A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Average LPH for TTS accounts?? Trying to decide - HomeMT

Posted: Jul 25, 2014

Can anyone share what the average line count you are getting at TTS?  I know it makes a difference what accounts you have, etc. but just wondering what employees are getting for LPH.  I have read that speech engine is very good with accounts.  Will help me make a decision if it is worth it.

I'm straight typing around 180 an hour, SR over 300 but - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm slowing down on my SR jobs. I got a QA yesterday below 95 and got put back on hold. It's because of the SR jobs.

A little over 300 with VR. - no message

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Thanks for the feedback....I think - n

[ In Reply To ..]
that is about average then for most companies. Thanks again!

Average LPH for TTS - fivefingers

[ In Reply To ..]
I have been with TTS for a little over 2 months. I average now almost 400 LPH, of course depending upon the dictators. I work on Escription platform which is wonderful. TTS pays for headers, spaces, etc, so basically you add on about 6-7 lines per report for that. I find most drafts to be at about 95+% in accuracy. FYI: TTS is a very nice company to work with. Just do your work and work your hours, and you are on your own.

Recently hired and told 450 is expected on my account n/m - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
/

WRONG. sm - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
The minimum on SR on Escription is 250, straight is 125. Maybe your particular account, it is possible to achieve 400+, but you are only being told this to light a fire under your butt. They did the same thing to me over 2 years ago. No one can call you out if you maintain at least 250 lph and your QA scores are high enough. I have 2 accounts, one I can do around 300 lph with 99.5+ QA scores and the other between 250-300 with 99.5+ QA scores. I try to go at a comfortable pace and to be as accurate as possible. Because of this, I do not get stressed and I don't get what I call nastygrams from management or QA. Do what's comfortable for you and your wallet.

Similar Messages:

Does Anyone Really Average 150 Lph With 20 Accounts?
Feb 25, 2012

Hi,  I would like to know if any of you regular MModal employees truly get to the point of being able to do 20 accounts and make both the lph and QA requirements? Not looking for the negative flaming.   I personally am really struggling.  I just don't know how one can read specs from 2-3 new accounts in an hour with all the peculiarities and still meet above said requirements. I want it to work.  I don't really want a new job.  But I feel like we are be ...

Help Me Decide
Mar 29, 2011

Hope someone can help me.  I have worked for a couple of MTSO for around 10 years.  Will be switching to VR soon.  I am starting to have problems forcing myself to work at least 2 straight hours without interrupting myself either out of boredom or because someone interrupted me (I work from home).  I can never seem to get over 200 lines per hour and the benefits are not great.  I applied to a hospital in house (about 35 minutes away).  The only shift they had was a ...

Can't Decide Between MA Or LPN
May 22, 2013

I am going to do it - get out of MTing for good and really, really want to work in patient care.  I love the thought of being an LPN, but I'm seeing so many jobs for medical assistants.  It seems to me as though MAs are replacing LPNs.  A hospital near me has 13 openings for medical assistants and only one opening for an LPN.  Which way to go is the best? Confused! ...

How Do You Decide What Is Okay To Abbreviate?
Mar 27, 2011

I know some are obvious, like MRI, but how do you decide what is okay to abbreviate and what is not?  For example, I am transcribing for a neurologist/sleep study doc and he uses CPAP, COPD, and JVD a lot.  Are those to be spelled out?  In school, we learned that everything should be spelled out, but I have seen evidence to the contrary in several books.  What is your opinion? ...

Trying To Decide Which School
Nov 01, 2011

Ive been trying to decide which school to take the MT course....Andrews or MTEC. I know there has been lots of posts already but I have a few unanswered questions. I have a pretty good idea how MTEC works since they have a webinar showing & explaining their learning platform. I also know that they are all online and if you choose to buy books to study its extra. Im trying to find out how you learn at Andrews and what materials are included. I know i need to call but i want to hear from real peop ...

Trying To Decide Between Employee And IC...
Dec 08, 2011

I am a little math challenged.  Does anyone know which would be better (general ballpark idea) employee at 8 cpl, or IC at 9 cpl?  I do not need the insurance, as I have private insurance, so strictly paywise.  Is it better to take the lower cpl and not have to pay the entire tax, or the higher cpl and pay all taxes?  TIA.  ...

Trying To Decide To Test For A Job
Apr 15, 2012

I applied for a VR job that I'm not sure I want. I don't mind the VR so much but it doesn't pay much but I really only want a part-time job and this one is full time. I am wondering what these companies consider full time. Some say 32 to 40 hours per week. Not sure I like the days either with one weekend day included. ...

How Did They Decide Which Managers To Let Go?
Oct 25, 2014

Mine was let go.  She seemed very efficient and nice.  Do they decide by how many years you are employed by MM? ...

Trying To Decide, SoftScript Or Amphion
Nov 05, 2010

Both part-time, both let me choose my schedule; however, Amphion is primarily editing and SoftScript is straight transcription at more than double the editing pay offered by Amphion.  Anyone have any experience working for both or is anyone currently employed by either and can offer some insight in how they are to work for? Thanks for any info, good, bad or indifferent! ...

Would Appreciate Some Help From Current CMTs To Help Me Decide
Apr 17, 2011

Does your employer offer a differential for being a CMT (Certified Medical Transcriptionist)?  I am on the fence as to whether to take the CMT test now or just wait until it becomes mandatory.  Would really appreciate some help from current CMTs to maybe sway me one way or the other.  Since I am currently looking for a new employer, this may be the perfect time for me to decide.  If I go the CMT route, then I would probably apply to companies that will pay me more for the C ...

