A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcription Unlimited, LLC - Does anyone have any info (sm) - anon

Posted: Dec 22, 2010

about this company, ever heard of this company?  I have googled them and can find "pieces" of their website but no official website.  When I googled a bit further I found them to also be named S&N Transcription.  Okay, if that is not odd enough, when I googled the address that is listed for the company it comes up with a totally different name, something with stables in it and states that it is some type of daycare center. 

Just curious, does anyone know where DIT is located?  I looked on their website but did not see an address, phone number, etc  I have seen where some of these "scam" companies will go by another name so that they can rope people in, so I was curious if this could possibly be DIT under different cover.

TIA

I thought they were bought out by MQ years ago. nm - Sharon

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

In addition to the concerns that the OP has, I would be concerned about (sm) - JustSayin ....

[ In Reply To ..]
the number of typos in the job ad and the fact that they state "hospital rounding notes." I assume that those are progress notes but, in my opinion, it does not sound like someone English created the ad.

That was Transcriptions Limited, not Unlimited. - Another UstaB

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

That was Transcriptions, Limited. They appropriated a similar name; I guess. - enough time had passed. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

They originated in ... - MT Lady

[ In Reply To ..]
Transcriptions, Ltd. of Florida (TLF) originated in Miami, Florida. I worked for them in their branch office in Panama City, FL, back in 1989 to 1992. The owner was Jeff Kruger(?). We typed on Panasonic typewriters and made good money until they switched to computers and had their own MT software made. It was so bad that most of the MTs in the Miami office walked off. Our pay was sliced in half and it took longer to do that half. They finally improved it some, but money was never as good as on the Panasonic's or Selectrics. The good money went to the programmers who now rule the world.

But if you read the OP, this is not TL, this is Transcription UNlimited. - so what TL did is moot and of no concern to this t

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Looks like a very small legit company without a website - Curious also

[ In Reply To ..]

Did you decide to apply with them?  Just curious as to if you received a reply back yet. 

I have no personal knowledge of them, but did some research myself and here is what I found.

The problem with a common name is that unless they give you the complete website address, city/state address, and phone number, it can be next to impossible to find the exact one you are looking for.  For example, a search of all State’s Secretary of State listings to find the corporate filings yielded 23 similar names to Transcription Unlimited. 

The MTSO in West Virginia with the job opening has been around since 2005.  It sounds small (and U.S. based), so probably does not have a website.  We all know many small MTSOs started out in someone’s home, and that is probably what this is.  She has her transcription business and either she and someone else (or just someone else) has the day care/stables. 

Definitely not DIT (they are in North Carolina or South Carolina – depends on where the law is looking for them). 

They sound legit and American. 

Transcription Unlimited, Inc.

AR

Transcription And Telecom Unlimited, Inc.

FL

Transcription Unlimited Of Central Florida, Inc.

FL

FL

Transcription Services Unlimited, Inc.

GA

GA

Transcription Unlimited, LLC.

GA

IN

KS

Transcription Unlimited LLC

MI

Transcription Unlimited

MN

Transcription Services Unlimited

MO

MO

NM

Transcription Unlimited Inc.

NY

Transcription Unlimited

OH

Transcription Unlimited Limited Liability Company

OH

Transcription Unlimited, Inc

OH

Transcription Services Unlimited

PA

Transcription Unlimited, L.C.

TX

Transcription Services, Inc.

VA

Bailey's Transcription Unlimited, L.L.C.

WV

WV

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Every Heard Of Unlimited Transcription, LLC? Sm
Dec 04, 2009

I believe they are out of Tennessee. The only strange thing I see about them is they mail out their checks every two weeks instead of doing direct deposit.  TIA ...

RI Unlimited Transcription Solutions
Jun 19, 2010

Does anyone currently work for RI Unlimited that can tell me what equipment specs they require now and if they are currently hiring part time?  I could not find it on their website.  Do they have shifts now or not?  I worked for them for about 5 years, quit and went to work in a local medical clinic as a receptionist, worked up to clinic manager and just got my hours cut.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

Transcription Unlimited? Does Anybody Remember?
Dec 30, 2010

I applied for a job working from home in the mid 1990s.  I'm not sure of the name.  Seems like it was Transcription Unlimited.  But I remember receiving a huge dark chocolate candy bar with their logo imprinted in it as a thanks for applying for a job with their company!  It was SOOO good!  Can anybody tell me the name of this company and if it still exists?  Thanks :) ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

RI Unlimited?
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone have any info on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  ...

