A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

update me on Chase Transcription? - geu

Posted: Feb 26, 2013

Can anyone update me on Chase Transcription?  Do they hire IC's, etc?  Thanks!

See message - MT Princes

[ In Reply To ..]
No they only hire employees:(

Chase - geu

[ In Reply To ..]
Can you tell me more about Chase? Do you work there and do you have their insurance? Thanks for any information. Have a great evening :)

Similar Messages:

Chase Transcription, Inc.
Jun 08, 2010

I have searched the Archives and all information on this company is old.  Does anyone have any input on the company, any information at all - good or bad?  TIA. ...

Anybody Know Anything About Chase Transcription Or Probity?
Oct 16, 2010

Mainly interested in knowing if either of these two companies is good to work for and whether they offer decent insurance benefits.  Do they offer decent pay and have lots of work? I couldn't find much in the archives about either company, so if anyone one knows anything, could you share what you know? ...

Chase Transcription - Anyone Work?
Dec 02, 2011

Does anybody out there work for Chase Transcriptions?  I understand they use ChartNet (hooray!) and do only straight typing, no VR.  All good things.  However, they only pay a little over 7 cents a line, not so good.   I am having a very hard time, not production wise but platform-wise and personnel wise at Transcend, and am looking to make a move but frankly, I can't afford to take any less than I'm getting now.  Although... working in a less hostile environment might be worth i ...

Any Info On Chase Transcription?
Dec 20, 2011

Any info on Chase Transcription? ...

Info On Chase Transcription?
Sep 06, 2012

xxx ...

Chase Transcription In Hudson, Ohio
Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone know if Chase Transcription in Hudson, Ohio is a good company to work for ? ...

Please Do Not Apply To Chase Transcription In Ohio
Sep 19, 2012

Here is a list of companies who will test you and call you, interview you and offer you a job, and then nothing, leave you hanging and never call you. Transcription Doctors and Breitner will even have you fax your paperwork and then leave you hanging. CHASE TRANSCRIPTION IN OHIO TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS SUPERIOR GLOBAL SYSTEMS IN TEXAS BREITNER TRANSCRIPTION Please do not apply to the above companies. They are no good. They are liars and users. Shame on them. I hope they get w ...

Chase Transcription - Current Information
Mar 03, 2013

Looking for current information on Chase Transcription out of Ohio re: pay, working conditions, etc., as they share some of the "recently bought out TCI" accounts. Thanks! ...

Update On DIT Transcription ?
Feb 16, 2011

I once was employed by DIT but fortunately no longer.  Was wondering if anyone had an update on them.  I am still owed about $1000, but have really given up on ever getting the rest of this money.  I took them to small claims back several years ago.  Are they still in business? Does anyone know?  I got a 1099 with their old address on it which they are supposedly not there anymore.  No one can get an address, much less a phone number because there are more claims out there.  Just wonder ...

Update Regarding California Transcription
Oct 11, 2009

Finally received my last paycheck from this company YESTERDAY . . . of course I've been waiting since JULY.  Oh, and the check is dated for next Tuesday . . . ...

Update Advice On Hils Transcription
Oct 05, 2012

Can anyone give me an updated advice on Hils Transcription? I just got offered a job after testing through an email and didn't even have an interview. This puts up red flags for me. Thanks. ...

Update On Update Three Reports A Day
Aug 10, 2012

Hi everyone I just wanted to stop by really quick and let you all know that finally, FINALLY I am off QA. I was given two accounts today in addition to the one they had initially given me. I can now type w/o counting my reports and waiting for feedback first. It remains to be seen of course, whether or not there will be as much work as I was told but so far, this company has been true to their word. Still, four days on a very restrictive QA protocol was quite scary. I am a LOT grayer now ...

Is Chase The Same As Cymed?
Dec 27, 2009

Does anybody know if Chase Transcriptions is the same as Cymed? I notice they were/are located in the same town. I worked for Cymed a long time ago. If anyone has any info at all about Chase, actually, it would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Chase Transcriptions
Nov 23, 2011

Stay AWAY froim Chase Transcriptionis!!I jumped through hoops to get hired at this company.  Took an oral test over the phone and aced it.  Then took test on-line and aced it.  Then, they never got back to me on anything.  I called the company and they said that they only contact the person they hired.  How rude and unprofessional not to at least drop a canned email letting someone know that another was hired.  I would never work for this company, for no amount of m ...

