A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does anybody have any recent info on Web MedX? - rwm

Posted: Jan 29, 2011

Are they a good company to work for?  Are the benefits any good?  Do you have to type so many lines to get any benefits?  Are they pretty flexible?  etc, etc   Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks! 

current wmx - current webbie

[ In Reply To ..]
There are lots of recent posts on here. There are some positive and some negatives, probably like any company. You MUST work 40 hour weeks to get benefits, if you fall behind (even by several minutes) for 3 payperiods in I believe it is a 6-month period you are put into PT status and are not eligible.

You also have to produce a minimum of 5500 lines per week.

The benefits keep getting cut, but they are about average from what I understand is out there now. This year they offered HSA or regular insurance, and dental and vision insurance is also available.

I loved the company when I started, it has deteriorated in my opinion at least, as far as treatment of their MTs. However, you can still make decent money IF you learn to use their platform and use navigational shortcuts for ISR. You get bonuses for different levels of lines you reach. Until you get used to the platform and ISR (especially if you are new at this) don't expect to make much more than minimum wage. I average about $18/hour now but I am at their highest pay tier.

Hope this helps, I am sure you will get lots of mixed responses on this, some seem to hate it and others still love it. I am in the middle!

Webmedx??? - FormerMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Bait and switch was the dish I was served, promised majority of typing was straight typing at an acceptable line rate, 2 months into it I am doing 95% ISR and making less than desirable pay as I was not familiar with this platform. I used their tips and tricks to no avail, was told to leave little words out in order to increase my production, had a serious issue with that within 2 months of my hire, I was switched to my 2nd manager, who for the life of her could not answer any questions, could only say ummm, and I am not sure, was not help at all, my 3rd manager by month 5 was a real go getter, for herself that is and explained that after a report has been washed throught the system 65 times the ISR will be able to spit out a correct report that requires little to no editing, the bottom line, less work and too many MTs, you will constantly run out of work.

As for flexibility, do not ever plan on getting sick, having an emergency or needing any time off, for any reason EVER, if you do plan on flexing, you wil be working off your assigned shift in the hope you will be making your lines. This means 2 a.m. hows that for flexibility. It clearly is a 1-way street.

Also, within a month of being hired and lied to repeatedly about pay, work assignments, training, etc. it appeared there were some company-wide issues going on, their solution, say nothing to the employees and leave everyone hanging about if when work will be available and what the company plans to do, a lot of crap.

Also, having so many managers in so little time, completely frustrating, and do not even try bothing HR or Benefits with questions, they will, much like your account manager and any and all trainers, ignore the hell out of you till you give up and go away.

that, in a nutshell is Webmedx.

AND they laid off MTs and QAs by e-mail and then HR nor STM would - Answer the Phone

[ In Reply To ..]
The way they handled that situation tells you all you need to know about how much they "value" their employees.

This is the WORST company I have ever had the misfortune to be associated with.

Similar Messages:

Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Web MedX? Sm
Jan 21, 2011

Are they a good company to work for?  Positives and negatives welcome.  Thanks!  ...

Transcend/web Medx/TTS
Nov 30, 2011

I need some honest opinions...out of these companies which would be the best to go with right now? I've heard some not so great things about Webmedx but they supposedly offer an incentive program and the others don't. I just really need to get out of the place I'm at bad because we're running out of work fast and it's getting harder and harder to make it. Please respond, thanks!! ...

Any Information On I MedX?
Jan 23, 2013

XXX ...

What Platform Does I-MedX Use?
Oct 27, 2014

Thanks ...

Does Anyone Know If I-Medx Is Hiring PT?
Apr 21, 2015

nm ...

I-Medx - Anyone Do That NW US Acct?
May 09, 2015

nm ...

Is Anyone At I-Medx Doing The Hospital In Ore. That
May 12, 2015

nm ...

I-MedX. How Do You Open Attachments In Email?
Jan 02, 2015

I've tried everything I can think of and get no answers. ...