Anything About RI Unlimited Transcriptions?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know anything about RI Unlimited Transcriptions? I have recently tested and passed and been interviewed to become an independent contractor with them, but was wondering if anyone is or has worked for them and their reputation before I commit myself. ...

What Is It Like To Work For RI Unlimited?
Oct 11, 2011

I passed their tests and just wonder what their platform is like (what is the platform) and the dictators, sound quality, etc. ...

Anybody Working For RI Unlimited?
Oct 18, 2011

Anybody working for RI Unlimited? Do tell, do tell... ...

Unlimited Long Distance - MagicJack
Nov 19, 2009

I dial in on a Dictaphone for up to 8 hours per day.  It is not a continuous connection but I do dial back in to the system around 10 times per day.  I am currently using Vonage but I wanted to find out if any other transcriptionists use the MagicJack - and if so, how well does it work?  Would anyone recommend it?  Thanks! ...

Reliascript - Unlimited Long Distance For EMR? Sm
Oct 18, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Reliascript? They are asking for unlimited long distance for EMR-- do they mean landline? I thought everything was Internet based now? ...

C Phone With Portable Unlimited Long Distance
Jun 23, 2013

I currently work for a hospital on the West Coast and I'm in Georgia.  I use a C phone to connect and have Vonage for ULD at home.  My question is I'm trying to get ULD portable.  I want to be able to go off for the weekend without having to ask off work.  I want to be able to take my ULD with me anywhere I go but obviously has to have phone jacks to plug up the C phone.  Verizon has something that would work I think but the complaints are voice quality and I c ...

OSi Transcription?? Anyone Have Info?
Jan 14, 2010

Does anyone have any experience/info abotu OSi? It seems like they do a TON of hiring and i'm not sure that it's a good thing. I'm a new MT and want to start out right. Thanks! ...

CLK Transcription Any Info?
Nov 12, 2010

Any info on this company?  I have heard from them and she is rather up front about her workload, etc., but I would like to know if anyone has worked for this company.  The last time I posted about a company, someone said "look elsewhere" and I didn't listen and I should have.  I am now looking elsewhere.  If you want to e-mail me that is fine as well.  Thanks in advance.    ...

Any New Info Regarding Transcription Plus LLC
Dec 31, 2010

I did a search on transcription plus LLC and didn't see much but was wondering if anyone currently works for them and has any positive or negative things to say about this company.  I am considering taking a position with them.    TIA ...

Looking For CLK Transcription Info
Sep 07, 2011

I've looked through the archives, have a couple questions on what I couldn't find... Anyone know what the average TAT is? How's the work, steady/intermittent/rare? Anything else I need to know that you think is important? ...

KJ&M Transcription, Inc Any Info?nm
Jan 10, 2012

x ...

360 Transcription - Any Info
Aug 25, 2013

Any info on this company.  Pay, etc.?  They have 2 very long tests.  It is a waste of my time if they pay bum wages and are a bum company.  Any info would help.  TIA. ...

Any Info On CC Transcription? Sm
Oct 07, 2014

They're looking for ortho help.  But, they have 6 dislikes on the post. ...

Does Magic Jack Unlimited Long Distance Work With C-phone?
Aug 25, 2010

Vonage or has anyone successfully used Magic Jack with a local number for C-phone? ...

Any Info On United Transcription Out Of NC?
Nov 29, 2009

Hi.  Was hoping that someone could give me some information regarding United Transcription out of North Carolina??  Any details would be very much appreciated  ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On Advance Transcription?
Dec 28, 2009

nm ...

Anyone With Info On Hands On Transcription?
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Hands-On Transcription Info....sm
Jan 07, 2010

Hi - any info on this company?  I checked the archives, but info is mostly from a few years ago and vague.  Feel free to e-mail me.  TIA! ...

Letni Transcription - Any Info?
Jan 13, 2010

I have been contacted to test for an entry level position by Letni Transcription.  Does anyone have any information about this company? ...

Info On Medscribe Transcription?
Jan 20, 2010

Anyone Info. On E-transcription Group?
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

Transcription Matchmaker An Info?
May 04, 2010

Anybody know anything about this company. I seems to be an employment agency for MTs and other medical record related jobs.  Their website says no fee to job seekers. ...