A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone every heard of Unlimited Transcription, LLC? sm - looking around

Posted: Dec 04, 2009

I believe they are out of Tennessee. The only strange thing I see about them is they mail out their checks every two weeks instead of doing direct deposit.  TIA

I've seen them online, but that's it - Chrisi

[ In Reply To ..]
They aren't the only ones doing it that way. Sometimes you can get a direct deposit set up and sometimes the company just finds it easier to mail out checks. The last company I worked for only sent out checks, they arrived within 2 days of payday every time, so I wouldn't hold the lack of direct deposit against them.

Similar Messages:

RI Unlimited Transcription Solutions
Jun 19, 2010

Does anyone currently work for RI Unlimited that can tell me what equipment specs they require now and if they are currently hiring part time?  I could not find it on their website.  Do they have shifts now or not?  I worked for them for about 5 years, quit and went to work in a local medical clinic as a receptionist, worked up to clinic manager and just got my hours cut.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

Transcription Unlimited, LLC - Does Anyone Have Any Info (sm)
Dec 22, 2010

about this company, ever heard of this company?  I have googled them and can find "pieces" of their website but no official website.  When I googled a bit further I found them to also be named S&N Transcription.  Okay, if that is not odd enough, when I googled the address that is listed for the company it comes up with a totally different name, something with stables in it and states that it is some type of daycare center.  Just curious, does anyone know where DIT is loc ...

Transcription Unlimited? Does Anybody Remember?
Dec 30, 2010

I applied for a job working from home in the mid 1990s.  I'm not sure of the name.  Seems like it was Transcription Unlimited.  But I remember receiving a huge dark chocolate candy bar with their logo imprinted in it as a thanks for applying for a job with their company!  It was SOOO good!  Can anybody tell me the name of this company and if it still exists?  Thanks :) ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...

Ever Heard Of CLK Transcription?
Jul 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of CLK Transcription?  I am thinking of applying for a job with it, and am little nervous.....I don't know if it is legit or not...   Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Of GMR Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

GMR Transcription recently in news for providing investigative transcription to private law firms, investigators. ...

ANYONE HEARD OF V TRANSCRIPTION?
Oct 01, 2012

I tested with them.   I searched and they have an office in India. Please let me know if you guys know anymore about this co.  Is India just overall taking over MT industry? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Heard Of Transcription Doctors
Feb 02, 2010

Anyone heard of Transcription Doctors and if so, does anyone have an information on them? ...

Has Anybody Ever Heard Of Transform Transcription?
Feb 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of Transform transcription?  I noticed they had just placed an ad **** and then it just disappeared.  I wondered if anybody knew if they were a legitimate company.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Anything About Bluestar Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about bluestar transcription? ...

Heard Of Athreon Transcription?
Feb 17, 2015

Has anyone heard of Athreon Transcription or has anyone worked there?  I just applied for a job there and would like more info about the job.  It would be great if anyone had any info to share.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Of Fenton Transcription? Nm
Mar 23, 2015

nm ...

RI Unlimited?
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone have any info on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Clear Choice Transcription
Mar 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Clear Choice Transcription out of Pennsylvania and if they send their work off shore or are owned by an off shore company? ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Cognition Transcription? Never Heard Of Them, Any Info? Nm
Dec 09, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of Anarack Medical Transcription?nm
Feb 03, 2011

x ...

Anyone Heard Or Work For Transcription Doctors?
Mar 14, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  They have recently offered me a position and I am curious if anyone knows about or works for this company.  Thoughts?  I'm currently with a big transcription company.  While I may be ready for a change, I don't want to leave what i have if where I would be going is worse.  Thanks!   ...

Any Heard Of Radiology Transcription Services LLC Out Of NJ?
Jun 13, 2011

Just trying to feel out some companies...came across this one.  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Never To Be Heard From Again?
May 27, 2011

Has anyone else ever been contacted by DTS and never to be heard from again? ...

I Take It No One Has Heard Of Accretive Health Transcription
Aug 29, 2012

thanks ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Pioneer Transcription Services?
Mar 27, 2013

Wondering if there's any information out on them.  I checked archives, there was nothing there.  Any current info would be greatly appreciated! ...

Anyone Heard Or Have A Review On Transdyne Transcription? - Nm
Apr 18, 2013

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of PRN Transcription, INC Out Of Plano Texas?
Aug 28, 2014

Anyone heard of PRN Transcription, INC out of Plano Texas? Are they a good company to work for? I seen they have an ad on Mtjobs for clinic work and I am interested in clinic work.  I would appreciate feedback please good or bad. ...

Anything About RI Unlimited Transcriptions?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know anything about RI Unlimited Transcriptions? I have recently tested and passed and been interviewed to become an independent contractor with them, but was wondering if anyone is or has worked for them and their reputation before I commit myself. ...

What Is It Like To Work For RI Unlimited?
Oct 11, 2011

I passed their tests and just wonder what their platform is like (what is the platform) and the dictators, sound quality, etc. ...

Anybody Working For RI Unlimited?
Oct 18, 2011

Anybody working for RI Unlimited? Do tell, do tell... ...

Anyone Heard Of North American Transcription Company?
Aug 31, 2010

Anyone heard of this company.  They charge 6.5 cents per line and say that their work stays in the United States.  How is that possible? ...

I Cannot Believe Noone Has Heard Of North American Transcription Company!
Sep 02, 2010

I have posted 2 times aout this company with no replies.  Doesn't anyone know who this company is? ...