A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

FutureNet Info? - Keyboard Virtuoso

Posted: Dec 16, 2009

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could give me information on this company, especially pay rates, platform, whether it's easy to make lines or not, and all the usual stuff. 

Email if you feel more comfortable sharing in that way.

Thanks! ~KV

FutureNet, searching the archives. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
FutureNet
Maybe if several transcriptionists left they would realize how it feels for people to not care about their situation either. FN has a total lack of communication with their workers and always have. ...

FutureNet

Does anyone know what has happened to the work at FutureNet?  Where has it gone?  Thanks. ...

Futurenet

I think it is going to VR and EHR. I've worked there 2 years and just recently realized they have a whole different set of VR transcriptionists. I loved my main acct-teaching hospital, a lot of work, American doctors and now there is barely an ...

FutureNet

Does anyone know why the work at FutureNet has decreased so drastically for "all" accounts?  ...

Futurenet has low to no work for 3 to 4 weeks for SR division

...but I haven't seen mention of anyone complaining or questioning the lack of work here on the boards. The transcription side appears to be doing fairly well with a steady flow of work available, probably because AP knows not to hire for tha ...

Futurenet

This company ran an ad recently for SR. I applied and had an interview, where they said they were not hiring for SR, but for transcription, which was fine with me..we discussed schedules and pay. Said she would get back to me with what exactly was av ...

Vista at Futurenet

Yes you can. I do on my laptop. ...

Does anyone know if you can use Vista at Futurenet Technologies? nm

x ...

Futurenet

I worked PT for FN for a short while a year or so ago as an ME. I found the platform to be fairly friendly, the dictation about normal as far as difficulty. I don't remember names, but the ladies I worked with in the office were extremely nice. I ...

Futurenet

Anyone familiar with Futurenet? I start working for them on Tuesday. I am wondering if they pay good and also if there dictators are difficult to transcribe. If anyone has some info, please let me know. Thanks ...
Does anyone know if you can use Vista at Futurenet Technologies? nm (2009-10-06)
x ...

Who, besides FutureNet, hires IC higher than 0.09 per line? (2009-09-19)
Do any companies offer this pay rate anymore for ICs?  I just left my old company, which I loved greatly, but they were bought out by another company and it went downhill FAST.  Didn't think I would be in this position for a long time of ...

FutureNet SR program (2009-08-02)
I agree, the speech recognition program is really bad compared to others I have worked with. The company pays half of what they do for a regular line - I have not heard from them that they are implementing VBC but I would not be surprised. I am cu ...

Futurenet? (2009-07-21)
I am wondering if it is worth testing with Futurenet? I see they hire as IC status and then put you on a schedule. Do they pay well and do they provide lots of work? ...

FutureNet VR pay (2009-06-26)
Does anyone know how much FN pays for VR?  More or less than average?  Thanks. ...

FutureNet presentation on lines (2009-06-22)
. link ...

Futurenet (2009-06-07)
I have been ona ND off with them for a few years. The reason i keep going off is because the same old...overhire then no work...as far as AP gotta catch her on a good day...line counts are way off ...

Sounds like FutureNet and the Emails are annoyingt (2009-05-10)

Archieved info from Futurenet is kinda old (fall of 2008) and was wondering how things are now? sm (2009-04-28)
Got an offer... they admitted to lots of ESLs which is nothing new to me.   Being an IC is nothing new to me either.  The recruiter was a doll.  I like to work independently, don't mind running out of work once in a while as that' ...

Does Futurenet still mail checks or do they now have DD? (2009-04-07)
x ...

Not to sound dumb, but does FN - Futurenet? (2009-04-02)
xx ...

FN=FutureNet indeed. nm (2009-04-02)
x ...

Isn't FutureNet IC only, though? 10 cpl either way is good, but I thought they were (2009-03-19)
x ...

FutureNet (2009-03-03)
Has anyone applied at FutureNet and heard back?  Are they still hiring? ...

Sounds like FutureNet (2009-01-17)
LOL ...

