A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I-MedX. How do you open attachments in email? - Thank you (sm)

Posted: Jan 02, 2015

I've tried everything I can think of and get no answers.

Imedx e-mail attachment - gonesoon

[ In Reply To ..]
I assume you're at the bottom of the screen, in the gray bar, where it says "attachments?" I just click on "view."

My gray bar at the bottom only says Download and View (sm) - Op

[ In Reply To ..]
and view by one of the attachments. The other only says Download. The one that says "View" when I click on it, I see an arrow going down the side of the page, but nothing happens.

e-mail attachment - gonesoon

[ In Reply To ..]
Yeah, that's what mine says. I left click once on it, and it opens the attachment, if there is one. hmmm..what happens if you right click? I get the option to open it in a new tab, etc., and then the attachment opens in a new tab. If that doesn't work, don't know what to tell ya - maybe e-mail isn't working for you yet?

Similar Messages:

IMedx Email - Can Anyone See These Attachments Sent To Us
Apr 01, 2015

hoo boy  - this is gonna be fun ...

Anyone Get Open Enrollment Email Yet? (NM)
May 24, 2012

nm ...

Nuance Email On Open Flexing Times
Jun 08, 2011

Did everyone get the email that said response needed saying we understood? Now no more flexing outside your regular shift hours. If you do not get in your time/lines, you can only flex outside your shift during open flex time, which is Friday 6 pm until Monday 6 am. I don't guess this really bothers me. As long as we can still flex if we don't have hours in. How does everyone else feel about this? ...

Company I Work For Sent Out An Email Today That There Are QA Positions Open. I Was Wondering Sm
Jul 01, 2011

do you think doing QA brings you a more steady work flow?  I have been an MT for 35+ years and have worked the last 10 or so of those years at home.  I am frustrated with constantly running out of work no matter where I go, so I thought about possibly inquiring about the QA position.  Just curious about what others' thoughts might be.  TIA. ...

New Job And Receiving Attachments From Them
Aug 23, 2012

I'm preparing to start a new job and they emailed several attachments.  On opening them, the data is there in the middle of a bunch of garbled letters and symbols.  I was going to let it go and just delete the gargled stuff but this is ridiculous.  We thought having Microsoft office would help but it didn't.  I was hoping someone here would know what I need to do before I have to call them in the morning.  I would really like to fix this on my own but I can ...

MRI Shows Strain Of The Supinator And S/l Cronial Attachments To
Aug 01, 2010

x ...

Transcend/web Medx/TTS
Nov 30, 2011

I need some honest opinions...out of these companies which would be the best to go with right now? I've heard some not so great things about Webmedx but they supposedly offer an incentive program and the others don't. I just really need to get out of the place I'm at bad because we're running out of work fast and it's getting harder and harder to make it. Please respond, thanks!! ...

Any Information On I MedX?
Jan 23, 2013

XXX ...

What Platform Does I-MedX Use?
Oct 27, 2014

Thanks ...

Does Anyone Know If I-Medx Is Hiring PT?
Apr 21, 2015

nm ...

I-Medx - Anyone Do That NW US Acct?
May 09, 2015

nm ...

Is Anyone At I-Medx Doing The Hospital In Ore. That
May 12, 2015

nm ...

Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Web MedX? Sm
Jan 21, 2011

Are they a good company to work for?  Positives and negatives welcome.  Thanks!  ...

Does Anybody Have Any Recent Info On Web MedX?
Jan 29, 2011

Are they a good company to work for?  Are the benefits any good?  Do you have to type so many lines to get any benefits?  Are they pretty flexible?  etc, etc   Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks!  ...

Trans Tech, OSi/Nuance, Keystrokes, Web MedX
Jan 28, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on any of these companies?  Also, are their benefits any good?  These are the ones that I've heard about most often on here and have heard the best comments about, so I'm thinking about applying with them...   Positive and negative comments welcome.  ...

I-MedX Time Sheets. Can't Send And MN Is "no Longer
Dec 16, 2014

nm ...

Attachments At The "epi Clo Is Seas" To The Uterus.
May 14, 2013

The uterus was approximately 24 cm and was densely adherent to the left pelvic sidewall.  The left colon had a few small attachments at the "epi clo is seas" to the uterus.  The tumor invaded more than 60% of the bladder.  A radical hysterectomy and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy were performed. ...

Holy Yikes..got An Email From MedQ With All Email Addresses
Nov 17, 2011

I am sure these are closely guarded as they would let MTs actually communicate with each other..and that would be a no no.. MTs might actually band together ...

Is Anyone Having Email Issues. Just Tried To Reply To An Email And It Didnt Work.
Dec 02, 2014

x ...

Vent - MQCentral Email Is The Lousiest Email
Dec 07, 2010

system devised!  It never seems to work and is so unbelievably slow I can't stand it!!  Glad I got that off my chest. ...

Good Ole MM. They Want Us Perfect But Their Email Saying Email Purge
Oct 19, 2012

x ...

Do They Send Rejection Email To Your Testing Email?
Mar 20, 2014

s ...

I Can Open Up The Backlog!
Feb 08, 2010

It is FINALLY working!  ...

Open Note From An MME
Feb 13, 2010

I have come on this site for awhile, mostly because this is a place where everyone gets what you do and can understand what you're going crazy over. Try telling your neighbor the ESLs are getting to you today and you get what I mean. However, since I have become an MME (in October), this has become a not so friendly place. I love doing QA work. I have been in this field for 20 years and feel I can and do help MTs out. When I make a correction, it's to give the MT some feedback, ...

Open Enrollment.
Nov 19, 2012

IF we want to keep our current insurance plan is there anything we need to do for open enrollment?  Thanks.  ...

Open Enrollment?
Oct 26, 2014

Anyone hear any rumblings yet about Open Enrollment?  Last year at this time we were already sent emails to "get ready" for it...so far this year, nothing.  I heard that other companies were making the spousal/partner "penalty" for not taking insurance was going to go up to $500!  We are now paying $100/month...let's hope that won't be the case, as that would essentially be one of my paychecks.  Wonder what surprises are in store for us.  Maybe we won' ...

Imedx Email. How Do You Delete An Email?
Apr 06, 2015

I see nothing. ...

How Do You Open A Ticket For NJA If MQ Mail Is Down
Jul 01, 2010

Does anyone know? MQ mail still not working for me so how do I send email to support and CCM to open ticket? ...

When Is Open Enrollment This Year? Nm
Mar 25, 2010

xx ...

OPEN LETTER TO MTSOS
Jun 13, 2010

You all have it reversed for VR.   Those of us that do the VR editing should be paid the hourly wage, not the QA people!  We take this abysmal voice that comes in, turn it into something that can be understood, and is perfectlly fine for the patient's chart, but then you want QA to get a hold of it, pay them $12-15 an hour to make is a pretty report, hey who's doing all the work here!  I want to be paid $12 to 15 an hour to fill in the blanks, put in commas, periods ...