A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another one bites the dust - Accentus acquired by Nuance. - This might be the kick I need ..

Posted: Nov 20, 2012

to really get out of this field.  

sigh ......

Accentus Acquired by Nuance - Nancy

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm an IC with Accentus Canada and just got word of this today. I'm waiting to see what fallout happens up here. I love what I do and hope it continues.

This industry is totally unregulated, out of control. - Monopolies, sweatshop labor, offshoring. PURE EVIL

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Nuance Acquired Accentus
Nov 20, 2012

To Accentus employees: My condolences. ...

Another One Bites The Dust....
May 18, 2012

U.S. Transcription caves to M*Muddle.  Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.  Say it ain't so Joe. ...

Another One Bites The Dust - SS
Mar 12, 2013

Comments?? ...

Another One Bites The Dust.
Oct 21, 2014

Received call from TSM (or whatever they are called now) yesterday that she will be done as of November 18th.  MModal is doing away with too many good ones.  Don't understand their thinking, we will be merged with another BOB, another quality coach will be added, and a scheduling person.  Why not leave it alone!  She mentioned all the good things that will come of this, all I see is bad.  I tried to be optimistic before, but after hearing this, I am not right in the ...

Another One Bites The Dust
Jan 05, 2015

Well just got word that the physical therapy company I work in house for is going point and click.  Inevitable I know.  We have about a month/month and a half.  They are keeping one of us to work the system, make sure everything is correct in it, etc.  So I'm going to start pounding the pavement.  I am thinking of looking for PT front desk work.  Wish me luck. ...

My Return To MQ Bites The Dust
Sep 29, 2011

Several years ago, after working for MQ for a few years, I gave up on them - it was right around the time they introduced the whole cesspool thing and all my work disappeared.  Then, I began working elsewhere and guess what, same boring story, the work dried up.  So, with painful reluctance I came back to MQ and these last few weeks has been one heart-wrenching day after the next.  There's either no work, or I get another hospital with completely different CP instructions or ...

Another WMXer Bites The Dust.
Mar 23, 2012

TE is leaving. ...

Another One Bites The Dust...let Go Today
Aug 17, 2013

PT. Ccm said all PTers being let go due to lack of work. I could tell that she knew that I knew the reason WHY there was a lack of work--offshoring to india. I was at top of tier level btw. Good riddance MM. You saved me from having to quit, which I planned on doing very soon as I was sick of working for such a sh____, greedy, unethical company. ...

So The Incentive Plan Bites The Dust. Now What?
Mar 15, 2010

I guess what it's saying is that we will get raises instead, based on how we did in Jan/Feb?  Oh you mean the two months that I had little to NO WORK?  How do we know if we're getting a raise anyway?  Is the Raise Fairy going to hit us with a wand and tell us? ...

Got Last Advance Mag Today. Another One Bites The Dust.
Apr 15, 2010

There is an article about the future of MT profession, which I didn't read yet.   I am almost afraid to.  ...

Another Production Coordinator Bites The Dust At Keystrokes!
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Zylomed Acquired By Accentus - Good Or Bad???
Nov 02, 2010

nm ...

TTS Has Been Acquired By Nuance?
Jan 09, 2014

Hello, Does anyone know if TTS has been acquired by Nuance? TIA ...

FYI - COMPANIES NUANCE ACQUIRED
Jun 12, 2014

Just found this. Scan down to see all of the acquisitions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuance_Communications ...

Heard Nuance Acquired Probity
Aug 28, 2013

A friend who works for Probity says they were informed today they were sold to Nuance.  I checked Google and there is no official report of this yet, but thought I would warn anyone applying to Probity trying to get away from Pukenance! ...

Wow...Nuance Acquired Probity? Look Out MModal..
Aug 29, 2013

I can't wait to see who wins the war and which one is left standing.  Two classic examples of money hungry, worthless management companies I have EVER worked at.  I hope they BOTH wind up in the trash can bankrupt.  I only wish MTs could band together and make that happen sooner rather than later.  This is all just so senseless.  Ruination of lives..... ...

FutureNet Technologies Acquired By Nuance?
Dec 05, 2014

FutureNet Technologies acquired by Nuance? ...

Has Nuance Acquired Future-Net (California), Sten-Tel Catuogno Or MDNetwork?
Jan 02, 2015

Does anybody know if the companies mentioned will be absorbed or had been bought by Nuance recently? ...

Nuance Or Accentus?
Mar 22, 2012

I was offered a job at both places.  From what I've read on here, neither one sounds particularly great.  So....which one would you work at and why? ...

Accentus Or Nuance?
Jun 14, 2012

Applied at both.  Do they both pay 4 cpl for editing?  ...

Nuance Or Accentus? Which Would You Rather?
Jun 25, 2012

I'm at one and hate it, looking to accept position at the other. ...

Currently At Accentus, Soon To Be Nuance
Nov 27, 2012

Does Nuance alllow benefits for part-timers? I'm sure there is no 12-hour window. Do they even employer part-timers. TIA! ...

Accentus-Nuance
Jul 23, 2014

Any pros or cons for working for this company?  I did check the archives, but not much recent.  I am open to the good and the bad.  Thank you in advance for the suggestions.   ...

With Nuance, You Were Only Ever Acquired To Be "liquidated."
Nov 07, 2014

Fiesa is the tool whereby they accomplish this without having to fire all but a few...because most MTs exposed to it quit in frustration first. IT IS THEIR PLAN AND WAS ALL ALONG. And THIS is the reason many of us still get on here and try to warn away anyone even considering hiring on. Please help spread this horror story around the industry! ...

Nuance Purchased Accentus
Nov 20, 2012

In case you haven't seen it on the other boards, just announced this morning. Accentus is actually Canadian company.  I have to wonder about monopoly laws, but maybe with them being Canadian it won't matter?  There is no place to run....Accentus had its problems, but the insurance was good and I was on an account that was 75% straight transcription, making 10 for straight, 6.5 VR....sigh...time to jump from this sinking ship of transcription :( I do believe in the end it wil ...

Nuance/Transcend/Accentus
Dec 08, 2012

As a Transcender being taken over by Nuance, I am appalled that we have received no word about anything other than we will start with a time clock. No word about how we will be compensated, only "rumors" which I am sick of. Now I see Accentus is still hiring, advertising and advertising a "holiday bonus". Well, I want a holiday bonus. I am affraid they are not telling us "facts" just to keep everyone from quitting at on time. ...

Is Accentus Part Of Nuance?
Apr 03, 2013

Is Accentus part of Nuance? ...

Nuance/Formerly Accentus - Formerly Zylomed
Nov 25, 2013

Has anyone on the clinic side (Formerly Zylomed) of things heard anything at all about some of the things posted here on the Nuance board?  Also, other questions are: 1) The only thing I've been hearing for months is that things "on our side" (meaning the Formerly Zylomed folks) will stay the same - that we'll keep our own exclusives, etc.  Has anyone else heard that or heard anything different?  2)  Does anyone know what will become of current ICs?  Will the ...

Breitner Vs Accentus/Nuance
Jun 11, 2014

Can anybody give any feedback, good or bad, with these 2 companies? I have an offer from both, trying to decide which would be better. Thanks. ...

Please Compare Nuance With Accentus, If You Have Worked For Both
Sep 01, 2012

As little or as much info as you want is certainly appreciated.  Whatever you have time to post.  Thank you so much.  ...