A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is Medscribe in Indiana still around? - NM - CuriousMT

Posted: Mar 30, 2015

xxx

Similar Messages:

Medscribe Indiana
Jan 19, 2014

Does anybody have any info on Medscribe out of Indiana? Like, enough work, pay, how they are to work for?   TIA ...

Medscribe In New Albany, Indiana
Dec 14, 2012

Is anyone familiar with this company?  If so, how are they to work for?  What is their cpl rate and do they pay for spaces?  Enough work, etc.  Would be grateful to hear anything you have to say about them.  Thanks. ...

Job Seeing In Indiana
Nov 03, 2011

Hi, I am Shweta from India, will be looking out for a job in Indiana, what are my chances since I am an Asian indian.   I have 9 yrs of experience.   ...

AccuTran Of Indiana
Apr 09, 2012

Anyone currently working for AccuTran out of Indiana and having difficulty getting paid? ea ...

What Do You Know About AccuTran Out Of Indiana?
Jun 17, 2013

What do you know about AccuTran out of Indiana?  Heard some things. ...

Anything About AccuTrans In Indiana
Nov 12, 2014

Anyone know anything about AccuTrans in Indiana a good or bad? Offered me a job today. Just got out of a job that was nasty..not looking to repeat that nightmare. Appreciate any input ...

Anyone Know Of TransRx LLC In Ft Wayne, Indiana?
Mar 04, 2010

I received a test from them. It's rather long at 20 mins of dictation in several different specialties. I don't mind that so much but she also wants to time us to see how long it takes to complete so have to schedule a time for her to send it. Wondering if it's worthwhile to even bother since no info on pay rate or anything has been given. Hoping someone has worked for them or knows something. I'd like to know approx rate, whether they pay on time, have direct deposit, how is ...

Meridian Healthcare In Indiana
Dec 28, 2012

latest victims of the MedQuist "M*Modal" world domination.   I hear they were strong-armed into the buyout because Meridian was using M*Modal's software program (?)  it was a case of "sell out or lose the platform."  another transcription agency to stay the hellions away from.  Meridian ...

BEWARE OF ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA--SM
Jul 15, 2013

Do not work for Accutran in Indiana unless you want to work for free.  I got my money JL owed me 3 months after submitting an invoice after threatening her with pressing charges for theft.  She had many excuses as to why she could not pay me including blaming Obama.  She also lied to me about when I was going to receive my check.  She believes it is okay to not pay an MT in a timely manner.  She told me when I started, I would be paid 30 days after the invoice ...

ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA WARNING
Mar 18, 2014

I just wanted to warn everyone that Accutran has an ad on MT jobs. I worked there a short time. This woman does not pay on time and you have to beg for your money. My 2 friends and myself had to threaten legal action to get paid. She does not pay for spaces, at least she did not when I worked there. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up and not have to go through what me and my 2 friends went through. ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions Out Of Indiana?
Nov 08, 2011

Anyone have any recent experience with Meridian Healthcare out of Indiana? ...

Accutran In Indiana - Any Current Info?
Apr 27, 2012

Saw something in the archives about someone having trouble getting paid by this company, but then I saw someone posted good things about them.  Anyone have anything current to add about this company?  Responses appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Indiana University Health To Cut 800 Jobs!
Sep 12, 2013

WOW.....sign of the times I guess!  This is one of the biggest health care organizations in Indiana!  Lord help this country! http://www.theindychannel.com/web/wrtv/news/local-news/iu-health-to-cut-800-jobs Here is the e-mail they sent to employees: http://media.theindychannel.com/docs/iu-health-letter.pdf ...

Considering Medscribe
May 04, 2010

I am hoping some MTs will be willing to share this info.  Would anyone who works 40 hours a week with MedScribe in Florida be willing to share what they average salary-wise per year?  They seem like a good fit for me.  I am considering making a switch and trying to get a ballpark as far as what is doable.         ...

Medscribe Inc Ad
Jun 17, 2010

I have been purusing the job openings board and noticed two ads on there from Medscribe, Inc, located in New Albany, Indiana.  However, on both ads, there is no contact information.  Does anyone know anything about this company?  Thanks. ...

Medscribe Or OTI??
Jul 22, 2010

which is better-changes coming for OTI I hear. What are they? Might help decide which is a better fit. Anyone know? ...

MedScribe, Inc.
Aug 03, 2010

Does anyone have any information on/opinions about MedScribe, Inc? ...

Medscribe In Jax, FL
Jun 04, 2011

Anyone know what is going on with Medscribe?  There has been little to no work for weeks now with promises of more work coming in. I know they have lost a few accounts but even the accounts still there seem to be dictating a lot less than what they normally do so I wonder if they are headed on their way out too.  Today I heard a rumor they might be sending work to another company to handle overflow and that is why the work has dried up.  Has anyone else heard this? I can't be ...

Medscribe, They Won't Even Lie To You
May 27, 2012

I was told straight up that my account was gone.  after the fact of course.  don't believe anyone.  what a nightmare.  plenty of work and really great paychecks then POOF gone.  and no warning.  I give up on this industry.  got to get out and no better time than now.  so sick of lying to your face companies.  and don't think you're not next because you are. ...

Medscribe OOW
Jun 06, 2012

Is anyone else totally out of work since Medscribe converted/upgraded over the weekend? ...

Pay Cut From MedScribe Jax
Jun 16, 2012

Anyone else suffer this fate? Mine was 1 cpl. ...

Info On MedScribe?
Oct 23, 2009

Anyone work for MedScribe?  I just applied with them and I am hoping to get some info about the platform, ease of dictators, accounts, schedule, is there enough work, etc?  Any info is appreciated. Thanks! ...

About Wavescribe/Medscribe
May 06, 2010

What's the opinion out there, is this company reliable to work for? I've heard good and bad about getting paid on time.  I hear they hire newbies too. ...

Anything New/up-to-date On MedScribe, FL ?
Jan 28, 2011

Archives are divided -- half happy and treated well and doing the work they expected to do, paid on time, good benefits.    Other half got jerked around a bit, given different kinds of work than expected, said line counts are incorrect, missed a couple of paychecks (which is strange since they do direct deposit - maybe they didn't back then.)  Thanks. ...

MedScribe Question
Feb 05, 2011

Wondering why MedScribe puts ads up all the time and never replies to their applicants. I know I aced the test, and not a peep... Even sent a few followup emails, still nothing... Anyone else having this problem??? ...

What's The Deal With MedScribe?
Mar 11, 2011

They take apps but I never see them advertise or anything on message boards about them.   ...

Anyone Have Any Info On MedScribe?
Apr 19, 2011

Anyone have any info on MedScribe? ...

Familiar With Medscribe?
Sep 07, 2011

Is anyone familiar with Medscribe? How are they to work for, etc.? ...

MEDSCRIBE NEW JERSEY
Sep 25, 2011

I've been with Mediscribe, New Jersey for quite sometime as an MT.  They have always been just nice people to work for.  Then the office manager suddenly passed away (God rest her soul) and for a while we didn't have anyone except the same person who's been in QA ever since I've been there, she wonderful, always gives great feedback, and is very supportive on this just horrible account we are on in PA.   Then the owner, who is just the nicest man, hired th ...

MedScribe Inc Info -
Nov 11, 2011

MedScribe Inc out of New Albany, Indiana - anyone with current info?  I see they are hiring for IC's at 7 cpl to start with raise.  Raise to what?  8 cpl?  Thanks -  ...