A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another Production Coordinator bites the dust at Keystrokes! - Just got the email. nm

Posted: Mar 21, 2011

nm

somehow that does not come as a big - surprise . . . .

[ In Reply To ..]
it seemed to be just a matter of time before that occurred. Only time will tell to see how many fall along with the coordinator . . . .

Who?? I no longer work there....thank goodness! nm - Allysgrandma

[ In Reply To ..]
????

She started a cupcake business with her sister. sm - Not A Secret

[ In Reply To ..]
I was asked to remove this and other posts through email by several KS people. I did not mean to start a war.

is it just me or . . - did i miss something . .

[ In Reply To ..]
ok, can i ask some dumb questions:

1. The cupcake issue - i have no problem with the coordinator leaving, but is it me or does this cupcake statement indicate that "insiders" knew but the general population did not? i can appreciate the annoucement email this person left, but "no secret" sounded insiderish to me, just saying.

2. the 3 coodinators in 3 years . . again, is this revolving door thing? one leaves, someone fills in and then they leave and then someone else fills in and what, they will leave within one year? less-money-but-do-more-work type of attitude? again, just asking . . .

3. Ok, was it me or did i misread that the bigwigs of this company are "obsessive" with this board. um, pardon me, but is that not the icing on the (cup)cake so to speak that the MTSOs monitor this board but think we do not notice?

just some casual observations . . . .

Removing post as being misinterpreted. - Not a Secret

[ In Reply To ..]

You removed it because it identified you! - We know who you are! nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm
Do you really think an MTSO cares enough to post here? - Laughing
[ In Reply To ..]
They could care less about MTs and our worries and concerns. They are too busy actually having lives and vacations. I think if any do look here, it is to laugh at all of us for thinking our opinions matter.
Yes, I know she cares - - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
It was the subject of many discussions we had in the office. Never underestimate how much she cares.
I think most of them do. I know that the company I work for does too. nm - NEMT
[ In Reply To ..]
I think they try to say they don't and pretend it does not bother them, but the owner of the company I work for mentions the posts when they upset her and asks some of us if we know who it is posting. They all care, no matter what they say. I think they try to be tough but they don't like to be talked bad about either personally or about their companies. Just my 2 cents.
I agree. nm - Lowly MT
[ In Reply To ..]
xx
Re: Do you really think an MTSO cares... - vicron50PA
[ In Reply To ..]
Well, if they have any brains (doubtful) they will take a break from all that madcap laughter, vacations, and ''actual lives'' and pay close attention to those ''worries and concerns'' of their skilled employees, you know, the ones possessing sufficient knowledge and experience to produce the work that generates their company's revenue.
Some MTSOs most definitely care, they patrol the boards & - demand negative posts be deleted
[ In Reply To ..]
No idea if Keystrokes does this, but my former MTSO certainly did.
MTSOs have no say in what posts are deleted. SM - Moderator
[ In Reply To ..]
If you have questions or concerns about this, please let me know.

Similar Messages:

Another One Bites The Dust....
May 18, 2012

U.S. Transcription caves to M*Muddle.  Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.  Say it ain't so Joe. ...

Another One Bites The Dust - SS
Mar 12, 2013

Comments?? ...

Another One Bites The Dust.
Oct 21, 2014

Received call from TSM (or whatever they are called now) yesterday that she will be done as of November 18th.  MModal is doing away with too many good ones.  Don't understand their thinking, we will be merged with another BOB, another quality coach will be added, and a scheduling person.  Why not leave it alone!  She mentioned all the good things that will come of this, all I see is bad.  I tried to be optimistic before, but after hearing this, I am not right in the ...

Another One Bites The Dust
Jan 05, 2015

Well just got word that the physical therapy company I work in house for is going point and click.  Inevitable I know.  We have about a month/month and a half.  They are keeping one of us to work the system, make sure everything is correct in it, etc.  So I'm going to start pounding the pavement.  I am thinking of looking for PT front desk work.  Wish me luck. ...

