A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help! Transcend 2011 payroll schedule - PT

Posted: Dec 30, 2010

I have misplaced my 2011 payroll schedule.  Can somebody tell me if our December pay period ended on 12/28/2010?  For some reason, that sticks in my mind.  Thanks :)

Pay Period - Unknown

[ In Reply To ..]
12/31

Pay schedule for Transcend - RADGIRL

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you know where I can find a copy of the 2011 pay schedule? I like to know when my check is going to be deposited. Thanks!!!

Pay schedule - Shadow

[ In Reply To ..]
You can go into the ADP site for Transcend employees and see a pay schedule there. This is very useful info because used to be that pay was deposited 1 week after end of pay pd. Lately, though, pay has been deposited 8 or 9 days after end of pay pd. Someone is moving the goalposts!
Pay Schedule - RADGIRL
[ In Reply To ..]
I know how to get to the ADP site to log in to check my paystub but how do I find the site for Transcend employees? I have never checked that before. Thanks so much for your help!!

Thank you! - PT

[ In Reply To ..]
I appreciate the info :)

Similar Messages:

Transcend Payroll Schedule..next Date?
Dec 31, 2011

I lost my ADP payroll schedule and the other PC I had it on has a virus (naturally) so I can't access it. Can someone tell me when the next couple of paydates are? Thank you! ...

New Payroll Schedule
Dec 01, 2010

Reading over the memo concerning the new payroll schedule, what I sumise is we are not getting paid on 12/24 but will get paid on 12/31 instead.  Am I reading this wrong?  I sure hope so. ...

2010 Payroll Schedule
Jan 05, 2010

When I click on HR there is no dropdown box or anything that states benefits so I can get to Payroll to see the 2010 schedule.  What am I doing wrong??  Thank U.  ...

Could The Keystrokes MT Who Has The Payroll Schedule (sm)
Feb 14, 2011

please post the actual payroll dates for February and March - I'm happy to adjust my payments if the payday is February 16th instead of 15th.  Thanks for the info!  P.S.  Great place to work!! ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

Skipping The Year 2011
Dec 07, 2010

Apparently this doctor thinks that the new year coming up is 2012.  He has dictated in two separate reports that these patients have procedures scheduled for January 2012 and they are in for their preoperative evaluation now.  Either that or these patients are getting their preoperative evaluation more than a year in advance.  I wish doctors/dictators could be reprimaned for their mistakes.  ...

2011 MT Survey Now Live
Mar 11, 2011

Dear all, I'm pleased to announce that the 2011 MT Survey is now live.  If you remember the 2007 MT Survey, this is a continuation of that (with some changes).  In the previous survey, we received 3800 responses, which culminated in the report MTs on the Radar (you can find it at http://ehealthrecords.wordpress.com/publications/).  We are hoping for another successful survey. So if you are interested in completing the survey, you can go to http://www.medicaltranscriptio ...

Keystrokes 4/25/2011 Ad For 50+ Transcriptionists
May 05, 2011

Anyone heard back from this ad?  I received a letter stating they were reviewing my resume.    ...

Recently Given A 2011 PDR, Keep/sell??
Feb 28, 2012

The doc I work for gave me his 2011 Physicians Desk Reference.  Is that something that would be good refereance material for an MT??? ...

The Tax Loopholes HAVE BEEN CLOSED Effective 2011!!
Aug 26, 2010

The bill has finally passed.  It is not illegal for companies to offshore, it is just not so profitable for them to do so.   ...

Any Predictions About MTSO Mergers For 2011?
Dec 31, 2010

nm ...

NY Suggestion So All MTs Here Achieve Satisfaction In 2011
Jan 02, 2011

It's very simple and I am very serious: 1.  If you are unhappy with how the MT career is changing, unhappy with the new pay (it won't go back up, folks, only down further), unhappy with changes in technolog, etc.:   Do something THIS YEAR to get out of MT work completely.  Don't feel you can venture too far from it?  Do something like coding/billing.  Want to stay in the medical world?  How about LPN or RN?  Dental Hygienist?  HR speci ...

Check Out 2011 Executive Salaries
Aug 13, 2014

Poor Mr. Davenport only earned a little over 3 million.  So sad.  I guess my giving up eating was worth it.   http://www1.salary.com/MMODAL-INC-Executive-Salaries.html ...

Saunders Pharm Word Book 2011 And CD
Nov 11, 2010

I have just used the Saunders Pharm Books for years and not the CD.  I'd love some feedback if you have used the CD and how you like it or even what is your preference regarding drug books.  Thanks! ...

