A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone working for Alliance Health Documentation - using MS Word

Posted: Apr 16, 2014

How is your production?  Can you easily get lines?

No. :( - Frustrated

[ In Reply To ..]

I should add, it is a mystery to me as I am paid for spaces, sm - Frustrated

[ In Reply To ..]
and the account does not seem that tough, but for whatever reason I type about 100 lines per hour less. The people are wonderful and I have nothing bad to say about the company. I just am baffled as to why I am not producing more lines.

the line - is defined

[ In Reply To ..]
as 103 characters.
I added up the characters in Word and divided by 65 sm - and got the same.
[ In Reply To ..]
I would never have agreed to work for a 103 ccl. Some of their accounts don't pay for spaces and I wouldn't do that either. I don't know. It is very discouraging, that's for sure.
They all have ways to cheat now for self profits - Computer age
[ In Reply To ..]
Easy to program and the computer can hide their own profits very well. Always evil people and MTSOs in the world of transcription. They rule now.

Are you spending a lot of time researching things? sm - Cookie

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Alliance Health Documentation - Frida

[ In Reply To ..]
Are yall new in the company?

I am relatively new. I don't think they are cheating me. sm - Frustrated

[ In Reply To ..]
I am not quite that cynical yet. I just seem to be slower using Word, I guess. I have been used to Bayscribe, which is the fastest platform (for me) that I have ever used. With all abbreviations being expanded, I would think my line count would be more, not less. Maybe I should look at it as still a work in progress.

Line counts - Seasoned MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Worked for them and every pay period, there were line count discrepancies by hundreds of lines. Never had a progressive increase in lines either, something very wrong there. A friend of mine had the same experience. We both got nothing but the worst dictators which means the high producers were getting the good stuff.

Something is not right with this company. nm - jmo

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Care to elaborate why you would say this? - Lola

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you work for this company? Can you give the inside scoop? Thinking of applying.

I cannot say too much as it is a small enough company sm - jmo

[ In Reply To ..]
that I am afraid they would know it is me, and although I am not too happy at the moment, I am not ready to be fired, so ....... I wouldn't discourage you from applying. It is not a bad company per se, but the communication is awful, training is a joke, and it seems almost impossible to get a decent line count.

Similar Messages:

Alliance Health Documentation Services
Feb 19, 2015

Does anyone currently work at Alliance Health Documentation Services in Bangor, ME? Wondering how the company is and how management is, etc. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you. ...

Alliance Health Documentation Anyone On Here Currently Work For Them
May 12, 2015

Anyone on here currently work for them? Can you give me an idea what kind of company they are, platform, pay...etc....? Thanks in advance.... ...

Need Current Info On Alliance Health Documentation
Sep 30, 2014

Interested in there Microsoft Word program accounts, not the Fusion. Thanks ...

Alliance Health Documentation What Their Rate Is For Straight Typing?
Mar 11, 2014

Anybody know what their line per character and what their rate is for straight typing?  Also, do they have VR? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Trouble Meeting Line Production?
Nov 14, 2014

Anyone having trouble meeting line production? ...

Alliance Health Documentation Hard Time Making Their Line Count Lately?
Jun 23, 2015

Anybody having a hard time making their line count lately? ...

AHD - ADBA Alliance Healthcare Documentation
Oct 26, 2014

I worked for them for a bit over a month.  During that period of time, I was involved in a move, and they required a VPN, as did the other company that I was working for at the time.  When I moved to my new location, I was on a DSL line and of course, off the internet for about 2 days or so.  At that time, I was using Word 2003.  During my "hiatus" from the move, and when I got on line, I received an email from them, that I needed to update.  Well, the "update" did not w ...

Command Health - Anyone Currently Working
Jan 14, 2014

Is there anyone currently working (in a production status) for Command Health who will speak to the workload/workflow of the accounts? Is there enough work to meet production requirements in order to keep benefits? How much flexing is required in order to meet production on a daily/per pay period basis? Is the flexing done easily, or d you feel you are monitoring the account day and night in order to meet production? Any info is appreciated. ...

Working With The Electronic Health Record (EHR)?
May 12, 2011

I know that transcriptionists at Veterans' Hospitals have used the EHR for years and it works really well at VA. Now it seems that you hear about it all the time, but every single description is different from every other one. Nobody seems to know anything. When I ask how it works in other hospitals and clinics or with MTSOs, I hear that it's really no big deal. You just transribe like you always have. If each system is different, I guess what I want to know is, are any of you using it ...

Health Insurance Agent Working From Home.
Jan 06, 2015

I just got off the phone with my health insurance company agent at HealthLink.  She is working from home!  I should have asked what qualifications someone need to do this line of work, but didn't think to ask at that time.  I wonder if coding or transcription/medical terminology experience would be a requirement.  I had called to ask how much my deductible will be for an upcoming outpatient surgery.  She was able to look at my account and tell me the deductible amou ...