My Return To MQ Bites The Dust
Sep 29, 2011

Several years ago, after working for MQ for a few years, I gave up on them - it was right around the time they introduced the whole cesspool thing and all my work disappeared.  Then, I began working elsewhere and guess what, same boring story, the work dried up.  So, with painful reluctance I came back to MQ and these last few weeks has been one heart-wrenching day after the next.  There's either no work, or I get another hospital with completely different CP instructions or ...

Another WMXer Bites The Dust.
Mar 23, 2012

TE is leaving. ...

Another One Bites The Dust...let Go Today
Aug 17, 2013

PT. Ccm said all PTers being let go due to lack of work. I could tell that she knew that I knew the reason WHY there was a lack of work--offshoring to india. I was at top of tier level btw. Good riddance MM. You saved me from having to quit, which I planned on doing very soon as I was sick of working for such a sh____, greedy, unethical company. ...

So The Incentive Plan Bites The Dust. Now What?
Mar 15, 2010

I guess what it's saying is that we will get raises instead, based on how we did in Jan/Feb?  Oh you mean the two months that I had little to NO WORK?  How do we know if we're getting a raise anyway?  Is the Raise Fairy going to hit us with a wand and tell us? ...

Got Last Advance Mag Today. Another One Bites The Dust.
Apr 15, 2010

There is an article about the future of MT profession, which I didn't read yet.   I am almost afraid to.  ...

Another One Bites The Dust - Accentus Acquired By Nuance.
Nov 20, 2012

to really get out of this field.     sigh ...... ...

TAA Info For MQ'ers, Call NJ TAA Coordinator
Oct 04, 2010

I lefit MQ a few weeks ago and filed for unemployment sending a large amount of background documents/emails/paystubs, etc., to document that the job had changed, people were being laid off, work gone to India, etc. I've been trying to work with the local TAA person, but he is more confused than I am, but he did give me info with the phone number of my state's TAA rep, who called me right back and said since MQ is a NJ company I had to contact THEIR TAA coordinator, in the NJ Dept ...

CCM Vs Quality Team Coordinator
Sep 06, 2012

This invariably happens to me.  Whenever I have a question about format I send the same question to both my CCM and QTC and get back 2 different answers.  Can't win if you do, can't win if you don't. ...

Just Got A Call Back From TAA Regional Coordinator
Jan 19, 2010

Rosemary called me back just now.  She contacted the Federal Office.  The Fed Office is going to contact ALL STATE COORDINATORS to clarify them on this TAA program for MQ employees. If you can prove with pay stubs that YOUR PAY HAS DECREASED with MQ during all the changes going on with CBay buying MQ and sending increasing amounts of OUR work to India -- YOU ARE ELIGIBLE EVEN IF YOU ARE STILL WORKING.  I told her I lost about 800 dollars a pay since they eliminated my departmen ...

Regional Team Lead = Work Flow Coordinator??
Nov 24, 2009

Does anybody else get this impression?  Or am I misunderstanding what this position is all about?  All I know is, I have a weird sense of deja vu about it, like I've heard about this job before but with a different title. ...

Another One Bit The Dust
Mar 02, 2011

Are there any companies that are offering transcription only jobs that are descent.  I was full time at home and now am struggling with VR, etc. ...

What Is The Best Way To Get Some Bites On A Job. Nm
Jul 12, 2014

nm ...

Three Of My Accounts Bit The Dust!
Aug 30, 2010

So, I had work. No problems.  Then, a few months ago, the work started coming in slowly.  Then, I started receiving NO JOBS AVAILABLE here and there.  Then, the NO JOBS AVAILABLE started being constant, even at 11PM and 2AM.  Knew something was going on.  Found out 3 of my accounts are gone.  Went to India.  I was worried about my manager and what would happen to him and the rest of the MT's working on the other accounts, but comes to find out, the manage ...

