A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Meridian's quota is daily or weekly? - gintex

Posted: Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Meridian's quota is daily or weekly?  If you have information please let me know.  Thanks!

Meridian - zoesmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Meridian's quota is weekly, I believe part time was 6000 lines per pay period and full time 12,000. Part time you could accrue PTO. You sent in your schedule weekly. It was a good company to work for and the only reason I left was to take a hospital position outside of the home.

Similar Messages:

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

S/l Ka-lex-ine 500 Mg Daily, S/l Fi-a-sol 65 Mg Daily, And S/l Leuk-o-sate Sodium. Please Sm
Dec 04, 2009

This is patient's past medical history:  Scoliosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulosis, asthma, COPD, fibromyalgia, anxiety, chronic fatigue, obsessive/compulsive disorder, bipolar, manic depression.       ...

Quota Up, Pay Down.
May 09, 2014

I started working for the company and almost immediately (within a couple weeks) after I signed the contract, the weekly quota went up and the VR pay instantly dropped way down. How can this happen? ...

Can't Remember What The LPH Quota Is. Do You Know?
Oct 05, 2010

Does anyone remember what the required lines per hour is?  Thanks! ...

Keystrokes Quota
May 03, 2011

Thinking of applying to KS....does anyone know the daily number of  report requirements...if there any? Thanks---Ada ...

Does Precyse Have A Quota
May 31, 2012

Does Precyse have a quota, must you produce a certain number of lines per day?  I'm looking for part-time work.  If there is a certain expectation, what happens if you fall below it?  I'm thinking I would like to try Precyse but those are my main concerns.   ...

Are There Any Companies That Do Not Require A Quota?
Jan 20, 2010

I have 9 years' experience and can do about 150-180 lines an hour, but I hate having the feeling of I need to get to the particular quota and rushing myself along.  I want to do a quality report and would rather work for a company who represents that.  Anyone know of any companies out there like this?  TIA. ...

Line Quota And Benefits
Jun 09, 2010

It's an outrage to have your CPL cut in half with editing but for the company to expeCT scan the same quota (dollar wise per pay period) to maintain benefits is a kick in the teeth.   I'm not a newbie to this "career".    Now we have to have QUANTITY and QUALITY - no blanks.   If you can afford to stay in your desk 10-12 hours a day and watch your life slip by this may be for you.   How did we end up letting these companies rip us off l ...

Impeding Making The Quota.
Sep 21, 2012

Here I am teetering around the production quota and why?? Because I have to do so much work that is not paid for and is time consuming (entering the ADT info, cc information that is beyond what is in their database) and trying to deciper a lengthy and convoluted CP, plus trying to figure out which, if any, document standard has to be used and finding it in a long list of standards for Ctl S. I had requested that that document format associated standards be put at the top of the list which is e ...

Line Count Quota ?
Oct 11, 2013

Does our line count quota change if most of our reports are straight typing? For example, the other day, 50%, yes 50% was straight typing!! Does the line count quota change for this, or am I just supposed to type faster, or make it up on another day - hopefully. ...

General ? About Meeting LPH Quota
Feb 19, 2015

Just a general question.  I'm not asking for and really don't want to start something.....I would just like to know......if you are working for a national company and their line per hour requirement is 260, do you make, or exceed, it?  And, if so, do you find it extremely difficult or fairly easy to achieve.  This would be on an average evening where you don't run out of work and most of the work comes easy but you still have a few honkers.  Thanks! ...

What's The Line Quota Per Pay Period At Landmark?
Feb 22, 2013

d ...

Making Line Quota In 40 Hour Week? Sm
Apr 17, 2013

I can't seem to do it, crappy account with lots of ESL. Are other folks working off the clock or is it permissible to be on the system until you reach quota? ...

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...

Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 17, 2013

Can you give me names of companies that pay weekly? ...

Weekly Lines
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone ever done 15,000 lines in a week and if so how much was your weekly pay?  Please no bashing on this question.  I know there are some that reach high lines and for those of you who don't I am truly sorry but please don't respond in a negative way.  Thanks! ...

What Do You Have To Do To Get Weekly Bonus If PT
Aug 05, 2014

Gotta figure a way to build this puny paycheck up and those quarterly bonuses are just a heartache.  Had 99.7 for 2 months, then ZAP 99.4 and missed it again. Thought maybe I would be better off focusing on weekly bonuses.  Any explanations helpful. ...

Weekly Bonus ?
Aug 14, 2014

So if you have over 99% QA score and less than 3% sent in for blanks, how many lines do you have to do in order to receive the weekly bonus or is it offered to PT people at all? ...

Weekly Bonus
Nov 10, 2014

Can anyone tell me what percentage you get for weekly bonuses and how it is figured out?? ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Bye Bye Weekly Incentive
Dec 04, 2014

With no weekly incentive, I may not be as inclined to type as much. Why work yourself to death for a few extra pennies. The new plan has an "odor" to it! ...

Meridian HCS
Mar 30, 2012

Anyone have any info on this company?  Anyone currently working for them? ...

Meridian/KS
Apr 24, 2012

I have been offered 2 positions, any thoughts where to go? Thanks for any input. ...

Anything About Meridian?
May 21, 2012

Anyone know anything about Meridian?  Pay?  Benefits?  Do you like it or not?  VR?  Or Straight Typing?  Anything would help me out! ...

Meridian HCS - NJA
Jun 21, 2012

Is anyone else working for Meridian having problems getting work?  Its a great company to work for, but I can't keep waiting for the work to come.  Did they hire too many MTs?  Just curious to know how other MTs are doing with Meridian. ...

To Meridian MTs
Dec 29, 2012

http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg   It gets worse here every day!   ...