A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

prn Transcription out of Ohio - wonderin

Posted: May 06, 2012

Anyone work for prn Transcription out of Ohio? How is the workload? Straight transcription, VR, or both?

I work there - dmz

[ In Reply To ..]
Love it. Nobody bugs you. In June, I will be there a year. That is the longest I've stayed anywhere after the MDI/Transcend debacle!

questions - Belinda

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this the company that does all military transcription? If so, do they have a lot of ESL dictators and how is the platform? Appreciate any info. Thanks.

Yes, it is. - dmz

[ In Reply To ..]
Platform is okay, easy to get around once you get past the learning curve. Lots of ESL, but I've done ESL for 25 years so they are not a problem for me. I don't know even think they are hiring as they just got some new people a few months ago, but I'm not for sure on how often they may need new people.
hiring - their website
[ In Reply To ..]
Their website says they are hiring.
Then I'd go for it - dmz
[ In Reply To ..]
As I said, they don't bug me at all....pay is always on time. They answer your IMs quickly and are there when you need their help. QA not punitive. I always have work, most importantly. :) Good luck if you apply.

Similar Messages:

Prn Transcription Ohio
Dec 03, 2014

Anyone else out there working for prn out of ohio?  If so, how is your work load and what do you think of the recent changes?  I've been with them for a very long time and have worked 24/7/365 for them.  I'm just frustrated as the work has disappeared yet within the last two months they posted for job positions and apparently have overhired.   Might as well be doing factory work.  Would at least know how much I was goiing to make and be able to live on some ki ...

P.r.n. Transcription In Ohio
Dec 16, 2014

To p.r.n. MT posting last week -  Has anything changed for you?  More/less work? ...

Chase Transcription In Hudson, Ohio
Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone know if Chase Transcription in Hudson, Ohio is a good company to work for ? ...

Please Do Not Apply To Chase Transcription In Ohio
Sep 19, 2012

Here is a list of companies who will test you and call you, interview you and offer you a job, and then nothing, leave you hanging and never call you. Transcription Doctors and Breitner will even have you fax your paperwork and then leave you hanging. CHASE TRANSCRIPTION IN OHIO TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS SUPERIOR GLOBAL SYSTEMS IN TEXAS BREITNER TRANSCRIPTION Please do not apply to the above companies. They are no good. They are liars and users. Shame on them. I hope they get w ...

Does Anyone Work For (or Worked For)PRN Transcription Service Out Of Ohio? I See They Have An Ad S/m
Oct 25, 2009

on the Job Board and am wondering if anyone has or does work for them and how they are to work for?  What platform do they use?  Is is difficult to learn or get your lines in?  I see they are looking for IC status and 8 to 10 cents per line.  Do they want a set schedule?  any info would be greatly appreciated.  TIA ...

PDA In Ohio
Jul 21, 2012

Does anybody have any recent info on PDA in Ohio?  I was thinking about applying there.  Thanks! ...

TCI Out Of Ohio
Jan 01, 2013

Interested to know if anyone currently works for TCI or has worked for them in the past.   From what  I gather, they have a lot of ESLs/fast talkers, give you three days to get off of QA, and if you need to send work to QA after that 3-day period, it should be an almost-never occurrence, as they do not seem to be very tolerable  with sending work to QA. ...

MQ Ohio Office
Dec 02, 2009

Does anyone work for the Findley, Ohio office and if so, your opinion please. ...

Medscription, LLC In Ohio
Mar 08, 2013

Anyone know about this company, a small company in Ohio?  When I search the Company board, there are no comments on it, just comments about Medscription Solutions, etc. Pay, amount of work, good company? Thanks! ...

Alpha Out Of Ohio
Aug 30, 2013

Looking at their ad on MT Daily.  Any information would be helpful.  Are there any benefits for FT or is it IC's only?   The ad says IC.  If they have FT/employee, do they offer insurance?  I see it is mostly editing.  Do they frown upon using the mouse to move around in the text?  Do they count off for errors?  Just routine information would be helpful. ...

Anyone Have Info On Edoc In Ohio?
Aug 06, 2010

Offered a job and they sound great, but was wondering if anyone had any experience with them.  Thanks. ...

Any Feed Back On The Inner Office, Ltd Out Of Ohio?
Nov 13, 2009

Does anyone know much about them? I talked to them yesterday, and they don't offer direct deposit, which is a red flag for me.  I have heard of other companies that do not pay you on time or not at all when they don't have this feature. ...

Ohio Bans Offshore Outsourcing
Sep 18, 2010

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/IT-Management/Ohio-Ban-on-Offshore-Outsourcing-Raises-More-Ire-from-Asia-527136/ ...

Hospital In Steubenville, Ohio Outsourced
Jan 08, 2015

Does anyone know which "national company" is going to be doing the transcription at the hospital in Steubenville, Ohio?  Just saw on the news tonight that the whole department is being outsourced.  ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...

Prn Military Transcription/prn Medical Transcription
Jun 25, 2014

Anyone hear from them yet?  Over 1100 views, that means a billion resumes. ...

Offshore Transcription Stories Wanted- Medical Malpractice Cases Related To Offshore Transcription M
Oct 15, 2009

A legal contact was inquiring about the connection of medical mistakes related to off-shored transcription mistakes.  I have told him to review these boards and hopefully he will benefit from the information here.  While he did not discuss the exact case, I think that he will be able to use the off-shore transcription issue to his client's benefit or at least highlight that the provider in question does not have as rigorous control on processing records as other pr ...

What Is Your Opinion Of Nuance Transcription And United Transcription (United In Charlotte, NC)
Jun 06, 2012

I have been offered a position with both.  I have; however, in the past, had a position where the employer still owes me $6000.  Does United pay and have the work?  Does Nuance have enough work for me?  I need full time work guaranteed income, like everyone else.  Good luck to all out there! ...

JLG Transcription - Good Or Bad, Anything About JLG Transcription?
Jun 24, 2011

Can anyone tell me, good or bad, anything about JLG Transcription? Thanks. ...

ASR -v- Transcription
Oct 12, 2009

Would someone explain to me how is that this company can legally pay us a lower rate for ASR compared to transcription?  After they pushed ASR on me, (said that I wouldn't ever get a 50:50 ratio of ASR to transcription) I am getting mostly ASR work.  My pay has dropped significantly.  Can they do this? ...

Q.E.D. Transcription
Oct 13, 2009

Does anyone know anything about, or have any experience with Q.E.D. Transcription? ...

Q.E.D. Transcription?
Nov 11, 2009

I have an interview tomorrow morning with this company, and I was wondering how they are to work for (i.e. work load, pay on time, platform, etc.).   TIA!!! ...

PRN Transcription?? Anyone??
Nov 19, 2009

Anyone have any information about P.R.N. Transcription?  Got a reply on a resume I sent out and am wondering what type of company they are???  Good, bad, ugly? ...

PRN Transcription
Nov 20, 2009

For those of you who have recently posted regarding PRN and have worked for them, is this the company out of Ohio?? ...

NOW Transcription
Dec 23, 2009

Hi all!  I was just wondering if anyone worked for NOW Transcription or if anyone knew anything about this company?  Any input would be appreciated. ...

P.r.n. Transcription
Feb 02, 2010

Just wondering if anyone works for this company or has any info on them and now they are to work for. Thanks. ...

Transcription USA
May 10, 2010

Anything on Transcription USA ...