A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ever heard of CLK Transcription? - RM

Posted: Jul 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of CLK Transcription?  I am thinking of applying for a job with it, and am little nervous.....I don't know if it is legit or not...   Thanks!

it's legit... - I guess

[ In Reply To ..]
They do "general transcription", blogs, seminars, etc. From what I hear, they pay 0.5 cpl.

CLK - ls

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, they are legit. I work there.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Heard Of GMR Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

GMR Transcription recently in news for providing investigative transcription to private law firms, investigators. ...

ANYONE HEARD OF V TRANSCRIPTION?
Oct 01, 2012

I tested with them.   I searched and they have an office in India. Please let me know if you guys know anymore about this co.  Is India just overall taking over MT industry? ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of Unlimited Transcription, LLC? Sm
Dec 04, 2009

I believe they are out of Tennessee. The only strange thing I see about them is they mail out their checks every two weeks instead of doing direct deposit.  TIA ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Heard Of Transcription Doctors
Feb 02, 2010

Anyone heard of Transcription Doctors and if so, does anyone have an information on them? ...

Has Anybody Ever Heard Of Transform Transcription?
Feb 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of Transform transcription?  I noticed they had just placed an ad **** and then it just disappeared.  I wondered if anybody knew if they were a legitimate company.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Anything About Bluestar Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about bluestar transcription? ...

Heard Of Athreon Transcription?
Feb 17, 2015

Has anyone heard of Athreon Transcription or has anyone worked there?  I just applied for a job there and would like more info about the job.  It would be great if anyone had any info to share.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Of Fenton Transcription? Nm
Mar 23, 2015

nm ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Clear Choice Transcription
Mar 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Clear Choice Transcription out of Pennsylvania and if they send their work off shore or are owned by an off shore company? ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Cognition Transcription? Never Heard Of Them, Any Info? Nm
Dec 09, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of Anarack Medical Transcription?nm
Feb 03, 2011

x ...

Anyone Heard Or Work For Transcription Doctors?
Mar 14, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  They have recently offered me a position and I am curious if anyone knows about or works for this company.  Thoughts?  I'm currently with a big transcription company.  While I may be ready for a change, I don't want to leave what i have if where I would be going is worse.  Thanks!   ...

Any Heard Of Radiology Transcription Services LLC Out Of NJ?
Jun 13, 2011

Just trying to feel out some companies...came across this one.  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Never To Be Heard From Again?
May 27, 2011

Has anyone else ever been contacted by DTS and never to be heard from again? ...

I Take It No One Has Heard Of Accretive Health Transcription
Aug 29, 2012

thanks ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Pioneer Transcription Services?
Mar 27, 2013

Wondering if there's any information out on them.  I checked archives, there was nothing there.  Any current info would be greatly appreciated! ...

Anyone Heard Or Have A Review On Transdyne Transcription? - Nm
Apr 18, 2013

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of PRN Transcription, INC Out Of Plano Texas?
Aug 28, 2014

Anyone heard of PRN Transcription, INC out of Plano Texas? Are they a good company to work for? I seen they have an ad on Mtjobs for clinic work and I am interested in clinic work.  I would appreciate feedback please good or bad. ...

Anyone Heard Of North American Transcription Company?
Aug 31, 2010

Anyone heard of this company.  They charge 6.5 cents per line and say that their work stays in the United States.  How is that possible? ...

I Cannot Believe Noone Has Heard Of North American Transcription Company!
Sep 02, 2010

I have posted 2 times aout this company with no replies.  Doesn't anyone know who this company is? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Accretive Health (transcription Division)
Aug 28, 2012

Our in-house Transcription Dept was outsourced to them. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of/worked For Midwest Transcription Service? Sm
Sep 17, 2014

I did not find anything in the archives, so not sure if that is good or bad. ...

Has Anyone Heard Of A Company Called Probity Medical Transcription?
Oct 15, 2009

If so, how are they to work for?  Is the pay competitive?  Do they pay for spaces?  Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Bringing Back To The Top, Has Anyone Heard From Script Time Medical Transcription?
Dec 21, 2010

NM ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Anyone Heard Of This?
Oct 25, 2009

Okay, am I insane?  The MD is starting a SOAP note of someone having a physical exam to make sure she is safe before receiving sedation for an MRI.  The first sentence is: Patient is here for a pre-NSTA physical.    pre-NSTA???...has anyone heard of that before...done lots of research, but of course, the most hits I get are for the National Science Teachers Association...and I KNOW that is not it...ugh!  Little help please! ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of This ?
Nov 11, 2009

After all of these many, many, many, many (okay, you get the point) years of transcribing, my wrists don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt and my neck is still okay, but the one thing that has me really bothered is my heel !!!  It really bothers me lately and I have tried putting a small pillow, a thick piece of flannel and many other things under my heel to alleviate this bothersome pain, but to no avail.  Has anyone got any suggestions or is there some type of heel cup or someth ...