A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

STP Medical Data Services, Inc. - bandmomof3

Posted: Mar 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about STP Medical Data Services?

startup - miss mt

[ In Reply To ..]
they apparently can't afford experienced MTs who aren't willing to work for low money. Indian owned, US run it sounds like.

Really? If you dont mind me asking... - bandmomof3

[ In Reply To ..]
Did you apply for a job with them or did they offer you a job or? Im not having much luck finding much information on them. How do you know they are Indian owned and US run? I need to learn how to be more savvy on my investigation skills I suppose! I appreciate anything you want to share!

Spoke with the owner personally (nm) - miss mt

[ In Reply To ..]
x

STD medical data services - me

[ In Reply To ..]
just did a Google search for STD Medical Data Services CEO, came up with some interesting things, mainly stuff in Chicago.

STP Medical - SusieQ

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for STP and they are a great company to work for. They are very helpful and supportive. I have always had work and have always been paid on time. I have spoken with the owner and he is was very pleasant and I can honestly say that everything I was told I would get I have gotten. I would highly recommend them. I work P/T and am an IC.

Similar Messages:

Medical Data Services
Jul 29, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this company and if they have much work available, how the pay is, etc.? ...

Medical Data Services - Any Experience
Nov 03, 2014

Has anyone had any experience or know anything of Medical Data Services?  I am a recent graduate and was referred to them by my school. Thanks for any input. ...

Medical Data Services? Company Or A Small Owner?
Dec 03, 2010

7 cents a line for independent contracting and for radiology?  What is going on with this business?  The hospitals at least treated us with hourly wages and health benefits.  Now what gives?  For years we fought in-house over knowing that you cannot treat radiology the same and line count it the same either, yet you work just as hard.  Now, 7 cents without taking out taxes?  Every hospital I know has no transcription radiology department any more anyway, so may ...

What Does A Medical Data Abstractor?
Nov 02, 2011

What does a medical data abstractor do? Is this a remote job or an in-house job? Thanks in advance ...

Data Entry Or Medical Transcription?
May 13, 2011

It seems that more and more companies, including some hospitals, are paying per line but then expecting you to do data entry, which of course you are NOT paid for. Just a few examples: Acute care on Dictaphone ExText/Word Client -- faxing, etc. McKisson -- Looking up and changing orders for radiographic studies Rad job posted here -- Entering patient demographics If an employer expects me to sit there and do data entry -- which has NO shortcuts -- IN ADDITION TO transcibing, then they' ...

Scan Medical Services? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

Anyone heard of them?  ...

MDI- Medical Dictation Services, Inc.
Jan 01, 2013

Anyone here work for MDI- Medical Dictation Services, Inc.? I did years ago, and I'm filling out an employment application. I need to know their contact number and zip code. It seems like there was something about them merging with Transcend last year or so, so are they known as Transcend now? Thanks so much for any help you can give. I'm googling it but not having much luck. ...

STAT Medical Transcription Services
Oct 31, 2009

Does anyone have any information on STAT Medical Transcription Services??  Thanx ...

Need Info On MTS -Medical Transcription Services
Dec 03, 2009

Does anyone work for or have worked for MTS (Medical Transcription Services)?  Please tell me all of the good and bad things about this company.  Thanks in advance ...

Anyone Hear Of/know Anything About Aces UP Medical Services??
Jan 28, 2010

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this company at all? I am trying to find some oncology transcription work and came across one of their older job postings on the Internet. Thanks! ...

Anyone Know Of Advanced Medical Transcription Services?
May 21, 2010

Anyone know anything about this company out of NJ?   ...

FastChart Or Applied Medical Services
Jun 06, 2011

Can anyone tell me anything good, bad or indifferent about this company? ...

Medical Voice Technology Services
Oct 20, 2011

Hi:  Has anybody heard of Medical Voice Technology Services located in South Carolina?  Any information would be helpful.  Thanks. Fondly, Suzanne ...

Anyone Every Heard Of Applied Medical Services?
Mar 28, 2012

? ...

