A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

First official day of working full schedule with - wannie

Posted: Jan 17, 2012

Transcend.  Not sure how I'm gonna like 2nd shift, but sometimes you just do what you gotta' do. 

wannie - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
I usually worked second shift (though not with Transcend) and I loved it. Give it a chance! Good luck to you.

I've worked 2nd shift before, but was quite a bit younger - wannie

[ In Reply To ..]
than I am now. Unfortunately (with regards to working 2nd shift), I'm an early bird and mornings are my best times, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I have to work (don't have any choice in that) and had to take what was available at the time. Thanks for the encouragement!!!!

wannie - Old Pro

[ In Reply To ..]
There's is the difference--I am a night owl by nature, hate mornings. :)- But hang in there-- I am sure you will do fine!

Similar Messages:

Days Not Working Schedule?
Mar 07, 2012

What constitutes missing scheduled shifts?  I thought it was 3 days - now told its 2?  I had internet connection problems and we all know how that is!!  I called and LM on supv VM but she apparently SAYS she didnt get it and apparently now they have to answer to the "HIGHER UP SUITS" on why her direct reports did't work their shifts.  She didn't even address the days I couldn't work -- it was all about clocking out 15 min. early weeks earlier -- really???  ...

Working Over 8 Hour Schedule
May 12, 2013

As an exTranscender, I'm used to working over 8 hours to get in my minimum. We can't do this with Nuance (as I've found out) but curious of there is some leeway there. I had gone over 4 hours so obviously that is too much. Anybody squeezing in a little extra hour or 2?  There's not a way to make 186 lph on this account in 8 hours. Help? ...

Does Anybody Out There Actually Have A Working Swap Board With A Long Schedule Posted?
Apr 29, 2010

Does anybody out there actually have a working swap board with a long schedule posted?  I'm getting so frustrated with this supposedly wonderful tool for us to have.  My schedule is never posted farther out than my current work week nor are any available shifts listed farther out than that.  I'm really starting to wonder why the CCM is dragging feet so much.  CCM has mentioned everything from "unsure schedules are correct" to "waiting for all the kinks to get out."  However, any t ...

I Am So Sick And Tired Of Adjusting My Schedule To Their Maintenance Schedule!
Jan 13, 2011

I work on Saturday second shift on the west coast, so their Sunday EST maintenance period falls at 9 pm on Saturday night here. I've got other things to do on Saturday day than start work several hours early every single every other weekend. I've got a social life too. ...

I Need The Latest Official Ruling On A-fib!
Mar 25, 2011

I like a-fib, since I don't see a logical reason to capitalize the "A", but maybe there shouldn't be a hyphen?  ...

Got My Official Termination Letter.
Aug 23, 2013

I was laid off last Friday.  Letter came today confirming discussion by phone that my part time position was eliminated and shipping labels will be sent. I can't tell you how nice it has been to not be an employee for this company.  It angers me to read posts of whatever they are now doing about NJA situation.  It's hard to believe we have had to put up with these kind of antics for so long.  It's stressful to read them even as a former employee!  But I f ...

Anyone Know The Official Number Of Hours
Sep 16, 2013

I was told we would be paid for the downtime we had the other day and that we would hear from someone about the number of hours, but haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know? ...

Official Notice Of Bankruptcy
Mar 21, 2014

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/mmodal-files-bankruptcy-protection?topic=76,02,08 ...

It's Official - Read It On MQ Central - No More CTLs
Dec 11, 2009

They are all being replaced (I think 400 as  remember) with Regional Team Leads who will cover nights and weekends when the CCM is off.  I think the CTL position came and went in only 6 months.  Is that a record? ...

