A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

It's Official - read it on MQ Central - No More CTLs - kb

Posted: Dec 11, 2009

They are all being replaced (I think 400 as  remember) with Regional Team Leads who will cover nights and weekends when the CCM is off.  I think the CTL position came and went in only 6 months.  Is that a record?

That sucks. My CTL is awesome. - Worker Bee

[ In Reply To ..]
She always responds to questions and problems. She's efficient. She doesn't treat us like a number - she actually knows our names. I will miss her.

And yes, I think it's a record!

gonna miss my CTL, too - yappy

[ In Reply To ..]
My CTL is really great and she's so organized and she is always so quick to respond whether by email or phone, which I really appreciate. She put notes in the comments section and I always found them very helpful...sigh, oh sigh -- just when ya get used to something here they go again -- I'd like to know how much those "think tanks" make coming up with everything but a suggestion to give us a raise!! I'm sure they get bonuses - oh, but I forgot we do get weekend incentives and such -- LOL!!

So, how many will be foolish enough to try for - USAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
the RTL positions? How many of our CCMs that are left are going to be saying "so long MQ?" It is one of my wishes everyday that this company actually creates its own demise - I think I stay because I want to be here to witness it.

Where did the CTL position go? sm - anon MQMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I kept hearing the same thing. Mine was awesome, too. I got so tired of the BS, including how the CTLs were getting a total rip job, so if the CTL meant nothing to MQ, what use would they have for we "generic MTs?"

Somehow there has to be a way to turn this train wreck around and let the US MTs reclaim our industry. After all, we had it first!

I've made a point to inform family, friends, etc. as to where their personal info is going. No wonder my gut has hurt all day.

I Think The RTL Positions Are Already Filled - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe they were already in the works before they announced CTLs are toast. They need far, far fewer RTLs than they do CTLs. CCMs will be whittled down too as more accounts are consolidated. Just my prediction.

They are not filled. - FYI

[ In Reply To ..]
deadline for resumes and who is eligible to apply is noon 12/16.

CTL position was a great thing. - angie

[ In Reply To ..]
A mistake doing away with this position. Great communication with CTL... never had this before.

CCM job security - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe the story here is that the CCMs were feeling too threatened. Now we are back to the impact room in the wee hours of the morning. Here we go again!

CTL to MME - NOMO

[ In Reply To ..]
If I read the article correctly it said CTL will be put in MME roles and the Regional people will be responsible for nights/weekends. I agree my CTL was in touch; my CCM is out of touch. It does not seem fair to dump all of the less than desirable hours such as nights and weekends on one position and let the other still have weekdays. Notice how the good ones are always let go; the unempathetic CCMs are kept at least in my BOB. I think our OT this weekend has more to do with the number of USA MQ employees who have recently quit and people being off for the holidays. Pucker CMC pucker! So far everything MQ has touted ? as being wonderful--ASR, MME positions, and CTL positions are not at all wonderful for the QA/MT people who filled these positions. I will not even consider anything they are offering based on their past record of ultimately screwing us.

we had 2 in my group and 1 quit... - merry festivus

[ In Reply To ..]
the one that I did report to was awesome. I think they put too much crap on their shoulders. They were suppose to do their NORMAL work and only respond to calls and emails for a few hours a day... TOO MUCH stuff for them to do for what little they got paid. I heard that tons of them quit across the whole company! I wouldn't blame them! I CAN'T GO BACK TO MY CCM FOR THINGS!!! I JUST CAN'T!!! I GOT SPOILED GETTING ANSWERS TO MY EMAILS.... PLEASE MQ.... PLEASE DON'T SCREW HIS UP!!!! PLLLLEEEEAASSSEEEE!!!

Similar Messages:

Does This Mean CTLs Will Be Doing Exactly
Nov 07, 2009

Sure sounds like it by this description from MQ Central:  "Customer Team Leads will spend 100% of their time working QA, editing and transcription (non-administrative aspects) of their jobs today. " ...

No More CTLs In SE Region
Dec 23, 2009

Big whoop-di-do.  ...

The Ax Falls On CTLs Confirmed
Nov 06, 2009

It is confirmed - the CTL position is going away.  Seems we cost MQ too much money.  All CTLs will soon be demoted to MMEs.   Unsure of actual date but the time is near. Wonder what happens at the first of the year with our benefits?    ...

CTLs Assiging Jobs?
Nov 10, 2009

Anybody know if CTLs can assign jobs?  A friend that works for MQ called me this morning saying there were 30+ seriously gravy jobs showing on the clinic account he/she works for and had been typing his/her fingers off to get to those jobs so could make some easy lines.  Yet, when he/she got there every single one of those jobs had been assigned to someone.  This is a clinic acct in SA3 and it was the time of day CTL would be on.  I told him/her to either accept that it was ...

I Need The Latest Official Ruling On A-fib!
Mar 25, 2011

I like a-fib, since I don't see a logical reason to capitalize the "A", but maybe there shouldn't be a hyphen?  ...

