A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

What is it like to work for RI Unlimited? - sm

Posted: Oct 11, 2011

I passed their tests and just wonder what their platform is like (what is the platform) and the dictators, sound quality, etc.

Work for RI - RI MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked for RI for three years, and I love it. They recently switched their platform to EPIC, which is extremely user-friendly. Most of the docs are great, altough there are one or two I dread getting, but you'll have that everywhere. Since they switched to EPIC, the sound quality has not been as good as it used to be, but I've been told they are working on it. Most of the time it is good, but there are a few docs who either need new recorders or need to be re-taught how to use the system. Other than that, the people are really great to work.

Similar Messages:

RI Unlimited?
Sep 01, 2010

Anyone have any info on this company?  Good, bad, ugly?  ...

Anything About RI Unlimited Transcriptions?
Oct 15, 2009

Does anyone know anything about RI Unlimited Transcriptions? I have recently tested and passed and been interviewed to become an independent contractor with them, but was wondering if anyone is or has worked for them and their reputation before I commit myself. ...

Anybody Working For RI Unlimited?
Oct 18, 2011

Anybody working for RI Unlimited? Do tell, do tell... ...

Has Anyone Every Heard Of Unlimited Transcription, LLC? Sm
Dec 04, 2009

I believe they are out of Tennessee. The only strange thing I see about them is they mail out their checks every two weeks instead of doing direct deposit.  TIA ...

RI Unlimited Transcription Solutions
Jun 19, 2010

Does anyone currently work for RI Unlimited that can tell me what equipment specs they require now and if they are currently hiring part time?  I could not find it on their website.  Do they have shifts now or not?  I worked for them for about 5 years, quit and went to work in a local medical clinic as a receptionist, worked up to clinic manager and just got my hours cut.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

Transcription Unlimited, LLC - Does Anyone Have Any Info (sm)
Dec 22, 2010

about this company, ever heard of this company?  I have googled them and can find "pieces" of their website but no official website.  When I googled a bit further I found them to also be named S&N Transcription.  Okay, if that is not odd enough, when I googled the address that is listed for the company it comes up with a totally different name, something with stables in it and states that it is some type of daycare center.  Just curious, does anyone know where DIT is loc ...

Transcription Unlimited? Does Anybody Remember?
Dec 30, 2010

I applied for a job working from home in the mid 1990s.  I'm not sure of the name.  Seems like it was Transcription Unlimited.  But I remember receiving a huge dark chocolate candy bar with their logo imprinted in it as a thanks for applying for a job with their company!  It was SOOO good!  Can anybody tell me the name of this company and if it still exists?  Thanks :) ...

Unlimited Long Distance - MagicJack
Nov 19, 2009

I dial in on a Dictaphone for up to 8 hours per day.  It is not a continuous connection but I do dial back in to the system around 10 times per day.  I am currently using Vonage but I wanted to find out if any other transcriptionists use the MagicJack - and if so, how well does it work?  Would anyone recommend it?  Thanks! ...

Reliascript - Unlimited Long Distance For EMR? Sm
Oct 18, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Reliascript? They are asking for unlimited long distance for EMR-- do they mean landline? I thought everything was Internet based now? ...

C Phone With Portable Unlimited Long Distance
Jun 23, 2013

I currently work for a hospital on the West Coast and I'm in Georgia.  I use a C phone to connect and have Vonage for ULD at home.  My question is I'm trying to get ULD portable.  I want to be able to go off for the weekend without having to ask off work.  I want to be able to take my ULD with me anywhere I go but obviously has to have phone jacks to plug up the C phone.  Verizon has something that would work I think but the complaints are voice quality and I c ...

Does Magic Jack Unlimited Long Distance Work With C-phone?
Aug 25, 2010

Vonage or has anyone successfully used Magic Jack with a local number for C-phone? ...

Sprint "unlimited" High-speed Wireless Internet
Sep 10, 2010

FYI for all.  I have had an "unlimited" Sprint Internet plan for a number of years working at home without any problems.  Sprint has apparently decided to put a cap on the plan, of which I am shortly to exceed it without any prior notice.  I am told my only resort is to pay for the overage or cancel my services, which I just renewed contract on conveniently enough for Sprint.  I'm still working on my "issue" but thought I'd give others a headsup.  If you have S ...

Okay, If You Were Making .04/line With VR But Offered 08/line With Transcription . . . Unlimited Amt
Apr 22, 2010

I do have some benefits with the VR job, but not good enough to even take them on right now.  After 3 months I will start accruing PTO up to 12 days a year.  Is it worth it?  I was thinking having benefits would be really nice for once in the last 16 years, but now I am thinking it may not be worth the struggle to make a living on VR.  They said the platform for transcription is chartnet or chartscript?  What do you all think? ...