Did You Previously Have Humana Health Insurance, Before Working For M*Modal?
Jul 26, 2012

Sorry to be repetitive.  I posted this on the Main Board but haven't gotten any responses there, so I'm re-posting it here where more M*Modal folks might notice it(?).   I got a letter a couple days ago from Humana about a rebate for a portion of the health insurance premiums which I had at my last job--the rebate apparently required  by the Affordable Care Act.  The letter has a lot of additional mumbo-jumbo, not all of which I understand.   It says to "cont ...

Alliance
Sep 10, 2010

I accepted a job wtih Alliance Transcription last week and got all my paperwork completed earlier this week.  I have not heard back from them since.  I have emailed the lady who hired me, didn't hear back, and was not able to get hold of her by telephone either.   Does anyone know if they have been affected by the hurricane that moved through Houston?  Should I be worried? ...

Alliance MT?
Sep 14, 2010

Any info? ...

Alliance MT, Inc.
May 02, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this company?   ...

Alliance MT And HAD
Feb 01, 2015

Can anyone tell me if these two companies are one in the same?  One is in Texas and one in Maine but both go by Alliance? ...

Could Anyone Who Has An HRA (health Reimbursement Arrangement) Type Of Health Care
May 04, 2010

tell me how that works?  I know the insurance premiums are less than a regular health plan.  If your  company puts 500 in your account, does that mean the first few times, for example, until you use up the 500, you don't pay ANYTHING or is it the opposite...you pay the entire office visit cost until you reach that 500?  I would be so grateful for any information about this type of plan.  TIA ...

Alliance MT Out Of Houston? (sm)
Mar 10, 2010

Back in January someone posted on the board inquiring about Alliance MT, said she had a job offer.  Wondering if you went to work for them and how you like the company, if the pay is good, all the usual questions.  Thanks! ...

Alliance Testing
Oct 29, 2012

Can anyone tell me what the testing is like for Alliance. I have a phone interview coming up. ...

Alliance Out Of Houston
Feb 03, 2015

Does anyone have recent info regarding Alliance out of Houston? Pay, workload.... I was unable to find any recent posts regarding them. Thank you! Much appreciated. ...

Are AHD, Alliance, And AHDP One Of The Same?
Mar 10, 2015

nm ...

Got A Job Offer From Alliance MT In Houston, TX
Jan 06, 2010

Got a job offer from Alliance MT in Houston, TX. Anybody heard of them? ...

Alliance Medical Transcription
Aug 30, 2010

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any informaton about Alliance.  Are they a good company to work for, do they pay on time, are they partners with Superior Global Solutions?  Any information would be most helpful. Thanks   ...

Alliance MT - Shady Behavior!
Oct 29, 2012

I submitted my resume online to Alliance MT a week or so ago and was sent an email from "NS".  She asked that I call her to talk with her further about a position with the company, so I did.  After our conversation, she set up a time with for me to call her and do a test with me over the phone.  So, I called back at the agreed upon time, and she said that she couldn't talk with me right now that she was on the phone with a doctor.  Red flag number one:  If an emplo ...

Alliance MT - Recent Experience With This Company?
Feb 15, 2012

Does anybody have any recent experience with this company? ...

Anybody Know Where Any Documentation Regarding Exactly How The QA
Mar 20, 2010

submission line count is calculated?  Number of characters in the words filled in by QA divided by total pay period line count?  Number of characters in the document submitted?  Knowing MQ, it's probably the latter.  So... if I submit 1 report with a 90 line count doc and 1 word, I'm dinged more than five 10 line count docs with 2 lines (i.e., 130 characters) of blanks in each?  There are doctors with such bad accents+mumbling in my group that they can end up w ...

Has Anybody Tested For Alliance This Week And Heard Back? Nm
May 14, 2014

nm ...

Documentation Services.. Sm
Jan 21, 2010

Can anybody give me info on Documentation Services?   the good the bad and the other stuff?  Thanks!     ...

Documentation Errors
Sep 15, 2010

I work in a surgery center/clinic in medical transcription. I have never worked in the medical field before, so I'm not sure what is acceptable. We get massive amounts of documentation errors from the nurses in the surgery center and in the clinic. Is this usually acceptable?! Is it normal for a transcriptionist to be required to scan over the chart and correct all of their errors or should this be the responsibility of the nursing staff? It's DRIVING me up a wall! I'd say 75 ...

Proscript Documentation
Sep 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Proscript Documentation is the same company as Proscript?  I once worked for Proscript and I just applied at Proscript Documentation and took their test and realized it was the same account I worked on with the other PS.  Are they related?  I know Proscript does overflow work and I am wondering if they are a subsidiary of PS Documentation.  ...

Where Exactly Is The Documentation That Explains
Aug 22, 2014

I dont mean where to find them if you've been written up, but how PM actually works, how they decide when to put you on PM, the levels, etc.? I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. ...