A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

So the Incentive Plan bites the dust. Now what? - UNhappy camper

Posted: Mar 15, 2010

I guess what it's saying is that we will get raises instead, based on how we did in Jan/Feb?  Oh you mean the two months that I had little to NO WORK?  How do we know if we're getting a raise anyway?  Is the Raise Fairy going to hit us with a wand and tell us?

where did you hear this? - misinformed

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought this new stuff just started. Why would they base a raise off of what we did in Jan/Feb.

And what is looked at? Lines, submission to QA, audit scores?????

How will they figure who gets what?

I just got the email on this, maybe 10 minutes ago. - UNhappy camper

[ In Reply To ..]
I have no idea how they would base it, I just know I worked very little those 2 months because I've been in NJA hell.

The email says they base it on - people who

[ In Reply To ..]
earned incentives in January and February.

If you qualify, you will get a separate email telling you what your increase will be.

Leaves me out considering I never had enough work to even come close to earning any incentives those two months.

And what happens after April 1st when there are no more monthly incentives? Do those of us who didn't qualify this time have absolutely no hope of ever getting a rate increase?

Got a separate e-mail informing me of rate increase for base and ASR - feisty1

[ In Reply To ..]
miniscule that it is . . .

I got nothin'. Just the note saying it's over. - pathetic!

[ In Reply To ..]
I wanna cry.

Incentive Plan bites the dust - whatever

[ In Reply To ..]
There is some how another screwing in this for the MT.

Such bullcrap! - No more monthly incentives.

[ In Reply To ..]
Instead, we will get line rate increases for employees who have demonstrated high performance by earning incentives under the Monthly Incentive Program during the months of January and February 2010.

Well I am out. January and February were the most horrible months for me in 22 years. Unbelievable. Plus I was told no rate increase for me, even though my last rate increase (RAISE) was in 1999. They say I high on the totem pole and that was back 10 years ago. Unbelievable. Counting the months when I am finished with schooling and getting out of this sweat job.

First raise in can't remember when - Lineman

[ In Reply To ..]
Wow - this is the first raise I have gotten in at least 10 years. Did some calculating and it probably will be slightly less than I was getting in incentive pay but at least I didn't lose it all.

Happy for you. As I posted above, no raise since 1999. - Based it all these last 2 months only.

[ In Reply To ..]
I had no jobs available and they do not care. Just spoke to my manager and she said I did not reach my full 24 hours because of no jobs available. So no raise again, plus too high on the totem pole which I strongly do not believe that.
Pitiful Raise - Angry MQ Prisoner
[ In Reply To ..]
Mine was the first raise EVER in the 8 years I've been with this company. I'm disgusted with it. My CCM held a conference call and got very testy with us for complaining about being docked 3 CPL for too much going to QA...then informed us the next week she's leaving the company. At least she got out!
Never got incentive - sick and tired
[ In Reply To ..]
Never got incentive. Always "heard" about it. Work 40 hours. Produce more than my 1200 required lines a day. Never saw a dime.
Just sayin - Just sayin what I heard
[ In Reply To ..]
I heard if you wanted a raise prior, you had to specifically ASK for one; otherwise, it sure wouldn't be offered or considered. I checked the policies and it said the same on MQC
Raise Request - Fed Up
[ In Reply To ..]
I asked for a raise 2 years ago and they told me my QA submission rate was too high, so I worked on it with someone from QA helping me and I still never got a raise. In the last 2 months I haven't even been working on my primary account to qualify for the bonus. They should base a raise on quarterly audits. I've never been below 98%. In fact, I had one that was 100%. Why don't they give raises for that?
no raise if at top of tier rate no matter what - no$MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I have been asking for a raise for YEARS and have been told they can't do it because I am at the top of the tier rate. Well, MQ, raise the tier rate scales then- the Harmonization booklet came out 4 years ago- do you not think cost of living has gone up since then!?

This "raise" today was a joke, they raised my typing per line, but barely raised my ASR. What do you think I do more of? Yep ASR. Gee an extra 0.005 per ASR line! Wow. I made more off the bonus.
If that amount you put is right, that is - Just Sayin
[ In Reply To ..]
half a cent a line for ASR. That's pretty good if you ask me, compared to what other people got. Wish mine was that much. So if you do 1200 a day, that would be $6 more a day.
Too many zeros for me to calculate - no$MT
[ In Reply To ..]
I apologize if I didn't put enough zeros in after the decimal. That would be 5/100 of a cent raise not half cent. Not $6 but 60 cents calculated out for 1200 lines or 7.5 cents an hour. Once again, Wow!
I heard the same thing. I have asked every year - BULLCRAP
[ In Reply To ..]
for the last 5 years. Same bullcrap, I make too much OR there is a pay freeze and I definitely deserve one, however, we will have to ask again when the pay freeze is over.