FutureNet (2008-12-16)
Does anyone know what they pay editors? Thanks in advance. ...

Long shot.. Does futurenet give out any kind sm (2008-12-08)
of Christmas bonus or gift?  Just wondering..   Or for that matter, do any of the companies? ...

FutureNet (2008-12-01)
I took the first part of the test and at the end it said I would receive an e-mail.  I know I passed, it wasn't that hard and I used my references anyway just to make sure.  How long does it take to get a response? ...

Futurenet scheduling/flexibility question. (sm) (2008-11-21)
If you agree to work during certain hours say 8-5, how flexible are they if something comes up and you take a couple of hours off during a.m. and then make up in p.m.  Is this even allowed.  I know it is IC but some IC positions are very ri ...

East coast MT/MEs? Saw Futurenet's ad (sm) (2008-11-20)
and was just curious as to why they have to live on the east coast.  Client preference?  Time zones?  ...

Anyone QA for Futurenet Technologies? Any comments? no msg (2008-11-14)
ggggg ...

anyone who has tested or worked for FutureNet (2008-11-09)
I was invited to test for FutureNet.  When I went to their link, I clicked on the button to start the first dictation.  It opened up a new window to transcribe the report.  Once I was done with that report, I did not see any option to ...

FutureNet testing (2008-11-09)
I guess your next step would be to contact the company directly via email and let them know that you're having this difficulty with the testing process. Good luck! ...

Anybody apply with FutureNet (2008-10-15)
Still waiting on my application...waiting, waiting, etc. Maybe giving up... ...

Futurenet require extensive, time consuming testing? I hate those you can't use foot pedal for. (2008-10-11)
x ...

Try Futurenet (2008-10-08)
nm ...

Wrong about Futurenet (2008-09-25)
I work for Futurenet and I am not having these problems.  It does take a while for the system to update when you first log on for the day but after that jobs download just fine and I am running a very graphically and program loaded 2.6 ghz  ...

Sounds like Futurenet. I find it rather annoying. (2008-09-20)
NM ...

I am! FutureNet provides the MTs they want with plenty of work (2008-09-12)
dd ...

Futurenet posts (2008-09-11)
I worked there for several years, but found out that #1, the accounts that FN gets are overflow accounts, ie, if a hospital is behind in work, then they pick up the slack, when work gets slow, oh well. #2 they also subcontract to outside companies. ...

FutureNet (2008-09-11)
Should be FutureNet.  Sorry about that. ...

FutureNet (2008-09-10)
No one will say.  It is very frustrating to have no communication. ...

FutureNet (2008-09-10)
Wouldn't it be nice for someone in management at FN to send out an Email to the transcriptionists and let us know what is going on?  If they have starting outsourcing?  If they have lost some of the lines on the new accounts?  Even if ...

What is going on at FutureNet? (2008-09-09)
Where is the work? ...

FutureNet (2008-09-06)
I am so grateful that God gave me enough sense to recognize where some of these comments come from. What's amazing to me, and extremely sad, is that some of you have evidently been with this company for a while. If that's the case, then you alread ...

FutureNet falling apart (2008-09-05)
I have been with FN since 2005, started with a good account but lost it back in November of 2007 and have been struggling for work ever since. It was over 5 months before they gave me another account (the new SC account) and I still can't meet q ...

FutureNet (2008-09-05)
I started the new account last month and still go days without having jobs. I don't know what the deal is and they won't answer emails or phone calls and when they do they just state it is very slow at the time. Very Frustrated! ...

FutureNet-Betty Ford (2008-09-05)
Anyone else at FN get booted off of picky Betty Ford Center ...

FutureNet lack of work (2008-09-04)
How about lately? Anyone else notice the lack of work and the hiring of new MT's?  Also they do not treat their regulars with respect.  ...

FutureNet falling apart (2008-09-04)
Anyone else getting irritated with FutureNet's lack of work and lack of respect for their transcriptionists?  ...

FutureNet (2008-09-04)
Is everyone out of work? Have they given any explanation? ...

