Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

What a waste of time and effort - apply to a posted job - and find out it is not even real SM

Posted: Oct 18th, 2019 - 3:17 pm

Seeing a great job posted, get all hopeful,  encouraged,  fluff up the resume,  spend time on a really good cover letter and send it in. 

Then find out the position isn't even available.  

That self-serving old hag posting all kind of outdated job listings on her FB page isn't doing anyone any favors.   All she's doing is pimping her school by posting old, outdated,  or not even valid job opportunities and encouraging people to join her school so they can get those good  (fake)  jobs. 

As well as she's a despicable, sneaky piece of work copying people's comments off other pages and posting on her own.  

I know people say they have gotten jobs off her page or off the indeed site,  but she's completely despicable to post old and outdated information and waste people's time.

Yes, I realize I should have contacted the company first to see if the job was even real, but how many of us jump right on those ads immediately  to apply so we can get our foot in the door hopefully first and be the one hired. 

Lesson learned -  call the company and check first.  

MTSOs have no shame, no sense of ethics or honor or even common decency.  None of them at all.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)