Encore Professional Medical Services
Aug 29, 2012

Any information on this company? Do they hire transcriptionists for their accounts or are they some sort of a medical employment agency?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks so much. ...

Ok, I Will Ask: Medical Transcription Force Services
Sep 27, 2012

Dear Alice, You are aware that you are not, in fact, the owner of the platforms as mentioned in your ad, right?  We are not that naive "MT Force Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT." ...

MSLA/Medical Services Los Angeles Out Of Pasadena, CA
Feb 20, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of this company? A little worried because when you ask about pay no one is sure when you get paid. When you talk to another person then you get the pay dates and the excuse is because the are a new recruiter...okay..They pay different than most places by paying you a flat fee per job and about 60% of the notes are templated out. Just want to make sure they are legit. Do not want to work for free!  Any info would be appreciated. Feel free to email me if need to.  T ...

Does Anmyone Have Anyinfo On Medical Transcribing Services (MTS) In NJ?
Jun 26, 2010

Wondering if anyone has worked for them or knows anything about them good or otherwise? Thanks. ...

Applied Medical Services- Can't Find Information, Do You Have Any? (nm)
Jan 20, 2011

x ...

Lab Data
Apr 12, 2010

In discharge summary: Lab Data: "Heart rate: 96 to 220 with no ST-T wave changes." Question is, is heart rate correct like this?  Also, ST-T wave, is this correct or should there be a hypen between T-wave?  Please help if you can.  Thanks so much! ...

Data
Mar 14, 2012

Wow my docs won't even put in a correct medical record number for their patients, I have to do it for them, which is fine because that is my job.  Can you imagine what is going to happen when they have to put in all the info.  Dang dudes, it is just 6 numbers. ...

Lab Data For CLL??
Aug 15, 2012

Never heard of this one ... Dr. says while reviewing blood work, "On the smears, tuchim and aspirate, there were increased...."  Anyone ever heard of that?  Somebody, andybody????? Thanks :) ...

Data Migration
May 01, 2012

Does anyone know companies that have data migration work? Thank you. ...

Data-Med Transcription
May 01, 2013

What do you know about this company? Apparently they have a backlog and need help. ...

Data Overload
Oct 10, 2013

Didja see the MT proficiency report?  I'm surprised we're not forced to sit on digital pads to record minutes out of chair and weight change during the day.  Now, why the hell isn't there a proficiency report on the physicians?  Minutes per report, how much voice recognition was invalid.  We should get combat pay for doing some of these guys who obviously had their lips sewn shut.  MM collects data on everything else... ...

Data Entry
Apr 14, 2014

I applied for a data entry job today after being unemployed for nearly 3-1/2 months. I can't seem to find anything I think I could start out doing after being home over the years. It seems data entry would fit for me. Getting back out there is hard. Depression has taken over, but I'm trying to manage without medication. Most days, I would like to go to bed and stay, but haven't up until this point. Anyway, thanks for listening to me vent. I pray I will at least get to interview, ...

Collecting Data
Dec 20, 2014

If you ever chance to use Ctrl S for past reports, please check statistics.  LMK if you see something "outta whack."  Got my own screen shots (without patient name), would suggest you do the same. ...

Data Usage
Feb 12, 2015

Does anyone use a Verizon connection? Do you know data usage for an 8 hour day? I do not have cable where I live. I currently use a Verizon air card that the hospital I'm employed by maintains. We got out sourced and now I need to set up my own connection and pay for it. However,  no one can tell me data usage so I can tell if the new job offered is going to be worth the expense.  ...

Laboratory Data Web Sites
Dec 11, 2009

I seem to be having a problem with getting the lab data in the right sentence structure can anyone help me out with this problem. Thank you in advance. ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis Lab Data
Apr 26, 2010

Not too familiar with lab tests regarding this diagnosis, but it sounds like the doctor is saying: "T-cells showed WBC of 7,400, T4 162, TK 2,572, CBC: RBC 4, WCB 3,000 at lumbar puncture. The India ink stains were positive for cryptococcus. Acid _____ culture and gram stain were negative, sugar and protein were normal. ...