Many old YOGgers at FutureNet, but the work isn't steady. sm (2008-08-28)
When I was at MQ, they lost many YOG accounts, but I haven't been there in a couple of years, so I can't really speak to that. ...

Futurenet work (2008-08-26)
No in my opinion not a lot of work anymore and later in the day and at night only.  Also what they didn't say when they hired people (at least not me) is that it would be going to voice recognition in a month. ...

FutureNet (2008-08-25)
Do the new accounts at FutureNet still have plenty of work?  Are they still hiring? ...

FutureNet MTs, do you type in Word or do they have their own SM (2008-08-24)
platform? Thanks ...

FutureNet (2008-08-24)
Do the new accounts at FutureNet still have plenty of work?  Are they still hiring? ...

Amphion, All Type or FutureNet anyone? (2008-08-21)
Anyone currently or recently work for Amphion?  The most recent posting I found in the archives is from last year.  I've been offered positions at All Type, FutureNet and Amphion, as well as a 3rd shift position at Axolotl.  Any i ...

For FutureNet MTs, I am a new hire for FN and need a computer, sm (2008-08-20)
can you recommend something for me, and also what type of spell checker, etc. I need. Also, do you recommend a PC or laptop? Thanks. ...

Is Focustech part of FutureNet? (2008-08-20)
NM ...

Any FutureNet'ers out there? Invoice Question... (2008-08-19)
In iType when you go look at your invoice information, is the QA% given your actual QA percentage?  If not, what does that mean?  I have some weird values on one account and low values on another... ...

Does FutureNet pay biweekly and do they have direct deposit? TIA (2008-08-17)
xxx ...

FutureNet (2008-08-09)
How are things going with the new accounts at FutureNet?  Is there really a lot of work? ...

Does Futurenet allow (2008-08-05)
Satellite? ...

Anyone started FutureNet new account (2008-08-03)
that was supposed to be huge coming on board in July?  How do you like it and FutureNet as a whole?  Would appreciate if any recent hires could tell me how long it took to hear back after applying.  Openings are probably all filled by ...

FutureNet..... (2008-08-03)
I have been with them for about three months and the large account goes live tomorrow, actually tonight they will begin some dictating so we may get some tonight.  FN is great to work for. I am very happy with them.  QA leaves you alone and ...

What platform does FutureNet use? (2008-08-03)
nm ...

Transolutions or FutureNet? (2008-08-02)
TIA ...

First they use the Futurenet platform which is VERY user friendly. (2008-07-29)
however, there is a discrepancy in line counts.  They tend to try to use the line count that the FNET program gives.  I wrote down character count with spaces for each document and found that at the end of the day the FNET program shorted m ...

No info really, but it is the same as what FutureNet uses. NM (2008-07-24)
xxx ...

Only at FutureNet (2008-07-24)
Sounds like FN from here.  Sure don't miss those days... ...

Futurenet is doing the same thing (2008-07-20)

Futurenet's big account says it starts the 28th of July. (sm) (2008-07-20)
Maybe they have people training on a not so great account until the big one comes live. Who knows, this account may be a terrific one. JMO ...

Futurenet (2008-07-18)
I applied on Wednesday, heard back from the Thursday, and was offered the position. ...

They use the Futurenet platform which I found to be...sm (2008-07-10)
VERY cumbersome, lots of verbatim accounts with lots of acct specs that seem a bit much. Pay on time, but no direct deposit till after 90-day period. Benefits pretty good, same 90-day waiting period. Wasn't my cup of tea! ...

Anyone hired by Futurenet to work on the new SC account? SM (2008-07-03)
I might apply, just wanted some info, thanks. ...

New Futurenet hires? How do you like it so far? nm (2008-06-30)

Cardioscribes or FutureNet? Pros and cons NM (2008-06-27)
Thanks. ...

Just hired by FutureNet any info would be appreciated. Thanks. nm (2008-06-26)

Anything about ATSI or Futurenet (2008-06-23)
Can anybody tell me anything about American Transcription Solutions or Futurenet? ...

Futurenet does not follow through on anything (2008-06-23)
8 ...

