Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Precision - Been there

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2021 - 11:28 am In Reply to: Precision - MT69

Even though I stopped working there almost 3 months ago, I just stopped, didn't contact them, I still get those emails about QA and it makes me so happy I left.

Yes, quit and find a real job. It took me way too long to finally wise up and get out of the house and away from the computer to find something that was an employee position. You cannot believe the relief I felt. I tried to hang on and do MT work as supplement, but couldn't stand it. I just had enough. I work extra now and then and it more than makes up for the supplemental income I was getting with MT work.

Those companies are horrible and I wish they would be run out of business by no one working for them.

Just find a job and walk away from it? Don't even give the courtesy of a resignation, unless you just want to tell them to go to hades!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)