A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Futurenet, I really do not get it. What am I missing? sm - stupid?

Posted: Apr 02, 2010

I recently went back there part-time to supplement my day job after quitting because I got real tired of the highly fluctuating work flows.  My husband really pushed me to do this because we needed the extra money.  Once again, there is never any work for me to do, and yet they are hiring again?  Saying they need 2nd and 3rd shift?  That's what I do.  I'm not even going to bother trying to talk to them about it, because I already tried that and got nothing back from them.  But is this weird or what???  So WHY are they hiring?  For what?  There's no work on the night shift, either. 

ask for another account... - beNice

[ In Reply To ..]
I did experience times when work was low but after being very persistent, I got more work. I rarely ran out of work through the week. How many accounts are you on? Ask for more accts. It worked for me for me.

Are you at FN? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I was until a couple of weeks ago... - beNice

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them for almost 2 years and just recently left. I only comment on companies that I have experiene with.
correction: - beNice
[ In Reply To ..]
that should have been: experience

Futurenet work - Long-Time MT-NY

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked there for 2+ years and I find the people there to be nice and respectful. When I ran low on work in the past I asked for more and was given more. I work at night and rarely run out of work.

I started 3 weeks ago on a very high ESL and rarely run out of work - part time evenings nights

[ In Reply To ..]
Pay is 10 cpl too.

Similar Messages:

Futurenet Group Vs Futurenet Technologies
Jul 15, 2011

FutureNet Technologies is based out of California.  Futurenet Group is separate and apart from but using a similar name.  Be aware and do your homework people. ...

Futurenet Group/FutureNet
Jun 09, 2010

Is the ad for Futurenet Group the same company as FutureNet?  ...

Am I Missing Something?
Nov 20, 2011

I have been trying to get another job being an MT that is either FT or is PT to supplement my already PT job.  I have sent out way more resumes that I can count and only got one job offer.  This job offer was for 5 to 6 cpl.  I could have worked full time on this job, but I feel that an MT is worth more than what they were offering.  My questions are am I missing something?  Am I doing something wrong?  What else can I do?  It's just frustrating to finally ...

Missing Pay=No Work????
Jan 14, 2010

I am missing a little over  $100 from my paycheck from 2 weeks ago.  Nobody is answering my calls or replying to my emails.  I did get one email saying they were busy doing this weeks payroll, and they would look into after they were finished, but still nothing.  I am getting really upset about this.  It wasn't my whole check, but enough that the impact was felt (and is still being felt).  This also happened about a month ago, and it took it them several d ...

Missing Word
Jul 15, 2010

This is stated in the PAST MEDICAL HISTORY: (s/l sersa)  spinal stenosis surgery 3 years ago.   also dictated: Active range of motion of the left knee is approximately zero to100 degrees. Should translation be 0:100 or 0 to 100 or 0-100? Help please. ...

Missing HPs When Typing DSs?
Oct 02, 2010

Okay, I have had the suspicion that MQ programmed something when you bring up old reports when typing a discharge summary that the H&P doesn't show up.  Today, the dictator doing the DS plainly stated that she was reading right off the H&P.  I went to check in the old reports to maybe get some quick lines, but it wasn't there...as usual.  I typed what she said and realized that I had already typed this before and that I was the one that typed the original H&P ...

Word Missing
Mar 16, 2011

When you suspect that a word may have been omitted from dictation, do you make a note for this to be reviewed or do you think that is overstepping your bounds and basically saying the doctor made a mistake?  For instance, this ESL doc said "Bacterial endocarditis is not particularly recommended, but the patient has had Augmentin or amoxicillin and may be given a single dose.."  I suspect he forgot to say bacterial endocarditis "prophylaxis" is not particularly recommended...etc.  ...

Please Help With Missing Words
Oct 31, 2011

The introitus and vagina were prepped and an indwelling Foley catheter inserted to the urinary bladder to _____ (enclose with some???) drainage bag. The words in the brackets is what I'm hearing but it doesn't make sense to me - please help. Thank you Lisa ...

Missing Keystrokes
Jan 13, 2012

I am a remote transcriptionist for a large hospital.  We recently went live with VR Nuance/escript.  Ever since go live I have had the continuing problem of typing a voice file and will lose a keystroke, have to backspace, sometimes hit the same key 3-5 times before it will show up on the screen, sometimes taking me an hour to 2 finger type a report.  This has been happening since the first day of go live.  IT, Nuance nor escript have any idea what is going on.  Has this ever happened to an ...

VR Missing More And More Words?
May 30, 2012

Has anybody noticed that the VR on Nuance is missing more and more words lately? Not little ones, but 3 or 4 in a row on the Extex/transnet program? I'm finding that it's really starting to impact my production negatively. Now wondering if it's deliberate? or am I just being paranoid these days? ...

Missing Terms
Oct 03, 2012

Hi, I want to say thanks for trying to help me. There is subluxation of the right thumb with limitation of motion include 4/5 apposition. There is considerable weakness of the right hand when compare to the left. There is decrease in the right radial reflex. The subluxation is probably secondary to the absence of ______ _____ of original fixation. Loose component, total joint replacement, right metacarpal joint. Hi, I want to say thanks for trying to help me. I am struggling to figure ...