Well guess what? That darn pay freeze has been going on for 5 years!!

Thanks for posting, but I do ask. No way in heck I am going to sit back and play like a dumb-dumb and not say anything. I have been at this for 25 years.

Coming soon - a way to eliminate holiday pay - sm - Confuzzeled

[ In Reply To ..]
I bet they're working on that one as we speak.

I'm thrilled for those of you who managed to get your hours in and get bonuses. Exactly what do the rest of us have to strive for now? Nada

Exactly! Right there with you Confuzzeled. - Maverick

[ In Reply To ..]
I am beginning to have nothing left in me, but an I DO NOT CARE ATTITUDE! This company has sucked me dry. Beyond the anger, beyond hope, beyond thinking things positively, just blue, no emotion and no strive.

They may not be feeling the crunch just yet, but they will be. - You can count on it.

[ In Reply To ..]
It took my service are a while to be whittled down and the work to dry up, but it eventually did.

All the ones acting like they are untouchable are in for a rude surprise.

You are right. This is just one stage in many for the shrinking of MQ. You can bet they have everything planned out for the next 5 years at least.

It all started with that whole MME scam. THey were just setting up QA to swallow that crap just so they could get rid of that department. I still can't figure out why the heck the CTL was even created? Honestly, I have been with MQ a couple decades and I think the CTL position holds the record for the shortest lived position in MQ history.

I am sure there is more to come. I too just don't want to wake up in the mornings any more. MQ gets me down, way down.

Similar Messages:

Another One Bites The Dust....
May 18, 2012

U.S. Transcription caves to M*Muddle.  Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.  Say it ain't so Joe. ...

Another One Bites The Dust - SS
Mar 12, 2013

Comments?? ...

Another One Bites The Dust.
Oct 21, 2014

Received call from TSM (or whatever they are called now) yesterday that she will be done as of November 18th.  MModal is doing away with too many good ones.  Don't understand their thinking, we will be merged with another BOB, another quality coach will be added, and a scheduling person.  Why not leave it alone!  She mentioned all the good things that will come of this, all I see is bad.  I tried to be optimistic before, but after hearing this, I am not right in the ...

Another One Bites The Dust
Jan 05, 2015

Well just got word that the physical therapy company I work in house for is going point and click.  Inevitable I know.  We have about a month/month and a half.  They are keeping one of us to work the system, make sure everything is correct in it, etc.  So I'm going to start pounding the pavement.  I am thinking of looking for PT front desk work.  Wish me luck. ...

My Return To MQ Bites The Dust
Sep 29, 2011

Several years ago, after working for MQ for a few years, I gave up on them - it was right around the time they introduced the whole cesspool thing and all my work disappeared.  Then, I began working elsewhere and guess what, same boring story, the work dried up.  So, with painful reluctance I came back to MQ and these last few weeks has been one heart-wrenching day after the next.  There's either no work, or I get another hospital with completely different CP instructions or ...

Another WMXer Bites The Dust.
Mar 23, 2012

TE is leaving. ...

Another One Bites The Dust...let Go Today
Aug 17, 2013

PT. Ccm said all PTers being let go due to lack of work. I could tell that she knew that I knew the reason WHY there was a lack of work--offshoring to india. I was at top of tier level btw. Good riddance MM. You saved me from having to quit, which I planned on doing very soon as I was sick of working for such a sh____, greedy, unethical company. ...

Got Last Advance Mag Today. Another One Bites The Dust.
Apr 15, 2010

There is an article about the future of MT profession, which I didn't read yet.   I am almost afraid to.  ...

Another Production Coordinator Bites The Dust At Keystrokes!
Mar 21, 2011

nm ...

Another One Bites The Dust - Accentus Acquired By Nuance.
Nov 20, 2012

to really get out of this field.     sigh ...... ...

Incentive Plan
Feb 07, 2012

I was told there was an incentive plan with M*Modal/MQ.  Any information would be appreciated.   Thanks ...new to M*Modal ...

Does Axolotl Have An Incentive Plan?
Jul 28, 2010

Hi--have seen mixed opinions about Axolotl from this board, especially lately. Considering switching from my current company as the M-Modal is awful and line count is suffering a lot because of it. What I'd like to know is: - Does Axolotl have an incentive plan based on lines produced? - Are full time employees required to work 40 hours a week and stick to a set-in-stone schedule, and are you required to work a weekend day? - Is there plenty of work to go around and i ...

New Nuance Incentive Plan
Jan 12, 2012

What I pleasant surprise on my pay stub. Love the new incentive plan! ...

Accentus Pay And Incentive Plan
Jul 19, 2012

Does anybody know what Accentus pay scale is? Or what their incentive plan is like? Any information on the company is welcome as well.  Thanks in advance! ...

