A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does Precyse have a quota - Weary MT

Posted: May 31, 2012

Does Precyse have a quota, must you produce a certain number of lines per day?  I'm looking for part-time work.  If there is a certain expectation, what happens if you fall below it?  I'm thinking I would like to try Precyse but those are my main concerns.  

Precyse quotas - finished

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, they have a quota. I am a former Precyse employee. Not only do they have a quota, but they have a quality rating, and if you don't meet both of these qualifications, they will ride you hard like a dog. Its not the Precyse that I started with 3 years ago. I would say run as far and as fast away from Precyse as you can go.

Also, before I quit, they were telling folks that they could not work part time as there were no part time openings. It may have changed of course. Lots of things have there.

If you're looking for - lala

[ In Reply To ..]
part-time, you should go with a small company. Pretty much any company is going to have some kind of minimum for both part-time and full-time though. I don't know if they're hiring, but eMTS is a good company.

Similar Messages:

Quota Up, Pay Down.
May 09, 2014

I started working for the company and almost immediately (within a couple weeks) after I signed the contract, the weekly quota went up and the VR pay instantly dropped way down. How can this happen? ...

Can't Remember What The LPH Quota Is. Do You Know?
Oct 05, 2010

Does anyone remember what the required lines per hour is?  Thanks! ...

Keystrokes Quota
May 03, 2011

Thinking of applying to KS....does anyone know the daily number of  report requirements...if there any? Thanks---Ada ...

Are There Any Companies That Do Not Require A Quota?
Jan 20, 2010

I have 9 years' experience and can do about 150-180 lines an hour, but I hate having the feeling of I need to get to the particular quota and rushing myself along.  I want to do a quality report and would rather work for a company who represents that.  Anyone know of any companies out there like this?  TIA. ...

Line Quota And Benefits
Jun 09, 2010

It's an outrage to have your CPL cut in half with editing but for the company to expeCT scan the same quota (dollar wise per pay period) to maintain benefits is a kick in the teeth.   I'm not a newbie to this "career".    Now we have to have QUANTITY and QUALITY - no blanks.   If you can afford to stay in your desk 10-12 hours a day and watch your life slip by this may be for you.   How did we end up letting these companies rip us off l ...

Impeding Making The Quota.
Sep 21, 2012

Here I am teetering around the production quota and why?? Because I have to do so much work that is not paid for and is time consuming (entering the ADT info, cc information that is beyond what is in their database) and trying to deciper a lengthy and convoluted CP, plus trying to figure out which, if any, document standard has to be used and finding it in a long list of standards for Ctl S. I had requested that that document format associated standards be put at the top of the list which is e ...

Line Count Quota ?
Oct 11, 2013

Does our line count quota change if most of our reports are straight typing? For example, the other day, 50%, yes 50% was straight typing!! Does the line count quota change for this, or am I just supposed to type faster, or make it up on another day - hopefully. ...

General ? About Meeting LPH Quota
Feb 19, 2015

Just a general question.  I'm not asking for and really don't want to start something.....I would just like to know......if you are working for a national company and their line per hour requirement is 260, do you make, or exceed, it?  And, if so, do you find it extremely difficult or fairly easy to achieve.  This would be on an average evening where you don't run out of work and most of the work comes easy but you still have a few honkers.  Thanks! ...

Precyse Still Has Precyse University For Training
Jun 16, 2015

Can anyone tell  me if Precyse still has Precyse University for training.  I went to work for them a few years ago and quit because I was only doing 1-2 hours a day for a couple weeks going through the University and waiting for things to be approved in order to move on and was not making any money, got fed up and quit.  I would like to reapply but do not want to if they still do Precyse University training. ...

Meridian's Quota Is Daily Or Weekly?
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Meridian's quota is daily or weekly?  If you have information please let me know.  Thanks! ...

What's The Line Quota Per Pay Period At Landmark?
Feb 22, 2013

d ...

Making Line Quota In 40 Hour Week? Sm
Apr 17, 2013

I can't seem to do it, crappy account with lots of ESL. Are other folks working off the clock or is it permissible to be on the system until you reach quota? ...

