A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

job seeing in indiana - shwe

Posted: Nov 03, 2011

Hi,

I am Shweta from India, will be looking out for a job in Indiana, what are my chances since I am an Asian indian.   I have 9 yrs of experience.

US citizens only will be given jobs first. Waiting list about - 9 thousand. (no message)

[ In Reply To ..]

why not stay where you are - leave us alone

[ In Reply To ..]
ugh

indiana - fed up

[ In Reply To ..]
You guys got more work than we do!

I would learn spelling and punctuation first. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I would learn some manners first - Brian

[ In Reply To ..]
I would learn some manners first! How well did you know your punctuations before you became a junior MT?

what the heck is a junior MT - crazycracker

[ In Reply To ..]
Must be an Indian Slang for INEXPERIENCED JOB STEALER!
It's a Jr Mint without the middle. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
where's yours? - Burt
[ In Reply To ..]
Well said by a jobless and insecure guy who forgot his own fly! :D
What do you think it is? - Brian
[ In Reply To ..]
Blaming the world for our own problems, are we? Who's the loser then?

Ummm... - Well...

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm pretty sure I learned those basics in about the 4th or 5th grade. By the way, maybe you should take a refresher course as well!

All the work is being shipped to INDIA - stay there and have at it

[ In Reply To ..]
Doncha know that the work can be done for 1/8 of what they pay us here? So if you come here expect to have no work like the rest of us living in the US.

So tell us: When you take American work, do you - also pay American income taxes?

[ In Reply To ..]
How about state and local taxes where your employing company is located? Do you shop at American stores? Do you pay into the American Social Security system?

If the answer is "no", then you are contributing to a problem that grows bigger every day, and which American CITIZENS are rising up to fight against.

You would be much better-served, have a more-secure job, and ultimately be a better citizen of the Earth, if you found a job in your OWN COUNTRY, and contributed to your own economy, instead of bleeding ours dry.

Got your KKK license yet? - Chris

[ In Reply To ..]
How about telling this to our very own companies? Opinions aside, living in a bucket economy doesnt give us the right to discriminate against other folks. Got your KKK license yet?

Chris - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
Being pro-American has nothing to do with "discrimination." This is an AMERICAN board for AMERICAN workers. If you have a problem with that, choose some other country.
Discrimination is a disease - Chris
[ In Reply To ..]
Being a stupid person has everything to do with racism and discrimination. MT stars has come a long way from being an awesome site to its current state and thanks to all these jobless and homeless folks behaving like tramps. Medical Transcription is more honorable than that, and if you got a problem then choose a different profession!
Pro-USA is "racist" now? - Reader
[ In Reply To ..]
Good grief!

So now anyone who is a taxpaying American who resents illegal aliens and other foreigners invading the country and taking jobs without paying taxes is a "racist?" No mention of any RACE or even ETHNICITY was even mentioned here.

You need to refer to a good DICTIONARY and look up the term, Chris, because you are completely misusing -- and abusing -- it.

Juvenile responses... - mtmom

[ In Reply To ..]
I understand how ppl have been losing their jobs to offshoring and it is sad especially during our hard economic times but your responses to this post are juvenile and quite sad. The ppl who live in India and all other countries are fighting to get jobs and work to survive and support their families just as much as we are in the US. Even more so! They are finding work and taking it. Thats what we do. If we need a job we look for one, apply and hopefully get hired. Thats how life works. Be mad at the US COMPANIES that are sending the work overseas. They are the problem. The people are just out getting a job like you and me.

Pretty un-American answer, dontcha think? - Why not give them YOUR job?

[ In Reply To ..]
And pass the curry, please....

What is unAmerican is taking away right of American to chose - who they do business with. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Its a human answer - mtmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Un-American? LOL! Why?Because Im NOT upset with someone who has a job. Im sure when you get offered a job you take it. Your insulting and trying to downgrade another human on the fact that they are accepting a job where they will probably make half of what you do and they wont complain. My job is great. If the company chooses to offshore then Ill go get another one. You see, here in America we have that option. Work hard and be thankful for what is available. Its the companies choice where to send the work. Is it fair? No. But it is happening and theres nothing you can do.

US Companies - See Msg

[ In Reply To ..]
Pretty much EVERYTHING you use, wear, drive and some things you probably eat/drink are made in another country that is owned by a US company that offshores production. Un-American? You all should look around more.

I agree - Marie

[ In Reply To ..]
At least one person has replied sensibly. I am not afraid of losing my job as I am good at it. My company doesnt fire competent people. All these folks talking shit about other cultures is unAmerican!

LOL You have MUCH to learn, Marie. - Smartest

[ In Reply To ..]
You sound young and/or naive, Marie.

PLENTY of competent folks -- in all kinds of industries, not just MT -- have lost their jobs to offshoring. That is so THE COMPANIES COULD SAVE A FEW PENNIES. Again, COMPETENCE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

You have a LOT to learn.

Does this thread need a bridge to make it obvious - this is a TROLL

[ In Reply To ..]
Probably the same one who crows about what a technological wizard she is and has vowed to keep coming back to slingshot the MTStars beehive.

