A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Need current info on Alliance Health Documentation - out of Bangor, Maine

Posted: Sep 30, 2014

Interested in there Microsoft Word program accounts, not the Fusion. Thanks

What would you like to know? They are great people and sm - HTH

[ In Reply To ..]
the pay is above average for employees nowadays, although some accounts are VBC, which may be the Fusion accounts you mentioned. It is a smaller company, so you are not just a number, and yet they are big enough to provide you with decent benefits.

What on earth is there to dislike about this post? sm - Bunch of cranky heads

[ In Reply To ..]
Someone says the company is good and pays well and people do not like it. Unreal.

What's VBC? - ?

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm sure I'm about to feel like a dummy lol

Similar Messages:

Anyone Working For Alliance Health Documentation
Apr 16, 2014

How is your production?  Can you easily get lines? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Services
Feb 19, 2015

Does anyone currently work at Alliance Health Documentation Services in Bangor, ME? Wondering how the company is and how management is, etc. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you. ...

Alliance Health Documentation Anyone On Here Currently Work For Them
May 12, 2015

Anyone on here currently work for them? Can you give me an idea what kind of company they are, platform, pay...etc....? Thanks in advance.... ...

Alliance Health Documentation What Their Rate Is For Straight Typing?
Mar 11, 2014

Anybody know what their line per character and what their rate is for straight typing?  Also, do they have VR? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Trouble Meeting Line Production?
Nov 14, 2014

Anyone having trouble meeting line production? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Hard Time Making Their Line Count Lately?
Jun 23, 2015

Anybody having a hard time making their line count lately? ...

AHD - ADBA Alliance Healthcare Documentation
Oct 26, 2014

I worked for them for a bit over a month.  During that period of time, I was involved in a move, and they required a VPN, as did the other company that I was working for at the time.  When I moved to my new location, I was on a DSL line and of course, off the internet for about 2 days or so.  At that time, I was using Word 2003.  During my "hiatus" from the move, and when I got on line, I received an email from them, that I needed to update.  Well, the "update" did not w ...

Any Info On Entrada Health? I See Their Ad
Apr 16, 2012

talks about EHR.  I work in EHR now, so just wondering what these people have to offer compared to what I am working on now.  Just wondering what the Speech Recognition part of EHR would entail.  The EHR I work in now has parts of the medical record already in place and I TYPE the missing parts of it (HPI, PE, X-RAYS, ASSESSMENTS, PLANS, and whatever else they want to include that has not been included in the record.  Anyone work there now willin ...

DTI - Any Current Info
Aug 27, 2011

Any current info on this company please? ...

Anyone With Current Info On K&R? S/m
Jul 21, 2012

See they are hiring but would appreciate any info first.  I've already jumped too quick into a company that sucks.  Thanks ! ...

Current Info On DTS-OK Please.
Aug 30, 2012

Before applying would appreciate info, the good, the bad and the ugly.  Thank you! ...

Any Current Info On TTS
Apr 23, 2013

Any current info on TTS such as line rate, flexibility, plenty of work, platform and what the accounts are like? Easy to make lines? Also wondering if they offer shift differential for 2nd shift.  Thanks in advance. ...

Is There Anyone With Any Current Info On TTS. Nm
Nov 17, 2013

nm ...

Current Info On ZNF
Dec 10, 2014

wondering if anybody currently transcribes radiology for ZNF and how it is going.  How do they pay by report or line and is it decent?  thanks in advance.  ...

Info Webmedex On Health Insurance
Dec 01, 2009

I am so sick of not making any money!  I brought home about 16,400 this year and this is only my 5th year in MT, so I suppose that is okay... not really.  I found out there are brand new MTs in my company making more then me!  I was like come on now!!!  Anyway, I have decided to make ends meat that I need to take another 8 hour job.  So I will be working the dreaded 16 hour work day to make sure me and my 3 kids have a roof over our heads.  I know I can do it, but i ...

Medquist Health Insurance Info?
Jun 28, 2010

Can anyone tell me about MedQuist's health insurance (for just me - I live in North Carolina)?  I am afraid there is a hysterectomy in my future and I am really wondering how high the deductibles are and how much they pay after you've met them.  I'd be eligible in August, I think.  So, someone ease my mind that it's better than the private policy I have right now where I pay $230 a month for a $3, 500 deductible with $3, 500 coinsurance and they pay 50% of sur ...

Cognition Health Partners - Any Info?
May 08, 2012

Anyone with recent info on this company? Basically wondering if they are a stable company, have enough work, managers okay to get along with, etc. TIA! ...

Any Info On American Health Connection, Not Much In The
Mar 29, 2013

. ...

Any Up-to-date Info On Command Health?
May 27, 2015

:) ...

Any Current Info On Med-Scribe, NJ?
Mar 01, 2010

Any current or recent MTs who work for this company in NJ have any info to share?  Are all their accounts now voice rec?  Plenty of work or still sporadic?  Have they added tech support for nights and weekends?  Thanks.  ...

Transolutions....any Current Info
May 08, 2010

Does anyone have any current information on Transolutions?  I checked the archives and I could only find posts from 2007.  Thanks! ...

Transolutions, Inc - Any Current Info?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have any current info on this company?  I searched the archives but found only old posts.  Thanks in advance for your reply! ...

Any Current Info On Heartland?
Jul 24, 2010

Home office in Toledo, branches in India? What is it like for their American staff? Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Archivus???
Jun 22, 2011

The usual...steady workload, reasonable pay, management treat MTs with respect, etc.  I haven't seen much info recently.  Any info appreciated! ...

Current Info On ETransPlus?
Sep 21, 2010

Is there enough work during 3rd shift? Is the platform easy to use and easy to get your lines in with? How is the health insurance? I saw the premiums for the different levels but didn't see what type of coverage this is (deductible, copays, etc.). I'm a bit worried that your benefits hinge on getting your required lines in each pay period.  I can see where this would be a problem if there was a shortage of work (the situation at my current job). Any thoughts would be appreci ...

Any Current Info Transportal?
Oct 05, 2010

Any current into on this company?  (Good or bad??)  Thanks for any insight! ...

Breitner - Any Current Info?
Mar 01, 2011

Just got an email that I passed the test.  Anyone have current info on them, do they have work, etc?  Thanks! ...

Any Current Info On Cardioscribes
Mar 11, 2011

Any current info on Cardioscribes.  Considering a position with them.  Consistent work, flexible, etc? ...

Keystrokes Info Please......looking For More Current
Apr 25, 2011

Have done an archive search but looking for more current info from people currently working or just stopped working at Keystrokes. What happened years ago really doesn't concern me because we all know how fast it changes in this business. Not trying to discount anyones opinion just want to make an informed decision based on current status of company. Pay on time? Meet quota? etc. ...

Any Current Info On Transolutions?
May 06, 2011

Hi.  Does anyone have any current info on Transolutions?  I've been offered a position with them, and just want to find out as much as I can before I accept.  Thanks!  ...