Precyse - Someone You Know Worked For Precyse?
Feb 07, 2015

Have any of you or someone you know worked for Precyse?  Any information appreciated, good or bad.  If you or someone you know has worked for them, how do they compare to MModal?  Is it possible to make enough money with them to live?  Am quickly fading here, I need to find other employment.  Am at the end of my rope in every possible way. ...

Do You Like Being MT For Precyse?
Oct 23, 2009

Do you like being MT for Precyse? 20 years experience as MT. Ready for positive changes.. Thanks ...

Precyse--sm
Jan 17, 2011

I tried to apply for an MT job with Precyse last night, but was given a message that they aren't "hiring in my area."  Has anybody else run into this?  I figure any area in the US is good since most of us work from home, am I wrong?  I do live in Alaska, but last time I checked we were still part of the country. Just curious.  Thanks.  ...

Precyse NJA
May 03, 2011

Curious... anyone working for Precyse that has lost their account to international and now getting NJA several times a week?  ...

Welcome To Precyse
May 16, 2011

For MT Week last week we got Sonic Rocks which are testicle-shaped shiny black magnets.  HR just sent around a warning that they're very strong magnets and to not keep them anywhere near the computer or anything that stores info magnetically because people are accidentally erasing their hard drives with these stupid things.  Wonder how many new computers that's gonna cost... ...

Does Anyone Know What's Going On At Precyse?
Oct 13, 2011

I work at Precyse and it seems things have been strange lately and I was wondering if any of my fellow slaves know what's happening there.  For example, all of a sudden lots of work for many weeks now (previously was having NJA all the time), so much work that we're way out of TAT with a lot of accounts, yet I see no place where Precyse is advertising jobs for MTs, including their own web site. Also, the sudden firing of a number of QA people and a few lower to middle management p ...

Anything About Precyse?
Jan 21, 2013

Anyone know anything about Precyse? ...

Precyse Cpl, Etc.
Jun 29, 2013

Does anyone know the cpl rate for Precyse?  Do you work on all straight transcription or both straight and VR?  What platform do they use?  I was thinking of taking the test but don't want to waste my time if  the rate is too low.  Is the test difficult?  Would appreciate any info you may have regarding this company.  Thank you. ...

Yes Precyse
Apr 07, 2014

Too many warning signs for me.   ...

Precyse Anyone
Oct 31, 2014

Hi everyone I would like to know if anyone works for or has worked for Precyse and if so, if they are a good company to work for.  I have tried to look through old posts and I cant find any.  thanks for any input you may be able to give me. ...

Anything New On Precyse? Sm
Dec 30, 2014

What is their line rate and platform? Do they pay for spaces? How is insurance? Is there plenty of work? How are the accounts? ...

Precyse Solutions...how Are They
Jan 19, 2010

Just curious as to how they are to work for, their pay, their reputation, etc.  Any info appreciated. ...

ANYONE WORK FOR PRECYSE
May 07, 2010

Has anyone every worked for Precyse Solutions.  If so, can you guys give me some background.  It is a good company, work load good, etc. ...

TTS Versus Precyse
Dec 14, 2010

Can anyone provide the positives/negatives for these companies?  TIA. ...

How Is Precyse To Work For? - Nm
Feb 20, 2011

x ...

Looking For Some MTs Who Work For Precyse
Apr 04, 2011

Looking for some MTs who work for Precyse.  I have not seen any threads about this company.  Would like to know the good, bad and ugly.  Possible hospital transcription being outsourced to them....  Thank you. ...

Precyse Update
Jun 11, 2011

I was just wondering what is happening at Precyse.  I left Precyse last month after they sent my fourth account over to India, and there was no work.  Management kept telling us to be patient and just use PTO, but we had not really had any work for months and had already used up most of the PTO.  They blamed the no work situation on the bad weather during the winter.  I am at a new company now, and they seem to appreciate me, which Precyse did not.  My team leader ...

Precyse Transcritpion
May 22, 2011

Have there been any opinions on Prescyse lately?  Good, bad? ...