thx ...

Accu-Script And Chase
Jan 31, 2013

Has anyone who applied for jobs at the above companies heard back from them yet?  Thank you. ...

Any Info On United Transcription Out Of NC?
Nov 29, 2009

Hi.  Was hoping that someone could give me some information regarding United Transcription out of North Carolina??  Any details would be very much appreciated  ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On Advance Transcription?
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Anyone With Info On Hands On Transcription?
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Hands-On Transcription Info....sm
Jan 07, 2010

Hi - any info on this company?  I checked the archives, but info is mostly from a few years ago and vague.  Feel free to e-mail me.  TIA! ...