A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Opti-Scribe??? - LB

Posted: Mar 08, 2011

Anyone know anything about Opti-Scribe?  I have an upcoming interview this week and wondered how the company was to work for. 

Do you possibly mean Opti-Script? If so, I just started with them and so far sm - LTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I love them. It is a smaller company and the people are wonderful! The pay is decent and I particularly love that they do not overhire.

Of course, if there is an Opti-Scribe, never mind. :-)

Good luck with the interview.

you're right! - LB

[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, you are right. It is Opti-Script. I've had 3 interviews this week and one of them was MedScribe. I'm getting my Scripts and Scribes mixed up. Thanks for the info. Hard to make a decision on what is the right fit for me. I've worked for Spheris and SoftScript in years past, so I'm aware of little issues that go on with transcribing employers! Thanks again.

Similar Messages:

Are OSI And Opti-Script The Same Company?? Need Info On Opti-Script
Nov 22, 2009

Can someone please email me priviately about Opti-Script.   I would like current info on what this company is like to work for and what line rate they start at.  Also, do they have any type of incentive pay?   Thanks so much! ...

Cannot Play Wav Files In Windows Media, Byte-Scribe Or Express Scribe. Help???
Mar 03, 2012

I have voice files sent to me that I cannot play in Windows Media or Express Scribe. They will load in ES but show 00:00 duration.  I thought possibly it was an encryption error as they possibly they are coming that way to be because they are secure but I sent to a friend and she can open them and play them.  Windows Media states something about a missing codecs and I have installed if known codecs to man (I am on Windows XP).  They just will not play or show the duration etc.&nbs ...

Thank You, Opti-Script!
Dec 20, 2010

Nice surprise to receive my Christmas gift.  Although I know times are tough for everyone in our industry right now, it's great to work to work for a company that treats MTs well.  It's scary when I read postings on this board, but it makes me very thankful for the best company I've ever worked for.  They're not perfect but they try really hard.  Merry Christmas to all of you, and I hope 2011 is a good year for all of us who work v ...

Opti-Script - PT
May 01, 2014

Do part-timers have to work on the weekend?  I know FT, you have to rotate or be scheduled M-Th, T-Fri.  Thanks in advance!  ...

Opti-Script What Is Up With That? 
Nov 05, 2014

I see Optiscript is hiring and they havent kept their promise of calling the employees they laid off to come back.      ...

Opti-Script - Does Anyone Know What Platform
Nov 23, 2009

they use and how it is to work with? Do they supply equipment? Thank you. ...

Insurance Opti-Script
Jun 09, 2010

Could someone who currently works for Opti-Script tell me how much their insurance is for a family plan?  You can email me if you do not want to post here.  Also is their platform MT friendly?  Good accounts?  Steady work?  Thanks in advance for any information. ...

Anyone Ever Worked At Opti-Script
Jul 21, 2010

Has anyone ever worked at Opti-Script. I tested and passed. ...

Does Anyone Have Information On Opti-Script?
Jan 05, 2012

Does anyone have information on Opti-Script?  Are they hiring?  There's not too much info in the archives.  Any info (good or bad) would be appreciated.  TIA ...

Opti-script - What Is The Skinny On This Co?
Jul 24, 2013

What is the skinny on this co? I see it has already 459 views and the West Coast hasnt even had brkfast.  herds of MTs stampeding from one company's ad to another's.  Thanks.   ...

Opti-Script Information
Jul 25, 2013

Does anyone have any information on Opti-Script?  Would be much appreciated. ...

Feedback On Opti-Script?
Dec 25, 2013

Can anyone give me any feedback on Opti-Script?  I'm thinking of applying with them.  From what I've read, they sound like a pretty decent company to work for.  I'm hoping to hear from some MTs who currently work there or who have worked there in the past.  Any info on this company, good and bad, would be great.   ...

