A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Keep our jobs in America official gov website-sign it! - Do something or quit whining!

Posted: Nov 03, 2011

Go to this official gov website and sign petition to keep our jobs here!  This is important. Stand up and speak!

http://wh.gov/TFH

keep jobs in America - verla

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey, thanks for posting this!! Am passing it onto others and I certainly hope everyone on this board signs and does the same.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SIGN THIS! - ns

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

IT says I have to create an account to sign the - petition. Is this correct? NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

yes - Does not take long

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I am not one of the whiners, but I understand business. - This wont change anything. SM

[ In Reply To ..]
Sign if it makes you feel better, but the little MT industry is not going to keep their jobs here if huge auto industry cant keep jobs here.

Go away! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Ohh, you gonna get in trouble. Signing off with nm. Need - a meaningful sign off. Sickened and Pathetic.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Shared this on Facebook - oy

[ In Reply To ..]
And on Occupy Wall Street!

SPEAK!!! Occupy!!

me too and signed petition nm - LookieLou

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I tried to sign the petition....... - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
even though I'm not sure anything will come of it.....

Anyway, so it's easy enough to create an account; however, when I got the email to finish it said to click on the link to verify this is a real email, but the link is UNclickable.

highlight and copy and paste in you address bar - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I signed. I see they need a LOT of sigs and only have 30 something.... - Kiki

[ In Reply To ..]
and by a certain date....I hope there are enough signatures.

I actually meant what I couldn't click on was the email that was sent...I could click on the link YOU posted, but in any case, it was easy....they actually put a password in the email I could use so that wasn't an issue.

For anyone who wants to do it, please do, it's really easy.

Similar Messages:

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Gov Website For Petition-sign It!
Nov 03, 2011

Here is the official website to sign petition to keep our jobs in America-everyone needs to sign it, we need lots of votes-HELP and SIGN! http://wh.gov/TFH ...

Keep Our Jobs In America Official Government Petition Link!
Nov 03, 2011

Here's the official government link for those who are sick of the whining about losing jobs to India via the Q and want to do something about it!  All you naysayers, do something or stop whining about it.  We need lots of votes, so please go vote and stand up! PLEASE!   http://wh.gov/TFH ...

It Is Official....check The Spheris Website.
Feb 04, 2010

Spheris is filing bankruptcy, entered into agreement to sell assets to Medquist-CBay.   I was sent copy of the letter sent out to the employees, though I have no idea why.  Have not worked for Spheris for over 8 years. ...

MedQuist Once Again Offering $500 Sign-on Bonus (on Other Job Website). I Have NJA.
Jan 08, 2010

XX ...

Still Can't Get Into MQ Mail And Having Hard Time Getting Into The Website At All After I Sign
Jun 24, 2010

nm ...

Ten Lowest-Paying Jobs In America
Jun 05, 2011

If you are making less than $8.91 per hour at medical transcription, you make less money per hour than:   Fast Food Cook - $8.91/hr Food Prep Worker/Server - $8.95/hr Dishwasher - $8.98/hr Hair Shampooer - $9.20/hr Counter Attendant, coffee shop - $9.27/hr Dining Room/Cafeteria Helper - $9.29/hr Restaurant Hostess - $9.42/hr Amusement Park Attendant - $9.50/hr Cashier - $9.52/hr Farm Laborer - $9.64/hr   Source:  Forbes.com     ...

I Need The Latest Official Ruling On A-fib!
Mar 25, 2011

I like a-fib, since I don't see a logical reason to capitalize the "A", but maybe there shouldn't be a hyphen?  ...

Got My Official Termination Letter.
Aug 23, 2013

I was laid off last Friday.  Letter came today confirming discussion by phone that my part time position was eliminated and shipping labels will be sent. I can't tell you how nice it has been to not be an employee for this company.  It angers me to read posts of whatever they are now doing about NJA situation.  It's hard to believe we have had to put up with these kind of antics for so long.  It's stressful to read them even as a former employee!  But I f ...

Anyone Know The Official Number Of Hours
Sep 16, 2013

I was told we would be paid for the downtime we had the other day and that we would hear from someone about the number of hours, but haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know? ...

Official Notice Of Bankruptcy
Mar 21, 2014

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/mmodal-files-bankruptcy-protection?topic=76,02,08 ...