Trans Tech, OSi/Nuance, Keystrokes, Web MedX
Jan 28, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on any of these companies?  Also, are their benefits any good?  These are the ones that I've heard about most often on here and have heard the best comments about, so I'm thinking about applying with them...   Positive and negative comments welcome.  ...

I-MedX Time Sheets. Can't Send And MN Is "no Longer
Dec 16, 2014

nm ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Any Info On GIS (Global Info Systems) Out Of TX? I
Jan 21, 2012

I applied for an MT position with them.  I don't see anything recent on the boards and wondered if they were a good company to work for.  TIA ...

Global Info Systems - Info?
Dec 13, 2012

I am testing with GIS this evening, does anyone have any information on this company. I am currently working with TTS, they do not even pay 4 CPL for editing. I feel like this business has become a legalized form of slavery. The only business where with over 10 years of experience, your pay goes down. ...

Info On TTD, Inc?
Oct 22, 2009

Hi any info on this co. is much appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Any Info On MD-IT?
Nov 01, 2009

Does anyone have any information or experience with MD-IT such as platform, pay, etc?  I have tried doing a search of past and recent archives and was uanble to find anything. ...

OSI - Any Info
Jan 15, 2010

Any info would be helpful. ...

I Just Need To Add, Regarding The CMT Info
Mar 26, 2010

My current CCM is one of the best of the many I've had. I had previously worked with her on this account from1999 until we were sold to MQ in 2005; she is my 6th or 7th CCM here at MedQuist. She is very familiar with our hospital, very friendly, easy to communicate with, quick to answer emails, and always keeps us up to date. The CMT differential was mentioned earlier as part of MQ new plan; if you have not heard yet, maybe your CCM has not gotten around to it.  The 0.005 cpl i ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On MD-IT
Mar 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on MD-IT other than what's on their site?  I didn't find anything in the archives and was wondering if they're a good company to work for. Thanks! ...

MD-IT Info?
Jun 16, 2010

Does anybody have any info on MD-IT?  I cannot find much at all and nothing very current.  thanks. ...

Info On OSI?
Jul 19, 2010

So what is there to know about OSI before I make a life-changing decision? Minimum line count for FT? Approximate cpl for a "very experienced" MT, for straight typing; cpl for VR? Do they use 65 ch/l? I heard that their system apparently allows MTs to produce +30%...I find that extremely hard to believe. I'm doing 250-300 l/hr consistently on my relatively ancient system, using AutoCorrect on Word, rather than a regular abbreviation program. How in the world could OSI's system impr ...

Info On DSG
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone have any info on DSG in regards to platform, work availability, VR, etc?  I can't seem to get the search function work.  Thanks in advance! ...

Any Info On TTS?
Jul 29, 2010

x ...

Any New Info On MD-IT?
Sep 02, 2011

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has information on MD-IT.  I could not find anything in the archives.  Is this a good company?  Do they pay on time?  Most important, opinions on their platform.  Is it easy to use?  Does it use Word?  I would appreciate any input you ladies & gents might have. Thanks! ...

DTS - Any Info?
Oct 18, 2011

Hey guys! Just wondered if anybody has ANY information on DTS out of Oklahoma. I have searched old posts, but only found a few things. I have been offered a job with them, but would like to find out some of your opinions regarding them before jumping in with both feet! Any information, good or bad, would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

Need Info Regarding VR.
Oct 25, 2011

I have never worked on VR.  I have applied at a few companies, one of which replied that 90% of their work was speech editing, paying 0.04 cpl.  On average, how many lines do you do a day with VR in a 7- to 8-hour period?  Trying to figure out if taking this job is feasible.  Thanks !!!     ...

MD-IT - Anybody Had Any Info On Them
Nov 09, 2011

I'm thinking about taking a job with them and was just wondering if anybody had any info on them.  Are they easy to work for, pay on time, any info would be appreciated.  Thanks! ...

Anyone Have More Info On CAC?
Jan 19, 2012

I was doing my own research and ran across this and would like to know if anyone has an opinion on whether CAC is going to change the scope of the coders job down the road?  Good or Bad?    https://ahima.confex.com/ahima/cacs2012/cfp.cgi ...