For Those Of You Who Have An Incentive Plan, Where Do The Tiers Start? Sm
Jun 28, 2013

The company I am with requires 175 lph minimum, then if you do 275 lph you get 1/4 cent extra and then at 325 you get another 1/4. This is all straight typing. Maybe I'm just in one of my dissatisfied moods, but it doesn't seem like much extra -- at their top tier you'd only make 1/2 cent more per line. Maybe I have it great and just don't realize it. ...

Is The Incentive Plan For Part-time Employees, Too? Sm
Dec 11, 2012

Someone chatted online during the meeting that the incentive program is for full-time employees only? Is this true? I'm part-time but can make the lines in at least Tier 2.  ...

With New Plan STM Stated 35% Of Our Team Would C Increase With New Comp Plan
Dec 04, 2014

This means 65% will see decrease and/or paid minimum wage. They are touting this as the great new comp  (local Burger King is advertising job for $10/hour).  Anyone find out if the QC percentage is just for blanks or include all sent to QA including Audio issues, etc, and will EQA be included.  Also, trying to figure out our pay from week to week is going to be a pain.  I am going to see how this new comp plan works out, but since the conference call, I'm not feeling pos ...

Another One Bit The Dust
Mar 02, 2011

Are there any companies that are offering transcription only jobs that are descent.  I was full time at home and now am struggling with VR, etc. ...

What Is The Best Way To Get Some Bites On A Job. Nm
Jul 12, 2014

nm ...

Three Of My Accounts Bit The Dust!
Aug 30, 2010

So, I had work. No problems.  Then, a few months ago, the work started coming in slowly.  Then, I started receiving NO JOBS AVAILABLE here and there.  Then, the NO JOBS AVAILABLE started being constant, even at 11PM and 2AM.  Knew something was going on.  Found out 3 of my accounts are gone.  Went to India.  I was worried about my manager and what would happen to him and the rest of the MT's working on the other accounts, but comes to find out, the manage ...

Transcend Bites!
Jun 02, 2010

Why do you continue to paint yourselves in such a negative light?  So that the owner can get her jollies by coming here to see how many lives she has ruined today and try to bait that poor MT into a debate online?  You people have NO CLASS.  I have never worked for Transcend nor would I ever after what I have been reading on these boards the past couple of months. I hope you go out of business.  That is the least you deserve.  You are the worst of the worse out there.&n ...

FIESA Bites The Big One
Jan 02, 2014

Need I say more?  ...

Incentive... What's That?
Aug 18, 2010

Whenever we are asked to help, there is no incentive offered.  I never thought of it at all, until I started reading some random posts below about getting incentive.  Hmmm I always let them know I am happy to help, was that dumb of me to say that?  Did I screw myself out of ever getting an incentive?  or maybe not all companies offer it to begin with. oh well. ...

Really, If There Is An Incentive Going On,
Sep 24, 2010

which I would never know since I can't get into MQ Central, then why have I had NJA for the past half hour?  Who comes up with these bright ideas???  What a joke! ...

Incentive - I Don't Get It
Jan 14, 2011

The way it looks to me, they give me a target to hit over 4 days, which (I don't need the particulars of how they arrived at it, but I get them anyway) pretty much reflects my daily average.  Okay so now I work all day today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday, making my average each day and THEN, at the end of Monday, if I'm able to get in another 100 lines, I will get 3 cents for those 100 lines???  So I work all day on my two days off for 3 dollars?  Have I got that straight ...

Incentive And OT
Jan 30, 2011

Ok guys having a brain fart......I know it is incentive weekend or whatever, but does that mean they want you JUST to work your regular hours or are you to do OT if at all possible. ...

2-Day Incentive
Sep 29, 2011

Check e-mail.  Two-day incentive in place due to high backlogs. (Only after you hit an impossible number though.) ...

Yay! Another Incentive!
Mar 16, 2012

Just like they did last year and I think the year before that.  They will have pretty much an incentive every week to get the backlog all pristine, whether or not there is a lot of work.  Because of this, if you participate in trying to reach this incentive, your goal each time will be higher and higher, to the point of unreachable.   Dirty tricks. ...

Here's What I Do As Far As Incentive Pay....
May 01, 2012

First, let me say I have 30 years experience as a MT, but this is my first experience with editing.  That said, I hate editing except it does give my arms a break.  I can maintain 99% QA and low QC score.  What I can't do is a zillion lines per hours.  I used to make well over $40,000/year before internet came into this field and then the editing.  This year I'll be luckly to make over $2?,000 which just sucks. The incentive plan is just plain stupid.  It ...

Incentive?
Jun 29, 2012

What exactly is this incentive thing? I just know it's used in the same sentence as "they're may be NJA" in the email I got! ...