Transcend Bites!
Jun 02, 2010

Why do you continue to paint yourselves in such a negative light?  So that the owner can get her jollies by coming here to see how many lives she has ruined today and try to bait that poor MT into a debate online?  You people have NO CLASS.  I have never worked for Transcend nor would I ever after what I have been reading on these boards the past couple of months. I hope you go out of business.  That is the least you deserve.  You are the worst of the worse out there.&n ...

FIESA Bites The Big One
Jan 02, 2014

Need I say more?  ...

Is It Mucous Secretions And Mucus Production Or Mucous Production?
Mar 11, 2013

Is it mucous secretions and mucus production or mucous production? ...

From Medical Transcriptionist To Medical Coordinator
May 19, 2011

Where can I get information about transitioning from a medical transcriptionist to a medical coordinator? ...

PRODUCTION PAY
Nov 02, 2009

I would like to know how MTSO's get away with paying MTs and MT editors not hourly, not salary, but solely on how much they produce like they are working on an "assembly line"!!!  Being paid on how much one produces is "pathetic" and is not paying MTs/Editors based on their "knowledge, skill, or experience", and I think is an injustice to the medical transcription profession as a whole. What happens also when an MT/editor works over 40 hours per week.  By federal ...

Production Req'ts
Sep 06, 2012

Does the company you work for have production requirements?  I've never worked with any, but we were just informed that some are coming and that the industry standard is 150+ lines/hr.  I could do 150/hr on a good day, but if there are not a lot of reports available, it would be very hard.  Just looking for others who work with production req'ts and how you cope.  Thanks for your feedback. ...

Well, I'm Under The Gun For My Production.
Sep 14, 2012

I'm at stage 2 now. I've got a conference call for my verbal warning next week. Problem is - I have been in the 'cesspool' for months now. One day I (and apparently everyone else in my group) suddenly had next to no more work from my primary accounts. The account has very apparently gone overseas. Every once in a while 1 report will show up, so I am sure MM has not lost that account. I can see a lone job show up every once in a while in DQM. Since then, I have had no ...

QC Going To Production?
Feb 21, 2015

Is there a date set yet for when QC will be on production? My thought is, if they are going to this and do MLS work as well when no QC available, Nuance probably has to figure out some fancy grid work to figure their pay on this as well. Nuance still hiring like crazy, offering sign on bonuses, recruiting off different web sites, and then some of us sit with OOW, at least on the US only accounts. The last few weeks it has been VERY regular that we run into OOW.  Not even offered to w ...

Why Does It Always End Up Being About Production? SM
Mar 08, 2015

I have never been a top producer, but I have always been consistent and have excellent quality.  All the MTSOs say they want quality but it seems to inevitably come down to producing that line count, no matter what variables come into play, bad dictators, just a bad day, lots of short reports, etc.  All they want is that 250-260 lines edited per day.  I realize there have to be standards and goals but it just seems that in the past copule of years, especially when I worked for Nua ...

Production
Apr 27, 2015

Are there any companies that have any type of incentive plan anymore?  I know several used to have production levels with incentive for reaching different levels but are there any of them left out there anymore? ...

Health Ins. And Production
Nov 09, 2009

If you don't make your production in any given pay period, do they drop your insurance?   Do they give you a warning? ...

Why Is It When You Are Having A Great Production Day,
Jun 07, 2010

the work seems to disappear? I was doing over 400 lph and now no work. This happens every time I have great lph. Can companies do a switch-a-rooney, keeping the work away from people or can the platform be 'fixed' that if you hit a certain lph, no work will download to you? I'm really curious about this. I've been watching this happen for a couple months now. ...

Impossible To Keep Up Production
Jul 11, 2010

I transcribe reports, do ASR reports and I also do MME work.   I find it impossible when I an constantly "switching gears" every day on 5-6 accounts to maintain a decent production.  How can anyone keep up with knowing all the CP's and keeping track of all the details of each account plus do the production we are supposed to do?  If someone has a suggestion, let me know.  We keep getting all these e-mails from QC regarding a complaint from a customer ...