A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ANYONE WORK FOR CHASE TRANSCRIPTIONS? - dyingtoknowMT

Posted: Mar 22, 2010

I am desperately hoping someone can help me here.  I have posted 3 times without a single response.  I have been offered a job at Chase Transcriptions in Ohio and have to give them my decision.  I really would like to know how the company is to work for currently.  I found only old postings.  Thanks so much.

Try Google - Clueless

[ In Reply To ..]
I'd say if you've posted the same question 3 times on here, maybe none of the posters have any knowledge of the company.

Have you tried Googling the company and checking them out through the BBB website, etc.? That might have some information.

I've never heard of them otherwise I'd be happy to share any first-hand knowledge.

Good luck with your decision.

I did google and it's not any help - dyingtoknowMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't found a single site that brings up anything other than where the company is located, etc. No reviews from employees. Thanks anyway. :)

See message - Good Luck

[ In Reply To ..]

From what I could find, it seems to be a fairly small company.  That is probably why no one on this Board works there.  That could be a good thing, I guess.       

The only thing I could find was the letter the President of Chase signed that was sent to Washington.  In case you did not see it, I have copied a couple of paragraphs below and given the link.  Maybe you can garner some information about the company by what its President stands for.       

Good Luck

The President of Chase was one of the 45 MTSO Executives and members of MTIA who wrote/signed a letter to Washington regarding implementation of EHR.       

"On behalf of the medical transcription industry, a sector representing approximately 1,700 employers, 300,000 healthcare documentation professionals, and $15 billion in annual revenue, we are writing to you concerning how the industry can help accelerate successful electronic health record (EHR) adoption. We support the federal government’s multi-billion-dollar investment in EHRs because we believe it has the potential to improve quality of care, increase patient safety, and reduce healthcare costs if all aspects of the health data management industry are included in the process.      

Consistent formatting and coding will help improve the flow of information between narrative reports and EHRs, thereby enabling physicians to use the detailed and information-rich data in narrative reports for clinical decision-making. Using the tacit knowledge and expertise of medical transcriptionists in the documentation process will help ensure that patient records are accurate, complete, and consistent. Regardless of the technology used to capture healthcare encounters, the need for an “extra set of eyes” to review patient records remains strong, especially as information exchanged across healthcare enterprises grows exponentially, potentially worsening errors at multiple hand-off points, thereby putting patients at greater risk."      

They basically, ULTIMATELY, want all MTSOs to use the same platform, so the information can be shared by everyone.       

http://www.mtia.com/downloads/LettertoDr.Blumenthal.pdf    

Chase - Trjala

[ In Reply To ..]
I did reply to you, but I guess it didn't go through. Sorry about that. I have worked for Chase for five years. There is plenty of work, and they always pay on time. The manager can be a real biotch at times, but ordinarily I have not had problems with them. They do frequently have mandatory overtime on the weekends, usually 8 hours which can be difficult if you have other plans. They only pay 0.0056 cents per character which equals about 5 cents per line which is pretty bad. I hope this helps.

Chase cpl .............. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
According to your quote:

"They only pay 0.0056 cents per character which equals about 5 cents per line which is pretty bad. I hope this helps..."

0.0056 cents x 65 characters = 3.64 cpl, not 5 cpl.

My jaw actually dropped open at that cpl rate... - OUCH

[ In Reply To ..]
Good lordy, is that straight typing or editing? In either case, it's FAR too low.
It must be VR, impossible for straight... - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Looks to be plenty of info in the archives. nm - Do the search

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I did do the search SEVERAL times - dyingtoknowMT

[ In Reply To ..]
As I noted in my previous post, I did the search several times and have only found really old info. Obviously I wouldn't have said that in my post if that wasn't the case. Try not being so rude or don't post at all. Clearly if you found it that easy maybe you could have shared how. Thanks anyway.

Enter in the Search Board Box: Company Board = more results - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Chase Transcriptions
Nov 23, 2011

Stay AWAY froim Chase Transcriptionis!!I jumped through hoops to get hired at this company.  Took an oral test over the phone and aced it.  Then took test on-line and aced it.  Then, they never got back to me on anything.  I called the company and they said that they only contact the person they hired.  How rude and unprofessional not to at least drop a canned email letting someone know that another was hired.  I would never work for this company, for no amount of m ...

Chase Transcriptions, Inc
Sep 08, 2013

Is Chase The Same As Cymed?
Dec 27, 2009

Does anybody know if Chase Transcriptions is the same as Cymed? I notice they were/are located in the same town. I worked for Cymed a long time ago. If anyone has any info at all about Chase, actually, it would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Chase Transcription, Inc.
Jun 08, 2010

I have searched the Archives and all information on this company is old.  Does anyone have any input on the company, any information at all - good or bad?  TIA. ...

JP Morgan Chase
Jan 07, 2014

Hmm... They have to pay 2.8 billion to victims of Madoff. MModal owes them money that they do not have, wonder what is going to happen next. The winds are changing and we are not going to go unscathed, us MTs. All these threats about quality, line counts, working schedules.  ...

Anybody Know Anything About Chase Transcription Or Probity?
Oct 16, 2010

Mainly interested in knowing if either of these two companies is good to work for and whether they offer decent insurance benefits.  Do they offer decent pay and have lots of work? I couldn't find much in the archives about either company, so if anyone one knows anything, could you share what you know? ...