It's Official - Read It On MQ Central - No More CTLs
Dec 11, 2009

They are all being replaced (I think 400 as  remember) with Regional Team Leads who will cover nights and weekends when the CCM is off.  I think the CTL position came and went in only 6 months.  Is that a record? ...

First Official Day Of Working Full Schedule With
Jan 17, 2012

Transcend.  Not sure how I'm gonna like 2nd shift, but sometimes you just do what you gotta' do.  ...

Well, It Is Official. Received My Termination Letter Today.
Aug 02, 2013

This is it!  Been waiting for this letter in the mail since July 23 to make it official in my mind and received the boxes to return the CPU and monitor. I went to college with a degree in Medical Transcription/Medical Secretary (our TSMs have NO college degree).  I cannot believe I gave 26 years of my life by working every holiday, having 4 (5 day) vacations in 26 years, being employee of the month 3 times over the years, giving up family time and plans because I am scheduled to work, ...

He Has A Negative *Jean* Sign. (Not G Sign.) Sm
Apr 14, 2011

He has intact bilateral radioulnar and median nerve sensation.  He has some weakness in grip on the left as compared to the right.  He is 4+/5 on the left, 5/5 on the right.  He has 4+/5 small finger abduction bilaterally.  He has a negative *Jean* sign.   ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Just Another Vent About Jobs, No Jobs, Requirement Of Jobs, Etc.
Aug 18, 2010

It is insulting to all of us with the way that MT pay has gone down the drain, it is frustrating and aggravating to look for a "decent" job these days, trying to work out which companies will treat you fairly, which ones lie about their platforms, work, etc., and not only do these companies not want to pay us what we are worth but now I see that MANY companies are requiring the MT to have or "be willing" to purchase hundreds of dollars worth of equipment.  If an employer can PROMISE IN ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

SPi America
Jan 31, 2010

Is anyone familiar with SPi, does anyone work there currently? how are they, are they hiring??? ...

Anybody Else Here From SPi America?
Sep 21, 2011

No work.  No manager.  No info on switchover to Acusis.  Nothing.  Anybody else feel like they've been deserted? ...

Please, Please Given Information On DTS America....sm
Mar 15, 2010

I asked some questions below regarding DTS America and yet no answers.  I see there have been 97 onlookers.  Could someone please, please give me their experience, good or bad, with DTS America.  I am just looking for answers.  Ultimately I will make my own decision, but it is still good to communicate and learn of various experiences.  I have tested and tested and tested, and would definitely love to not waste my time with a company that is truly bogus.  I have ran ...

To MedTrans Of America
Mar 26, 2010

I was really interested in the position that you had until I read that you pay $.07/line with NO SPACES.  It honestly sounds like some great work that I would love to do, but unfortunately your pay is too low and doesn't include spaces.  Good luck! ...

Transcription-America.com
Oct 11, 2010

Can anyone tell me about the reputation of Transcription-America.com? They offer a training program if you buy their books for $60, and then their software equipment (foot pedal, software CD, etc.) for $495.  They claim everything else is free. ...

Anybody Else Ever Worked For DTS-America?
Nov 02, 2010

Has anybody else ever worked for DTS-America? ...

MedServ Of America
Nov 02, 2010

Has anyone heard from MedServ?  I sent my resume, received an email and have heard nothing else.  TIA. ...

Does Anybody Work For DTS-America?
Nov 03, 2010

Does anybody work for DTS-America? ...

DTS AMERICA - 12/07/2010
Dec 07, 2010

DTS America is posting for Radiology Transcriptionists, full-time, 2 shifts.  What is the latest with DTS?  ...

Transcription-America
Jan 12, 2011

Anybody ever hear of Transcription-America?  Is it right to pay $515.00 for "required software" just to get a job? ...

DTS America, TO ALICIA
Feb 06, 2011

I never run out of work, as a matter of fact, they call me almost daily to work extra.  I've never had any problems with them, I do my job and do it well and they leave me alone.  The only ones I ever hear from are the help desk, and again, it is always to work extra.  They often send e-mails offering OT for certain accounts that tend to get backed up quite often.  The pay is good and they offer incentive for both PT and FT.  Just curious, did you get a job with the ...

America's Pride
Feb 13, 2015

Anyone currently working for AP? Appreciate any info ...

Abd. Exam, Negative "Boyd's" Sign Or "void" Sign??
Jul 31, 2010