Can someone tell me about the Futurenet (2008-06-19)
// ...

FutureNet or MDI, pros and cons. thanks nm (2008-06-10)
xxx ...

FutureNet in California sm (2008-06-08)
Does anyone know if the lady that runs this is the same one who used to be with the old company YOG? ...

FutureNet (2008-06-05)
Sorry for not putting their name in the subject of above post. ...

FutureNet (2008-06-02)
I haven't worked for them, but was also thinking about applying. Hopefully, you'll get a response to your request here - I'd like that info also. As far as IC or employee, I personally have not seen a difference in cpl rate. I work as an emplo ...

Long-time Futurenet IC...sm (2008-06-02)
I've been with Futurenet both full and part-time since 2001. I have ALWAYS found them to be a very good company to work for! The pay is very fair and is always on time. The people are extremely friendly and always willing to help. Work can be low ...

FutureNet (2008-06-01)
I have been with FutureNet for almost a year.  When I started they advised me to start part time versus full time in order to get used to the soft ware, the accounts etc, so that I was not putting myself in a compromising position financialy or ...

FutureNet (2008-06-01)
I have been with FutureNet for almost a year. When I started they advised me to start part time versus full time in order to get used to the soft ware, the accounts etc, so that I was not putting myself in a compromising position financialy or otherw ...

I'm very happy with FutureNet...... (2008-06-01)
I have only been with them for a couple months, but they have been very nice to work for and deal with. I got off to a bad start with my grandfather having surgery and needing to be off work quite a bit and now I'm just getting back into a normal ro ...

FUTURENET (2008-06-01)
Just to let you know, that you should give FN a chance.  I should modify what I said about the disgruntled employee.  If a person does not work for six weeks, then of course they have abandoned their position. It is not fair to all of us if ...

FutureNet ??? (2008-05-30)
How are things at FN now?  Do they still run out of work a lot?  I see they have an ad on the other MT board and was thinking of applying.  The ad states they are getting a new account in July.  Do they hire people now or do you h ...

Futurenet (2008-05-30)
Or we can be positive and think that this account came back from India because they did a horrible job!  ...

I just got fired from FutureNet --- yippeee!! (2008-05-30)
Okay, here goes:  They only want 1099 employees, will never let you be a W2.  They will not offer health insurance.  You will always run out of work.  When I realized these qualities in them I found a new, better employer and gave ...

Futurenet (2008-05-30)
i work for futurenet and there is hardly any work . I work nights.  They ask for help and you look at the list and there might be 5 jobs. I'm not logging on for 5 jobs.  you have to wait 5-10 for the system to update every time you log ...

Futurenet (2008-04-30)
Anybody work for Futurenet?  Would like to know what it is like working for them and their benefits. ...

FutureNet (2008-04-30)
Not much work there most of the time. ...

Futurenet pays biweekly...nm (2008-03-17)
x ...

Two offers Zylomed in FL and Futurenet, all info welcome.... (2008-02-21)
nm ...

How is workload at Futurenet and income potential? sm (2008-02-21)
I will soon be starting with Futurenet and I wanted to hear from some of the current Futurenet MTs.  Thanks for all the information.  You may e-mail me privately if you wish. ...

If you want to make steady money then run away from FutureNet! Totally unstable workflow..nm (2008-02-19)
d ...

FutureNet, p.r.n. Transcription, Phoenix Medcom (2008-02-18)
Would like to hear pros and cons of these three companies, please. Thank you. ...

Futurenet sm (2008-02-18)
This is a good company.  They expect a lot from their MTs, but the offer a lot in return.  I can't speak for the others, but this is a good company with good technical support from their our inhouse IT.  ...

FutureNet, and ProType out of Penn. so far. nm (2007-12-13)
s ...

Question for Futurenet MTs.... (2007-12-13)
I have been told that Vista should work with microsoft word 2003.  Does anyone know for certain if that is correct?   Thank you. ...

No response earlier, anyone getting reply from FutureNet ads? (sm) (2007-12-12)
I submitted a resume several days ago and have had no response yet.  With all the hooplah on the boards about them not having work I didn't think they would be swamped with applications.  I was just looking for PT to supplement my other job ...

