Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision nightmare - It just continues on

Posted: Oct 26th, 2021 - 12:07 pm In Reply to: No, it isn't just you - Chittytyper

That company is the devil! How anyone can even say it was decent is delusional. None of them are decent, if they were, we would make decent money, not do all the free work that is required and if you make a critical error doing the free work, you are penalized.

I too left that company and all of the others that I have tried desperately to work for in the past 2 years. Fluency is another joke and horrible to work in. The dictation is beyond belief at times with the ESLs, etc.

This is not a job in any sense of the word and even if you loved transcription work at one time, you could not possibly still feel that way. I know I don't. I will never go back to it.

The lies are over the top as well, new accounts, lost accounts, all the work that needs to be done, we're helping the patients (that one kills me) and so on.

Don't support these slave drivers, move on, no matter what. There are so many alternatives out there, you just have to finally make the decision to not work for them any longer and take their abuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)