Why Is Opti-Script Running An Ad???
Feb 05, 2014

I tested with Opti-Script less than 2 months ago and I was told that I passed, but that there was a waiting list to be hired and that they would contact me as soon as they had openings.  I just noticed that they posted an ad on Monday for acute care MTs "needed immediately", but I have not heard from them.  I also have a friend who tested with them even before I did and is also on the waiting list, and she hasn't been contacted either.  Why wouldn't they first contact th ...

Opti-Script's 3rd Shift
Feb 21, 2014

Is there anyone out there that has recently been hired for 3rd shift at Opti-Script? I'm thinking about applying. It is a level 5 account, and was wondering how hard this account really is. I don't want to jump out of the frying pan into the fire. The platform is Exeditor, and I really don't know anything about it. Is it productive? Does anyone have any info at all about this account or platform?  TIA ...

Opti-Script - Anyone Started Yet? How Is It Going?
Mar 03, 2014

Anyone start yet? How is it going? Curious to hear if the account is as difficult as some say. Just being nosey!   ...

Nuther Ad For Opti Third Shift
Mar 10, 2014

That was also posted barely a month ago. anyone comment on this subject? With the dozens if not twenties of desperate MTs here, and OPti legendarily held in high esteem, something is missing.     ...

Now The Legendary Opti-Script
May 07, 2014

openings and they are DAY SHIFT?  Don't shake me. Don't wake me.  I am lovin this dream too much.   ...

Opti-Script Posting ?
Jan 12, 2015

Could someone tell me if this is for the account in Florida that they have had for a couple of years, or is this a new account?   Thanks.   ...

Opti-Script - Please Email Me With Info
Nov 22, 2009

If you work for Opti-Script and like it, please email me and tell me about your experience.  Thanks,   JLS ...

Agreed To Take A Position With Opti-Script
Jul 30, 2010

I have agreed to take a position with Opti-Script.  Can anyone provide any recent information about this company good or bad on what to expect with the Dictaphone Ex-Text platform?   Thanks. ...

Any Current Info On Opti-Script?
Jul 25, 2012

I'd like to apply because I don't like where I'm at, but would appreciate any info first.  Thanks ! ...

Opti-Script - Any Information On This Company
Aug 28, 2013

I was just wondering if anyone has any information on this company.  I have seen a few advertisements and their pay/benefits sound almost too good to be true. Any information anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.  ...

Opti-Script - Whether Or Not You Passed Their Test?
Jan 10, 2014

How long did it take after testing to find out whether or not you passed their test? I know I'll be put on the waiting list if I, indeed, passed it. Just curious how many days/weeks after taking it before I'll be informed of the results... ...

Any Recent Info For Opti-Script
Sep 03, 2014

Looking for any recent info for Opti-Script. Thank you! ...

Read So Many Good Things About Opti-Script
Jan 07, 2010

I have read so many good things about Opti-Script - tested recently but no openings right now.  Low turnover rate - which is GOOD!  So I'll wait.....So many slave shop companies out there - I don't want to go that route. Talked with some companies and tested with some.   BTW, one gripe I have - testing for a company - and knowing you did well, but absolutely NO REPLY!!!  Any reputable MT company needs to know this - When an MT applies and tests, THEY ARE WAITING ON A RESPONSE AB ...

Opti-Script Employees? Any Info On This Company?
Jul 26, 2010

Job posting on the job seeker's board.  Any info would be helpful.  Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Have Any Experience With Opti-Script? Any Input Would Be Appreciated. TIA Nm
Jan 21, 2011

x ...

Opti-Script Notifies You If You Pass Their Test Or Not?
May 03, 2011

Does anyone know if Opti-Script notifies you if you pass their test or not?  ...

Tested For Opti-Script 4-5 Days Ago And Have Never Heard Anything
May 05, 2011

I tested for Opti-Script 4-5 days ago and have never heard anything. Do they let you know if you did not pass the test? Their website said someone would notify within 24 hours. ...

Anyone That Tested With Opti-Script Hear Anything Back Yet?
Apr 16, 2012

Anyone that tested with Opti-Script hear anything back yet? ...