Chase Transcription - Anyone Work?
Dec 02, 2011

Does anybody out there work for Chase Transcriptions?  I understand they use ChartNet (hooray!) and do only straight typing, no VR.  All good things.  However, they only pay a little over 7 cents a line, not so good.   I am having a very hard time, not production wise but platform-wise and personnel wise at Transcend, and am looking to make a move but frankly, I can't afford to take any less than I'm getting now.  Although... working in a less hostile environment might be worth i ...

Any Info On Chase Transcription?
Dec 20, 2011

Any info on Chase Transcription? ...

Which Would You Pick? Chase Or Keystrokes?
May 29, 2012

I've done lots of research on both companies, none really "WOW" me at all....but having to make a choice (and SOON), as I cannot afford to be without a job, can anyone shed some recent light on working for either? I don't need the benefits as much as the pay...Thank you kindly in advance. ...

Anyone Work For Chase, Pay, Etc. Archives Not Sm
Aug 09, 2012

workng and would just like some info. Thx ...

Info On Chase Transcription?
Sep 06, 2012

xxx ...

Accu-Script And Chase
Jan 31, 2013

Has anyone who applied for jobs at the above companies heard back from them yet?  Thank you. ...

Update Me On Chase Transcription?
Feb 26, 2013

Can anyone update me on Chase Transcription?  Do they hire IC's, etc?  Thanks! ...

Chase Transcription In Hudson, Ohio
Jan 20, 2011

Does anyone know if Chase Transcription in Hudson, Ohio is a good company to work for ? ...

MModal Bought By JP Morgan Chase
Jul 03, 2012

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-07-02/mmodal-agrees-to-be-bought-by-jpmorgan-arm-for-1-dot-1-billion   and here we go again... ...

ProScript, MModal, Chase Trans
Jul 24, 2012

Any current info on the above three MTSO?  I have friends who've worked for ProScript and switched to MModal, but having a hard time finding reviews of Chase Transcription in Ohio.  Thanks in advance. ...

Please Do Not Apply To Chase Transcription In Ohio
Sep 19, 2012

Here is a list of companies who will test you and call you, interview you and offer you a job, and then nothing, leave you hanging and never call you. Transcription Doctors and Breitner will even have you fax your paperwork and then leave you hanging. CHASE TRANSCRIPTION IN OHIO TRANSCRIPTION DOCTORS SUPERIOR GLOBAL SYSTEMS IN TEXAS BREITNER TRANSCRIPTION Please do not apply to the above companies. They are no good. They are liars and users. Shame on them. I hope they get w ...

Chase Transcription - Current Information
Mar 03, 2013

Looking for current information on Chase Transcription out of Ohio re: pay, working conditions, etc., as they share some of the "recently bought out TCI" accounts. Thanks! ...

US Transcriptions
Oct 08, 2010

Anybody heard of or know anything about US Transcriptions out of Iowa? ...

Same Day Transcriptions?
Mar 15, 2012

I was hoping to find some recent information regarding the above-mentioned company. I have searched the archives, but the most recent posts seem to be from 3-4 years ago. I'm specifically hoping for some feedback from people who either work/have worked there or know someone who does. Also wondering if they hire as IC or employee status. Thanks! ...

Current Experience Working At Chase In Chartnet?
Jul 07, 2011

Years ago I worked for a company that used Chartnet and loved it.  I am wondering if anyone reading this has any current experience with Chase using Chartnet?  I'm wondering if it is still a good platform and how the company is to work for.  Any input will be appreciated. ...

Anything About RI Unlimited Transcriptions?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know anything about RI Unlimited Transcriptions? I have recently tested and passed and been interviewed to become an independent contractor with them, but was wondering if anyone is or has worked for them and their reputation before I commit myself. ...

WBG Transcriptions Service? Any One Know Them
Jan 17, 2010

NM ...

Preferred Transcriptions In PA?
Feb 09, 2010

Any information about this company would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

PREFERRED TRANSCRIPTIONS
May 05, 2010

Anyone have any recent info on "Preferred Transcriptions?" I see they are hiring and have searched the Archives, but would like to know if anyone works for them currently or has in the past few months who could give me some info on whether they are a good company to work for, do they have plenty of work, etc. I would appreciate any current info anyone might have! Thanks! ...

Anything About Transcriptions Express? 
Apr 18, 2011

Does anyone know anything about Transcriptions Express?  In researching them I found 3 complaints on the Rip Off Report about them.  They, evidently, charge for early termination, is this standard?  They also charge for equipment if you don't have any.  I think this is just a way for some companies to increase their bottom line.  It sounds like these were just disgruntled ex-employees.  There have been no new complaints since 2009 and the BBB doesn't have any complaints about the ...

EMT Medical Transcriptions
May 22, 2011

Does anyone know anythiing about EMT Medical Transcription from Miami? ...

Happy Transcriptions?
Oct 21, 2012

No address or FAX to send a resume. What kind of an ad is this? Is this a joke? ...

Secure Transcriptions
Jan 15, 2013

Has anyone ever transcribed for Secure Transcriptions? If so, what was your experience like? Did you get paid? Thanks! ...

Are There Still Any Companies That Do VA Transcriptions?
Oct 23, 2014

If so, what is the pay normally for VA work? I remember it being a lot better than most MTSO pay. ...