Help! Can't Decide On This Job Offer - Precyse?
Jan 31, 2013

So, I've been agonizing over this decision for a week now. I have a job offer from Precyse, willing to give me the schedule I want and work around my college courses, and about the highest production pay I would expect from any service. This would mean I could leave MModal with a terrible schedule (10 hours on Saturdays), and it is very hard to get time off, terrible management, but I would also be leaving the work I've known for over 10 years. I worked for this hospital (very cushy tr ...

I Have Idea All MTSO Get Together In Conference Call And Decide
Dec 26, 2010

gotten pay down to basically nothing, what else can we do to get more facility money for ourselves.  We cant squeeze facilities more without them going elsewhere, guess we have to squeeze MTs more.  Heck, some have even decided to make MTs pay for platform costs, pay rent for loaned equipement - loaned so MT can do the job MTSO needs done - or started a "mentoring" division so they can basically get work done for free.  What will they think of next???? ...

Trying To Decide Between Enrolling In A Medical Coding Course Or A Physical Therapy Assistant Course
Sep 20, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Why, Oh Why, Do They Get To The Laboratory/diagnostic Data Portion And Decide To Speed Talk...Grrr!!
May 12, 2011

nm ...

Which Is Correct? Above-average Range Or Above Average Range....
May 06, 2010

I've seen it both ways.  Is one way correct or preferred?  Or is either acceptable? Thanks much in advance! ...

For Anyone That Works At TTS Are The Accounts Difficult Accounts And
Jul 09, 2013

how is the platform.  I know people have negative comments about them but are there any positive ones.  I would only try it PT and IC.  Not sure that would work out or not.  ...

I Assume The Bayscribe Accounts Are The Old MDI-MD Accounts -- Sm
Jan 30, 2014

is that correct? If so, are CB and DF still involved? I love Bayscribe, and I was thinking about biting the bullet and applying to Nuance for some PT work, but I kind of butted heads with the 2 ladies and so I don't want to waste my time. Thanks for your input. ...

What's The Average Pay Now?
Apr 25, 2011

Anybody know the average pay now? I just received a check for 2 wks for $600 after taxes, insurance take home for 40 hours...not great! ...

Average Cpl
Jan 07, 2012

My department will soon be outsourced so I'm looking for a job. I've been paid hourly for 13 years so wondered if anyone could tell me an average pay on a cpl basis for both straight transcription and VR. Thanks. ...

Average Pay
Mar 27, 2012

Can anyone give me an idea of what you are able to average for an hourly rate at Nuance?  I know everyone is different, just curious. ...

Average Top Pay?
May 27, 2014

So what is the average top pay most places pay after years of employment?  I've been with the same company for many years and get 9 cpl and 1/2 that for SR.  I've only been with the one company so really don't know what goes on most other places.  I'm very unhappy though and want to change companies but can't go down a lot to start.   ...

On Average, How May Lines Does A
Jun 11, 2010

full-time MT type in one day?  I have always had P/T MT jobs,  but I think some days I'm getting full-time workloads, 1500+ lines.  Just curious.  Thanks ...

Average Salary
Dec 15, 2011

On average, how much do you fellow MTs who work 40 hours week earn per week or month?   ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If 4 Cpl For VR Is The Average Pay These Days?
Oct 03, 2012

Am Curious As To What You Average In LPH
Oct 14, 2012

Am considering applying with Nuance.  Have worked with the M*Modal speech engine before and know that Escription is superior but how much better is what I wonder.  Would you be willing to give me an honest estimate of your average productivity in LPH when editing?  I don't need inflated numbers just something to go by that reflects a reasonable expectation.  Also, what is the minimum LPH required by Nuance when editing? Thanks in advace. ...

Average Pay Per Hour
Jun 19, 2013

Does anyone know what the AVERAGE transcriptionst makes per hour?  Most are paid per line now, but I am just wondering what people are earning per hour.  I am a transcriptionst working for an orthopedist.  I have 15+ years experience and have been working with this company for a few years now.  I am currently being paid 13.90 per hour.  I am an independent contractor, so no benefits, PTO, 401K, etc.  For some reason I just feel like I am being paid very low consider ...

Average Lines
Apr 29, 2014

I currently work for a clinic system who, it seems, is trying to usher us out the door so I've been looking at online companies.  It seems plenty pay by the line but I have NO clue how many lines per hour I can even do because the only number my place of employment gives us is average minutes per hour for an entire month (our bare minimum is 12 min/hr).  So I am curious to know what sort of average lines per hour you ladies can do?  We really cannot afford for me to take a hu ...

ASR Average Line Count
Jan 26, 2010

I'm just starting ASR and was wondering if some of you could give me an average line count on ASR.  Thanks.  ...

Average Line Count Is Per Day?
Apr 28, 2010

Can anyone tell me what their average line count is per day? (just the total not separated between work type).  Im not trying to be nosey and I don't know who any of you are personally, I'm just trying to get an idea where I stand compared to everyone else here.  I have been at Medquist for many years and seen many changes.  Over the years, my line count has gone up and my pay has gone down.  I am trying to determine if the reason is mostly me or mostly medquist changes and if th ...

Average Production Lph At Webmedx??
Jul 29, 2010