QASAR Back. Also New ADHI Best Practices In 2011
Dec 16, 2010

Here's the link for ADHI Quality Assessment and Best Practices http://www.ahdionline.org/Portals/0/downloads/QABestPracticesJuly2010.pdf or http://tinyurl.com/AHDI-best-practices In this document, they do point out there are valid reasons for blanks. So... if MQ is going to adopt this, we should no longer be punished for valid blanks. They also include standards for dictators and recognize that lack of dictator compliance with these standards is a cause for blanks. Plus, IMO, ...

Would You Still Recommend At-home Medical Transcription, In 2011
Nov 05, 2011

I was trained as a Medical Transcriptionist at a two-year college from 1990 to 1992.  I worked at a hospital for a couple of years doing radiology, non-invasive cardiology, and neurology transcription, then I got married and moved.  Soon thereafter, I started work at a mental health clinic as a Medical Transcriptionist with 12 other transcriptionists.  This was in late 1993 and I am still there as of right now.  The 12 transcriptionists have either left or been laid off over ...

Health Care Employment Up 315,000 Jobs 2011
Jan 06, 2012

New job figures out today: Health care continued to add jobs in December (+23,000); employment in hospitals increased by 10,000. Over the year, health care employment has risen by 315,000. Any increase in health care employment is good for MTs. ...

Contacting Payroll
Jun 27, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to contact payroll?  I am fairly new with the company.  They forgot to pay me last time at all and this time I was paid line count but was told by the recruiter that I would be paid hourly for the first few weeks.  Any information would be greatly appreciated as my CCM is on vacation. Thanks. ...

Payroll's Mistake
Feb 10, 2012

Today the payroll dept made a mistake and everyone who was working got clocked off in error.  Now CCM wants us to go in and fix it ourselves.  Next thing you know they will be sending us a tutorial on how to fix our own computers.  I am so tired of all the things we have to do for no pay that I want to scream.  It's bad enough that we are paid so little for doing what we were hired to do, we get nothing for all the things we have to do that were not in our job descriptio ...

What Was That Payroll Email All About?
Nov 20, 2012

Letting us know that FICA wage limit will change from $110,100 to $113,700.  Thanks.  I know I was stressing about whether I would be under the magic number.  I also was worried about the max I could put in my 401K.  Good to know it is $17,500 but I can also catch up an extra $5000 even though it is more than I will make gross all of next year.  Sometimes I just got to shake my head at these emails.  Why don't they send an email letting us know w ...

Landmark Payroll
Mar 19, 2013

Does anyone have any tricks for being able to get into their payroll company's website? Ever since they got this new company, I have been unable to get in.  I can count on the fingers of 1 hand the number of times I've been able to get in.  I can get in 1 time, and the next time it will tell me the login failed, user ID invalid.  This may be the next day when I'm told my login is invalid.   I've had my login reset numerous times.  Yes, I am following ...

Number For Payroll
Apr 15, 2013

I cannot find the phone number to payroll!! Cannot get my supervisor and I need a punch fixed on my time card. Anyone know the direct number???? ...

Does Anyone Know The # To Payroll Dept?
Oct 21, 2013

I no longer work there and need to get in touch with them.  Need a copy of W2 and did not have to file a tax return because I did not make enough and do not have a copy of the W2.  Need it for financial aid.   ...

Question Regarding Payroll
Nov 27, 2013

Since this is the 3rd paycheck of the month do we still get ins taken out, I thought we would not have it taken out this time, just curious.  Thank you ...

Looking At Payroll/quarter
Apr 04, 2014

...where is all this changing the dates of the quarter coming from? I took the time to logon to Enrich (shocking, I know....had to look up my password) and just downloaded the payroll calendar that is currently on there. At the bottom it clearly states that the dates for 2014 Quarter 1 are Jan 1 to March 31. Am I missing something? I want these dates to still be correct as much as anyone...just wondering where the freakout came from. I'm sure someone will just say I'm naive....fine. ...

No Payroll Notice?
Sep 16, 2014

No payroll notice this week?  I always get it on Tuesday. ...

I Made A Total Of $19,000 For 2011. Would Anyone Mind Sharing What They Made For The Year. I Am Ju
Jan 27, 2012

hopeful ...

Payroll Email ...figures (sm)
Dec 02, 2010

Earning and deduction code chart shows "BNSUP" - Production bonus for CORPORATE employees .... nice. This greedy, immoral place sickens me to my stomach. ...

Payroll System Conversion
Dec 29, 2010

What ever happened to the first time right philosophy?  There have been at least 3 emails sent out about the payroll system conversion, then another 3 emails to correct the originals.  Now I just received a "Recall" on the latest email about the payroll system conversion.  Totally annoying!  I wish MQ corporate practiced what they preached. ...

How/where To Report Payroll Error? Sm
Jun 04, 2011

my line count isn't jiving with what I was paid on last check.  how do I get this fixed?  TIA. ...