Once you forward resume, how long till Futurenet gets back with you? nm (2007-12-10)

I know FutureNet running low on work but. (sm) (2007-12-08)
their ad says new accounts coming on in January, perhaps they were hiring on in anticipation so they were all trained. Anyway, I am planning on applying and wanted to ask a couple of questions.  1. How long does it take for them to get back w ...

Have any of you noticed that Futurenet has an ad for MTs right now? And I have been without work fo (2007-12-02)
I was looking for some part-time work because my main job has had NO work hardly at all, not even to make $150 every two weeks and come to find out FUTURENET has an ad for transcriptionists!  What is going on with that?  How can they be hir ...

Did search on Futurenet and got mostly 2004 and 2005 stuff. Anybody with newer info? nm (2007-11-27)

Futurenet (2007-11-27)
I have worked there for several years, and even with the staff when it was not FN. GREAT company to work for and money is wonderful! ...

Thanks. - KV

[ In Reply To ..]
Already did that.

Futurenet - mt way too long

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for about 18 months 3 years ago. I liked the platform which at that time was Docuscribe. The normal mixture of ESLs etc. I can't tell you whether it would be easy for you to make lines or not becaus eI don't know how much experience you have. I didn't have a problem.

At the time I was working for them they did not do VR, but I hear they do now. The problem I had was with the MT supervisor, AP. I left because of her. The rest of the folks, QA and others were really nice, but I just could not deal with her. That says a lot because I don't go from job to job. I worked for 23 years before that before MQ/Transcriptions Limited before they went to pot. Had they not done all they did I would still be working for them.

ahh recognize AP. Worked at My Office Genie sm - darlene

[ In Reply To ..]
which was bought out by MedQuist. April lost her job (2005) and then went to Future Net as had Rita Smith prior to her.

I know when I was hired and during the tech support, was just plain HUNG up, just sitting and waiting for tech support come in. There was no excuse for that, none. I kept my end of being available over and over for a week + and guess they think HEY, I can do whatever, YOU sit there and wait. Made me angry as heck and I am patient type of person by nature was just being dumped on waiting day after day with no word what was happening..

Hopefully Rita gets wind of things and stops "going along" with junk like that. No excuses. Sorry that happened to you, chasing away good experienced MTs.

I turned down 2 jobs due to bad supervision - Smartmed and Aerotranscription

[ In Reply To ..]
When MTSOs begin monitoring their supervisors, much will change in this industry. The favoritism is costing us a fortune. It seems to me that a lawsuit is just around the corner due to the skimming of work from 1 MT to another. I'd personally join. The team leaders and their cohorts seem to think they have free reign in determining how much we are paid.

News Flash: When 1 MT is making over 5 grand more a year than another MT on her account, that is worthy of taking notice of, and doing an audit of the account by way of job allocation. This amounts to huge sums of money lost and huge sums of money unfairly earned. I am tired of it and many of us are. We are trying to pay our bills, we are not just earning Bingo money here.

Thanks for the info! - KV

[ In Reply To ..]
I'll keep this in mind, and know what you mean about being unable to tolerate upper management. I have been a job hopper but not by choice--seems like about 1-2 years into a job, something goes wrong or there's something I just cannot take any longer.

Last time I left because of an environment I could not stand was at Transcend, when it seemed that the work was getting worse and worse, and when I would go check the subcontractor websites (I was in QA and yes, these were offshore partners), the misspellings, errors, and lack of knowledge and skill were all so apparent that it sickened me. I figured that during the partnership process with them someone in management would have been to their websites but still chose them based on the huge offers to provide the CHEAPEST transcription.

I do not have an automatic anti-offshore stance, but since my belief is that it's fine if it's truly to find labor to fill a need and NOT to get the cheapest labor, I don't agree with many companies who do choose offshore connections. I've met some absolutely wonderful MTs who work for offshore services, so I know it's not an immediate lack of skill, but unfortunately that's not the issue with most companies lately. :(

Sorry to go into a rant/chatterbox mode--I'm just feeling frustrated and battle-scarred lately. I just want to find a company at this point that will pay me what I'm worth, let me do my work, and give me the flexible schedule I need, without drama, unethical business practices, or struggles to get work or pay.