It Is Official....check The Spheris Website.
Feb 04, 2010

Spheris is filing bankruptcy, entered into agreement to sell assets to Medquist-CBay.   I was sent copy of the letter sent out to the employees, though I have no idea why.  Have not worked for Spheris for over 8 years. ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Go to this official gov website and sign petition to keep our jobs here!  This is important. Stand up and speak!   http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Well, It Is Official. Received My Termination Letter Today.
Aug 02, 2013

This is it!  Been waiting for this letter in the mail since July 23 to make it official in my mind and received the boxes to return the CPU and monitor. I went to college with a degree in Medical Transcription/Medical Secretary (our TSMs have NO college degree).  I cannot believe I gave 26 years of my life by working every holiday, having 4 (5 day) vacations in 26 years, being employee of the month 3 times over the years, giving up family time and plans because I am scheduled to work, ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Government Petition Link!
Nov 03, 2011

Here's the official government link for those who are sick of the whining about losing jobs to India via the Q and want to do something about it!  All you naysayers, do something or stop whining about it.  We need lots of votes, so please go vote and stand up! PLEASE!   http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website For Petition-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Here is the official website to sign petition to keep our jobs in America-everyone needs to sign it, we need lots of votes-HELP and SIGN! http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Is It Schedule II Narcotics Or Schedule 2 Narcotics? See It Both Ways...
Sep 19, 2014

Ex-full-term Vs Ex Fullterm Vs Ex-full Term
Jan 04, 2012

Describing an infant ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

QA Schedule?
Aug 30, 2010

Hi all ~ I am curious how frequently QA is performed at your hospital.  We had been on a 2-reports-reviewed-quarterly schedule, but it seems QA is being pushed further and further onto the back burner because we've been so busy.  My boss would like for me to get a feel for what others are doing out there.  I've worked at some hospitals that didn't do QA, ever, so I didn't have anything I could tell her.   ...

What Did They Do To Our Pay Schedule?
Nov 29, 2010

What did they do to our pay schedule?  If I am reading this correctly, we will have a pay period from December 16 to Dec 25 and then it kicks in on a totally different schedule?  Any info would be helpful since I am fairly new at MQ.  Thanks. ...

M-F Schedule
Jan 12, 2013

Does anyone with Nuance have this schedule?   TIA ...

Schedule
Apr 03, 2015

How about instead of begging or demanding OT you make everyone work the schedule they are supposed to work?  How about you schedule the PODs/accounts properly? Well that would all be too logical, which we all know MM doesn't have common sense to be logical. ...

S/l Full CVA?
Nov 07, 2009

HELP!  Sounds like full CVA??? ...

Full Cor
Feb 26, 2012

Anybody ever type "full cor" before?  as in full code.  This patient is 87. ...

Schedule Source HELP
Nov 01, 2009

I know how to find my PTO balance; but, how do you find out what it was at different dates previously, or if you even  can.  My PTO balance hasn't changed in over a month.  If anyone knows, please let me know. Thanks in advance.    ...

2010 Pay Schedule
Jan 08, 2010

Has this been posted on MQ Central? I searched and could not find it. It's so hard to find stuff on there. ...

? On Being Locked Into Schedule
Mar 10, 2010

I am assuming that we will still have the 1/2 hour leeway on clocking in and out that we have now.  Does anyone have any info on that? ...

Schedule Swap
Apr 02, 2010

Can anyone answer a question about this new procedure?  I want to swap a shift for next week but having trouble understanding this new process.  I guess if you want to work a different shift on a particular day, you would first need to post yours and make sure someone takes it before you claim another as you might end up working both - correct?  It is not really swapping you have to give yours up and then hope there is one you can pick up.  I am not really sure why we di ...

Mequist Pay Schedule
Apr 08, 2010

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how Medquist pay periods fall? Thank you! ...

Where On MQCentral Is The Pay Schedule?
Aug 22, 2010

Thanks!  I need to know when to expect my direct deposits!      ...

Schedule Not Showing Up
Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know if your schedule is not showing up in teamwork if it matters or not??  Since lockout is not in place I do not know if this is a big deal or not.  I It was always there until just recently.  I do have a new ccm so maybe it got lost in the shuffle. TIA ...