Chase Transcriptions, Inc
Sep 08, 2013

JP Morgan Chase
Jan 07, 2014

Hmm... They have to pay 2.8 billion to victims of Madoff. MModal owes them money that they do not have, wonder what is going to happen next. The winds are changing and we are not going to go unscathed, us MTs. All these threats about quality, line counts, working schedules.  ...

ANYONE WORK FOR CHASE TRANSCRIPTIONS?
Mar 22, 2010

I am desperately hoping someone can help me here.  I have posted 3 times without a single response.  I have been offered a job at Chase Transcriptions in Ohio and have to give them my decision.  I really would like to know how the company is to work for currently.  I found only old postings.  Thanks so much. ...

Which Would You Pick? Chase Or Keystrokes?
May 29, 2012

I've done lots of research on both companies, none really "WOW" me at all....but having to make a choice (and SOON), as I cannot afford to be without a job, can anyone shed some recent light on working for either? I don't need the benefits as much as the pay...Thank you kindly in advance. ...

Anyone Work For Chase, Pay, Etc. Archives Not Sm
Aug 09, 2012

workng and would just like some info. Thx ...

Accu-Script And Chase
Jan 31, 2013

Has anyone who applied for jobs at the above companies heard back from them yet?  Thank you. ...

MModal Bought By JP Morgan Chase
Jul 03, 2012

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-07-02/mmodal-agrees-to-be-bought-by-jpmorgan-arm-for-1-dot-1-billion   and here we go again... ...

ProScript, MModal, Chase Trans
Jul 24, 2012

Any current info on the above three MTSO?  I have friends who've worked for ProScript and switched to MModal, but having a hard time finding reviews of Chase Transcription in Ohio.  Thanks in advance. ...

Current Experience Working At Chase In Chartnet?
Jul 07, 2011

Years ago I worked for a company that used Chartnet and loved it.  I am wondering if anyone reading this has any current experience with Chase using Chartnet?  I'm wondering if it is still a good platform and how the company is to work for.  Any input will be appreciated. ...

Probably My Next To Last Update
Mar 16, 2010

Just a quick line to let you all know that there are better things out there for you.  I am now 79 days away from graduating with my MD.  The only blocks I have left are orthopedics and pain management.  I have worked my way through medical school, which of course means I did not have much time to study.  None the less, I am in the top 10% of my class, and I attribute it to the information I learned transcribing.  Even if you feel you do not have the 4+ years to put ...

Dqs Update
Apr 08, 2010

Having problems doing the upgrade.  Support is working on it.  In the meantime, does anybody know if not having this installed will create problems with getting jobs?  CCM doesn't know.  So far I've been able to work as usual.  I'm just scared I'll go to log on and be locked out because I don't have the upgrade working yet.  Thanks ...

UPDATE Help Please
Oct 14, 2010

So, I logged on and promptly got booted right off.  Message says I need to "update" (again??) before I can continue.  I am in MQ central as I type but cannot find any update anywhere. Does anyone know where it is hiding?  (under what category or tab...)   Thank you all so much for always helping this old gal!  ...

Help With The Update!
Oct 14, 2010

Okay so when I logged in this morning, I get the message to upgrade.  I am currently using Vista.  When I go to Docqmanage to upgrade, I get the message "The version of DocQscribe you are trying to install requires the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package SP2." I tried to install it, but it says its not compatible with Vista! Somebody Help!!  ...

Another Update??
Nov 01, 2010

Couldn't sign in this morning, says I need to do another update.  I tried to find how to do that with QScare, e-mailing my CCM, but no response after an hour.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Isn't it in MQCentral somewhere?  I wish I could do a search on the site, but I had to navigate through each of the options in every department, and can't find any portal.  Anyone know how to do this? ...

QA Update From Below
Jan 31, 2011

I pointed out the job number and QA person who made two errors in a report after marking me with a Major error.  The QA leader, of course, went over what "I" did wrong and why her QA was correct and mentioned the grammatical errors; however, didn't mention that they were made BY THE QA PERSON and left it implied that they were mine as well.  I have a job interview tomorrow, in-house, doing office work.  Can't wait.  ...

Here's My Update !!!
Jun 27, 2012

Working my new way, I have just made $12.98 per HOUR !!   WHOO HOO !!!   I'm a-liking this !!! ...