Futurenet - mt

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for futurenet; just quit this year. The platform was easy, the typing was easy, making lines not so easy. They would get these HUGE accounts and transcription would be swamped and then all of a sudden overnight no work because they switched to VR. The funny thing is they wanted me to stay on even when I said I could not afford to work there anymore. I'd be careful about this one. THey were hiring even when MTs were begging for work.

Thanks! - KV

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks for the info, good to know and keep in mind.

I am so sick of job hunting, testing, and waiting to see if a company will really turn out to be as good as they seem during the interview and initial training periods. Blargh.

Similar Messages:

FutureNet - Any New Info
Mar 26, 2012

Any new info on Futurenet. ...

Anyone Have Info About FutureNet?
Apr 22, 2015

I've not heard of this company...other than website, I cannot find anything out about them. ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

FutureNet - What Is Up With Them
Jun 11, 2010

Not sure what is up with them.  They have several ads again but there is absolutely no work for us long timers.  Suspect they are hiring newbies and paying less to get the work done.  BTW, do not ever expect an increase in line rate.  You will NEVER get one.  Also do not expect to attain those bonuses they talk about in the ads - they have now made it impossiible to reach that level by maknig work unavailable, once you get close to making the bonus you can expect to see no work available ...

Futurenet...
Aug 01, 2011

How is Futurenet (Futurenet Technologies located in California) to work for?  Is there plenty of work or do you have no work on a regular basis?  How is administration?  Do they make you stick to a specific schedule?  Are they truly an American only company? Whatever information you can share will be appreciated...don't want to jump from the frying pan into the fire!  :) ...

Futurenet???
Sep 14, 2011

How's the workload for everyone else? Mine STINKS!!!!  And then I get a warning email about my direct deposit.  Excuse me? ...

If Anyone On Here Uses FutureNet
Sep 25, 2012

Wondering if anyone on here uses FutureNet (possibly the glitchiest, most annoying transcription software ever created).  I use it at work.  When I started using it, it seemed to have a pretty good medical dictionary in it -- recognized all the medical terminology and almost all of the drugs, so I ASSUMED that all that was included.  So now we have a newbie, and when SHE uses FutureNet, it marks every single drug as an error (red wavy line), as well as all the medical terms.  I'm to ...

Former Futurenet
Jan 08, 2014

The ding at the end of the report.  I know it's crazy but it was strangely comforting.  Ding! you are done! Now sometimes I have to look at the slider (atrocious orange versus comforting Futurenet blue) to be sure I am at the end and not just playing dead silence.    What do my former Futurenet buddies miss? ...

What VR Platform FutureNet Uses
Mar 17, 2010

Does anyone know what VR platform FutureNet uses and what they pay for VR work? ...

Futurenet, I Really Do Not Get It. What Am I Missing? Sm
Apr 02, 2010

I recently went back there part-time to supplement my day job after quitting because I got real tired of the highly fluctuating work flows.  My husband really pushed me to do this because we needed the extra money.  Once again, there is never any work for me to do, and yet they are hiring again?  Saying they need 2nd and 3rd shift?  That's what I do.  I'm not even going to bother trying to talk to them about it, because I already tried that and got nothing back ...

FutureNet In California
May 13, 2010

Does anyone presently work for or in the recent past worked for FutureNet out of California? They are currently hiring and I would like to know of anyone's experience working for them either as an MT or an Editor. Do they have plenty of work, pay on time, nice to work for, is the pay rate decent, etc.  Yes, I have searched the Archives, but would like more recent information if available. Thanks in advance to anyone who can supply this. ...