Got My Official Termination Letter.
Aug 23, 2013

I was laid off last Friday.  Letter came today confirming discussion by phone that my part time position was eliminated and shipping labels will be sent. I can't tell you how nice it has been to not be an employee for this company.  It angers me to read posts of whatever they are now doing about NJA situation.  It's hard to believe we have had to put up with these kind of antics for so long.  It's stressful to read them even as a former employee!  But I f ...

Anyone Know The Official Number Of Hours
Sep 16, 2013

I was told we would be paid for the downtime we had the other day and that we would hear from someone about the number of hours, but haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know? ...

Official Notice Of Bankruptcy
Mar 21, 2014

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/mmodal-files-bankruptcy-protection?topic=76,02,08 ...

It Is Official....check The Spheris Website.
Feb 04, 2010

Spheris is filing bankruptcy, entered into agreement to sell assets to Medquist-CBay.   I was sent copy of the letter sent out to the employees, though I have no idea why.  Have not worked for Spheris for over 8 years. ...

First Official Day Of Working Full Schedule With
Jan 17, 2012

Transcend.  Not sure how I'm gonna like 2nd shift, but sometimes you just do what you gotta' do.  ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Go to this official gov website and sign petition to keep our jobs here!  This is important. Stand up and speak!   http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Well, It Is Official. Received My Termination Letter Today.
Aug 02, 2013

This is it!  Been waiting for this letter in the mail since July 23 to make it official in my mind and received the boxes to return the CPU and monitor. I went to college with a degree in Medical Transcription/Medical Secretary (our TSMs have NO college degree).  I cannot believe I gave 26 years of my life by working every holiday, having 4 (5 day) vacations in 26 years, being employee of the month 3 times over the years, giving up family time and plans because I am scheduled to work, ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Government Petition Link!
Nov 03, 2011

Here's the official government link for those who are sick of the whining about losing jobs to India via the Q and want to do something about it!  All you naysayers, do something or stop whining about it.  We need lots of votes, so please go vote and stand up! PLEASE!   http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website For Petition-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Here is the official website to sign petition to keep our jobs in America-everyone needs to sign it, we need lots of votes-HELP and SIGN! http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Anybody Able To Get Into MQ Central?
Sep 24, 2010

I keep getting "invalid log-in" ...

Is MQ Central Down?
Feb 24, 2011

I was trying to do my last bits of training on teamwork and benchmark, print e-mail from CCM, etc. and I got an error message.  now can't get back in. ...

MQ Central Down Again?
Jan 25, 2012

... ...

MQ Central Emails
Oct 27, 2009

Has anyone else not gotten any emails on MQ Central.  I have not gotten 1 since 10/22/2009???  Not even the daily tip????? ...

S/l Left Central 7
Jan 08, 2010

At that time she had developed left facial weakness which, on examination, was very clearly left central 7. ...

Typo On MQ Central
Jan 18, 2010

Did anyone notice the article regarding our W2s---dated Janurary 18th? When the heck is that?  My, my, someone needs to be performance managed- or at least taught to use spell check before posting that on MQ Central for us all to see. :)  Did they not think we would catch that? ...

Central Seventh
Feb 25, 2010

He has a left drift, left fix, and mild increased reflexes on the left side. There is a left central seventh.   would it be 7th or VII or as is? ...

MQ Central Survey And CMT
Mar 29, 2010

I wonder if we're all going to be forced to become CMTs?  That would be a great way to get rid of a lot of us. ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble With MQ Central
Jul 28, 2010

I can log in fine, but I cannot check my mail for some reason.  When I go to the community page I get this message instead.  I am logged in, my name is even at the top of the screen. Missing or unrecognized user name or password for the specified server. Click the down arrow in the title bar, click Personalize (or, if you are an administrator, click Edit Shared Settings) and check your settings. I cannot locate the arrow they speak of.  Any ideas? ...

Can't Get Into MQ Central For 2 Days
Sep 27, 2010

Usually I can get in once a day at least, but no go for 2 days now. I've got a QCare (whatever it's called) ticket in, but haven't heard anything. Just curious if anyone else is having a problem ...

MQ Central Sign In?
Dec 14, 2010

How does one know what their user ID and password is to get into MQ Central?  I have never been there before and the log in page gives no information, nor do I recall ever receiving any instruction on how to log in there. Thanks! ...

MQ Central Down Now. Must Be A Meltdown Somewhere.
Mar 31, 2011

. ...

Central Time
Jun 20, 2013

I am trying to put in a request for CST PTO from 5 pm to 1 am but tells me end time must be greater than or equal to start time.  Can someone help me?  Thank you. ...

System Down At 5 Am Central Wed?
Dec 18, 2013

? ...

MTs - Rush To Your MQ Central Mailboxes
Apr 22, 2010

You're gonna love it.  Talks about our "exciting" new purchase of Spheris.  Yea, "our."  Should be read "the MT's new purchase" as OUR LOST INCOME paid for it! How nauseating it is to read this from the CEO's POV.  I especially love the end where he states: "There will also be continued opportunities for all those who share our vision and commitment to uncompromising customer service." What a crock.  You're gonna need a cervical collar af ...

Can't Inot DocQscribe Or MQ Central
May 12, 2010

Does anyone else have this problem?  I have been on hold for a while for support. ...