A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I take it no one has heard of Accretive Health Transcription - no responses

Posted: Aug 29, 2012

thanks

company - do this

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you put this under company board? May be more responses there.

Oops. Thought I did/nm - Thanks

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

This IS the company board. You put it in the right place :) - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Accretive - see message - Inquiring minds

[ In Reply To ..]
They are in India. I just went to their web site. The career page says "Careers in India."

Placenta accreta - Is first glance at name I see

[ In Reply To ..]
must be age related.

Similar Messages:

Has Anyone Heard Of Accretive Health (transcription Division)
Aug 28, 2012

Our in-house Transcription Dept was outsourced to them. ...

Accretive Health
Nov 02, 2012

Does anyone have any information on this company. Good or bad. TIA. I just had an interview with them. ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Anthelio Health Solutions
May 23, 2011

Has anyone ever heard of this company.  I believe they have a lot of hospitals around the US that they do transcription for and are affiliated in India also. ...

Anyone Heard Of American Health Connection
Aug 29, 2013

I recently applied and interviewed with American Health Connection. It is not a transcription company but has remote home positions that work well with our MT knowledge base and sounds perfect for my tired hands after 20+ years. Has anyone had any exposure to this company? ...

So... Who Has Heard From Their Employer About The Affordable Health Care Act?
Sep 28, 2013

I got an email a few days ago plainly stating that my employer would not be offering health insurance to its employees, and also providing specific information regarding how I could access the "marketplace" for insurance.  Anybody else? 3 days till October 1st, lol! ...

Anyone Heard Back From Command Health After Interview?
Jun 04, 2015

I had an interview with Command Health, was told she would be finished interviewing and I'd hear something Mon/Tues of this week.  Its Thursday and I've heard nothing.  Has anyone heard back & been given a job with them? ...

Does Command Health Have Any Straight Transcription
Oct 15, 2014

Was thinking of applying but trying to remember, I think someone said they don't do straight type anymore? ...

Medical Transcription - Health Insurance For A New Employee At The 30-day Or 60-day Mark?
Mar 01, 2010

Anyone know of a company who starts health insurance  for a new employee at the 30-day or 60-day mark? ...

Long Term Health Risks Of Medical Transcription?
Jul 10, 2012

I am a Canadian medical transcriptionist. I have been doing this job for seven years now and I really enjoy it. The thing is though is that I used to be in the military for 21 years and went to the gym every day. I had a much more active job. So I do find that after seven years of sitting down for 8 hours per day that I have put on about 20 lbs. I started going back to the gym after work as we have one at this hospital. It only opened a couple of years ago. What do others think about this? Do yo ...

Ever Heard Of CLK Transcription?
Jul 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of CLK Transcription?  I am thinking of applying for a job with it, and am little nervous.....I don't know if it is legit or not...   Thanks! ...

Anyone Heard Of GMR Transcription
Feb 02, 2011

GMR Transcription recently in news for providing investigative transcription to private law firms, investigators. ...

ANYONE HEARD OF V TRANSCRIPTION?
Oct 01, 2012

I tested with them.   I searched and they have an office in India. Please let me know if you guys know anymore about this co.  Is India just overall taking over MT industry? ...

Part-time Transcription Opportunity In Mental Health Clinic/Bronx, NY
Sep 25, 2013

Wednesdays and Thursdays only. Must have medical terminology, knowledge of ICD-V codes, fast typing, Spanish speaking very helpful. Send resume to Samantha G. at 212-481-9582. ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of Unlimited Transcription, LLC? Sm
Dec 04, 2009

I believe they are out of Tennessee. The only strange thing I see about them is they mail out their checks every two weeks instead of doing direct deposit.  TIA ...

Has Anyone Heard Of WBG Transcription Services?
Jan 16, 2010

Any information you could give me would be appreciated.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Heard Of Transcription Doctors
Feb 02, 2010

Anyone heard of Transcription Doctors and if so, does anyone have an information on them? ...

Has Anybody Ever Heard Of Transform Transcription?
Feb 10, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of Transform transcription?  I noticed they had just placed an ad **** and then it just disappeared.  I wondered if anybody knew if they were a legitimate company.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Anything About Bluestar Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about bluestar transcription? ...

Heard Of Athreon Transcription?
Feb 17, 2015

Has anyone heard of Athreon Transcription or has anyone worked there?  I just applied for a job there and would like more info about the job.  It would be great if anyone had any info to share.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Heard Of Fenton Transcription? Nm
Mar 23, 2015

nm ...

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Clear Choice Transcription
Mar 07, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of Clear Choice Transcription out of Pennsylvania and if they send their work off shore or are owned by an off shore company? ...

Cobb Transcription - Anyone Has Heard Of This Company?
Apr 28, 2010

Wondering if anyone has heard of this company? Either good or bad is appreciated. Thanks! ...

Cognition Transcription? Never Heard Of Them, Any Info? Nm
Dec 09, 2010

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of Anarack Medical Transcription?nm
Feb 03, 2011

x ...

Anyone Heard Or Work For Transcription Doctors?
Mar 14, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company?  They have recently offered me a position and I am curious if anyone knows about or works for this company.  Thoughts?  I'm currently with a big transcription company.  While I may be ready for a change, I don't want to leave what i have if where I would be going is worse.  Thanks!   ...

Any Heard Of Radiology Transcription Services LLC Out Of NJ?
Jun 13, 2011

Just trying to feel out some companies...came across this one.  Thanks! ...

DTS (digital Transcription Services) Never To Be Heard From Again?
May 27, 2011

Has anyone else ever been contacted by DTS and never to be heard from again? ...

Has Anyone Heard Of Pioneer Transcription Services?
Mar 27, 2013

Wondering if there's any information out on them.  I checked archives, there was nothing there.  Any current info would be greatly appreciated! ...

Anyone Heard Or Have A Review On Transdyne Transcription? - Nm
Apr 18, 2013

nm ...

Anyone Heard Of PRN Transcription, INC Out Of Plano Texas?
Aug 28, 2014

Anyone heard of PRN Transcription, INC out of Plano Texas? Are they a good company to work for? I seen they have an ad on Mtjobs for clinic work and I am interested in clinic work.  I would appreciate feedback please good or bad. ...