FutureNet Interview
Jun 02, 2010

Hi group!  I have a job interview with Rita at Futurenet tomorrow.  The reason I am looking is I am really tired of constantly running out of work because my company over hired and now we transcriptionists are just out of luck!  I am in my 4th year with my current job and suddenly can barely hit $100 a day.  This is really sad when there is no loyalty to their employees.  Now from what I have been reading Futurenet is the same???  I read from this group how they run ...

Has Anyone Had Experience With FutureNet And
Dec 20, 2010

and are they a scam? ...

FutureNet Is Hiring?
Feb 01, 2011

I just posted this on the wrong board (Job Seekers, what an idiot I am).  Anyway, I'll try again here.  Does anyone know if the position FutureNet is hiring for is for an oncology account or acute care?  I would like to apply but not sure I am qualified.  I'm looking for hem/onc job.  This is sort of confusing to me.  I have never seen a company ask for acute care experience if it is for oncology transcription.  Any information would be appreciated. ...

What Are Your Experiences With FutureNet?
Feb 02, 2011

So, other than your paycheck being a few days late last week, what are your experiences with FutureNet?  Good, bad?  How is the pay?  They're advertising for a job and I'm thinking of applying.  Thanks for the help! ...

Is FutureNet Having Enough Work Now?
Mar 30, 2011

Is FutureNet having enough work now?  Are they hiring? ...

Futurenet - Low Work?
May 05, 2011

First time out of work since hiring on in December - any idea what is going on? ...

FutureNet And No Work Available
May 18, 2011

Picking up from a thread earlier this month that is buried.  Does anyone have any knowledge as to what is going on with this company?  Many of their accounts always had limited work.  For at least a month, even the biggest accounts have had very low report counts.  Has the traditional transcription gone over to the VR side?  But the VR side is also low on work.  I have only noted job ads for VR in recent months.  You are required to give the company a set sched ...

There Is No Work At FutureNet
May 31, 2011

There is no work at FutureNet.  Even in the SR accounts, there is no work today.  What has happened to this company?  I need a job where there is work to do.   Any suggestions?   Do those of you who work there just keep hanging on and waiting for a job to come through?  ...

FutureNet Transcription
Jul 15, 2011

Has anyone worked for FutureNet transcription before?  Is it a good company to work for? Workload?  Any info would be helpful. Thanks. ...

Has Anybody Used FutureNet Platform?
Feb 28, 2012

I just had an interview for an SR job and they use a platform called FutureNet.  I liked the company and the benefit package but I have never worked on that platform.  Is it productive and can you make your lines?  Thank you for any info.  ...

Futurenet Mmodal
Feb 04, 2013

Is anyone making any money on Futurenet mmodal?  I am having a difficult time.  Are there any instructions for using the keyboard for moving around in the main screen?  I mean besides the ones basically that were given.  Also do you have a hard time attaching the cursor?  Help.  ...

Futurenet Platform?
Feb 15, 2013

Anyone work on this platform that would care to share info on it.  It is cumbersome or difficult or are you able to make decent lines?  I've never worked on the platform before and was wondering how it is in others opinions?   ...

FutureNet Technologies?
Sep 28, 2013

Is anyone working for FutureNet getting any work? This is the worst I have ever seen. ...

If You Were In The Group That Came Over From FutureNet
Oct 02, 2013

and you haven't checked your pay stub yet...boy are you in for a surprise!  ...

FutureNet Platform??
Jan 28, 2014

Was considering picking up a few extra hours through iMedx.  They said the platform is FutureNet.  Anyone work on this platform?? ...

FutureNet In Diamond Bar
Apr 08, 2014

Has anyone been able to make over the equivalent of $5.00/hour on the MModal platform they are switching all their accounts to?  I see they are now advertising for MTs on another site yet fail to mention it is for MModal.  ...

Another Ad Posted By FutureNet
Apr 14, 2014

FN has again posted an ad for editors/speech rec people to work on M-Modal.  It appears that people are leaving due to this platform.  FN does not appear to have acquired new accounts.  See post below about the M-Modal platform and this company.  This used to be a good company to work for.  It's the platform that is just terrible and impossible to make a living wage when using it.  Your mileage may vary.  ...