She gets banned, changes her IP address (not a whole lot of wizardry required there), re-registers, and begins anew.

She is sitting back and laughing at all of you who fall for and play her game - backslapping herself at how very clever she is.

TROLL ALERT FOR SURE - stop the madness

[ In Reply To ..]
I was thinking same thing.. how compassionate this "supposed MT" is to those in India who are taking our livelihoods right out from under us. Plus, look at how many spelling errors, etc., this "MT" has - ALERT ALERT!! Ridiculous!

The OP is the troll - not the people replying

[ In Reply To ..]
The responders are real MTs with valid opinions, whether one agrees with them or not. The OP is a bored hit and runner who likes to get message boards all jacked up.
Whats this about trolls and monsters? - Pragmatic
[ In Reply To ..]
I'd still give an honest reply rather than talking nonsense. This is a genuine message board remember? Not a high school park! If someone asks a question and you dont have an answer, then better not showcase your ineptitude.

IU Healthcare - Marie

[ In Reply To ..]
The economy being in the state it is, most companies are not able to hire on H1B visas. The situation may soon be back to normal as health care reforms are underway. If I were you, I would keep applying. Indy is an awesome place to stay and work as a Medical Transcriptionist. Indiana University hospital is one of the best hospitals in the country and they have more openings everyday. You could also try for jobs under Clarian Healthcare which is also located in Indy. Good luck!

job seeking on Indiana - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry, but this board is for American MTs. AMERICAN JOBS FOR AMERICAN WORKERS!

Similar Messages:

AccuTran Of Indiana
Apr 09, 2012

Anyone currently working for AccuTran out of Indiana and having difficulty getting paid? ea ...

What Do You Know About AccuTran Out Of Indiana?
Jun 17, 2013

What do you know about AccuTran out of Indiana?  Heard some things. ...

Medscribe Indiana
Jan 19, 2014

Does anybody have any info on Medscribe out of Indiana? Like, enough work, pay, how they are to work for?   TIA ...

Anything About AccuTrans In Indiana
Nov 12, 2014

Anyone know anything about AccuTrans in Indiana a good or bad? Offered me a job today. Just got out of a job that was nasty..not looking to repeat that nightmare. Appreciate any input ...

Is Medscribe In Indiana Still Around? - NM
Mar 30, 2015

xxx ...

Anyone Know Of TransRx LLC In Ft Wayne, Indiana?
Mar 04, 2010

I received a test from them. It's rather long at 20 mins of dictation in several different specialties. I don't mind that so much but she also wants to time us to see how long it takes to complete so have to schedule a time for her to send it. Wondering if it's worthwhile to even bother since no info on pay rate or anything has been given. Hoping someone has worked for them or knows something. I'd like to know approx rate, whether they pay on time, have direct deposit, how is ...

Medscribe In New Albany, Indiana
Dec 14, 2012

Is anyone familiar with this company?  If so, how are they to work for?  What is their cpl rate and do they pay for spaces?  Enough work, etc.  Would be grateful to hear anything you have to say about them.  Thanks. ...

Meridian Healthcare In Indiana
Dec 28, 2012

latest victims of the MedQuist "M*Modal" world domination.   I hear they were strong-armed into the buyout because Meridian was using M*Modal's software program (?)  it was a case of "sell out or lose the platform."  another transcription agency to stay the hellions away from.  Meridian ...

BEWARE OF ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA--SM
Jul 15, 2013

Do not work for Accutran in Indiana unless you want to work for free.  I got my money JL owed me 3 months after submitting an invoice after threatening her with pressing charges for theft.  She had many excuses as to why she could not pay me including blaming Obama.  She also lied to me about when I was going to receive my check.  She believes it is okay to not pay an MT in a timely manner.  She told me when I started, I would be paid 30 days after the invoice ...

ACCUTRAN IN INDIANA WARNING
Mar 18, 2014

I just wanted to warn everyone that Accutran has an ad on MT jobs. I worked there a short time. This woman does not pay on time and you have to beg for your money. My 2 friends and myself had to threaten legal action to get paid. She does not pay for spaces, at least she did not when I worked there. Just wanted to give everyone the heads up and not have to go through what me and my 2 friends went through. ...

Meridian Healthcare Solutions Out Of Indiana?
Nov 08, 2011

Anyone have any recent experience with Meridian Healthcare out of Indiana? ...

Accutran In Indiana - Any Current Info?
Apr 27, 2012

Saw something in the archives about someone having trouble getting paid by this company, but then I saw someone posted good things about them.  Anyone have anything current to add about this company?  Responses appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Indiana University Health To Cut 800 Jobs!
Sep 12, 2013

WOW.....sign of the times I guess!  This is one of the biggest health care organizations in Indiana!  Lord help this country! http://www.theindychannel.com/web/wrtv/news/local-news/iu-health-to-cut-800-jobs Here is the e-mail they sent to employees: http://media.theindychannel.com/docs/iu-health-letter.pdf ...