Missing Meridian
Apr 04, 2013

100% American MTs at Meridian, tons of work, very accomodating.  BUYOUT three months equals no work, less American MTs, and today lay-offs....How sad.  ...

This Whole Missing Job Thing
Nov 22, 2014

Has anyone else checked it, because I did and every report was there. I really doubt they would be so stupid as to steal again. They are already doing it legally with ASR...Mmodal is a lot of things, but they pay on time and seem, at least, now to do it correctly... ...

Missing Emails
Dec 14, 2014

Has anybody ever had problems with emails disappearing? I had emailed a time off request as I had changed accounts/supervisors and could not do it in webclock. My emails are MIA and I sent several about the day I needed.  ...

Late Or Missing W2s - What To Do
Feb 05, 2015

Here is what you can and SHOULD do if you don't get your W2 by Feb. 16. -  You’ll have to wait a bit: the IRS does not want to hear from you about missing forms until after February 16. After that date, call IRS at 1.800.829.1040. You’ll need to have your address, phone number and Social Security Number available. It’s also helpful to have your dates of employment, an estimate of your earnings and your federal withholding amounts – you can find most of thi ...

Missing Paycheck
Feb 10, 2015

My paycheck still has not arrived..has anyone else ever had this happen? How long does it take to get a re-issue? Thanks! ...

Missing Paystub
Apr 23, 2015

I'm missing my paystub from last pay period. Usually get it on Saturday, and here it is Thursday already. Just wondering if anyone else is missing one or both of them. Thank goodness I have direct deposit... but don't feel happy about missing a paystub and don't want to go totally online for it... ...

Back To Missing Lines
Oct 26, 2009

MQ uses Instant Text for their line counts.  I knew i had it for word expanders but prefer to use my own WEs.  Well, they have a line counter too but I haven't had the time to check it out. So, today, I took about 5 documents, copied and pasted them into Word.  MQ requires 65 CPL, Word requires 73, so I should have come out behind in Word each time.  Instead, I came out behind in every document, the least being amount 11 lines and the most was 29.  T ...

Missing VA Thread With Link
Mar 17, 2010

I saw another thread yesterday discussing VA transcription and someone had posted a couple of links regarding companies who were bidding on upcoming contracts....can't find it now.  Did someone save this or can the OP post again?  Much appreciated.. ...

Job Post For MSLA - Am I Missing Something
Apr 01, 2010

This job posting from MSLA says to send resume to above e-mail address.  I do not see an e-mail anywhere in their post.  Am I missing it?  I see there link, but that's it.  ...

Missing Days On Timesheet
Oct 01, 2010

Is it just me or is anyone else missing September 16, 17 and 18 from their timesheet? ...

Missing Transcribed Reports
Nov 01, 2010

I'm missing any reports that were transcription.  I believe I have all my correction reports listed in statistics.  Has anyone else had this problem today?  My payscale is low enough, I don't need to be ripped off!! ...

A Word Missing After Decubitus??
Nov 01, 2011

The following sentence is... "With some difficulty and after turning the patient on the right lateral decubitus, the area of the cecum was found." Should "position" or "side" be after "decubitus?" This was a foreign doctor dictating...could he have left the word out, or is this a common way to say the phrase? Thanks! ...

So I Can Understand ASR Missing Words,,but
Mar 05, 2012

How come it seems like the missed words seem to be replaced with sexual organs..I mean people dont usually have an extra penis and vagina hanging around all that often, and they show in some of the darndest places.. ...

Am I Missing Something, Grammar-wise?
May 30, 2012

It seems like lately, I've been seeing people use what I thought was incorrect grammar so many places that I'm starting to question whether I'm the one who has it wrong.  Would appreciate your help!   The usage I'm referring to is when people say "So-And-So" and themselves as an object or an object of a preposition.  The latest example I saw was in a flier that came in our newspaper from a local chiropractor: "....my father told my brothers and I about how he ...

Can Anyone Get Into Their Email? MyCommunity Tab Is Missing...
Jun 05, 2012

x ...

Missing My YOG Bonus. $400 For 50,000 Lines.
Aug 19, 2013

Yep, no accuracy percentage, if you worked for them you were good and they knew it, not need to prove yourself. No minimum line counts per hour, work and do your daily minimum whenever at your pace, as long as it got done. No dings for sending to QA or asking for clarification.  No outrageous taxes taken out of bonus, earned $400 got $400.  Sure do miss those days when we were treated as adults who could be trusted to do a good job.  ...

Word Missing In Report
Jul 19, 2014

Hi, I am transcribing a report where it says "this ia a 70-year-old male with history of a-fib, on Coumadin, with (warmth) on the day of admission. Can someone guide what this word can be? ...

I'm Back Up But With Missing Information
Nov 03, 2014

A lot of information is unavailable to me as in Client Information, Standards, Headings and Job Search.  Anyone else?  ...

EditScript Missing Words?
Dec 04, 2014

Hello to all.  EditScrip platform - I'm wondering if anyone has problems with missed words in your reports, meaning you never heard certain words dictated, so never transcribed them.  This is single words, not a string.  I'm trying to figure out if this could be an issue with my computer or if it's the ES software, or both, maybe conflict.  I know that ES will change typed words, move them around, add caps. I've seen that with my own eyes, but with sound, ...