Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Mayo Clinic-400 plus MTs gone - redmaj

Posted: Sep 6th, 2018 - 4:20 pm In Reply to: Mayo Clinic - 400 plus MTs gone - FloridaMT

Ugh What is EPIC-a company? Not sure about Mayo Clinic-they outsourced to a company, and then EPIC (?). Ya'll will get unemployment,but really big deal. A tiny bandade for while. A MAJOR one if you are the only one working. I would love to know how much a hospital is saving. In-house knows the docs, FEWER mistakes and if, you could grab or call the doctor in the hospital! When I think of these companies, MTs are low on the pole, then QA ?, who read your reports and always find something damn thing even if a commma in the wrong place. Then shift leads, at least 3 to 4 per shift? And up and up that ladder to the owners. Keep the work in house! Again, would love to know how and why this started-voice rec? Yea, the last hospital I worked at we had it-of course it was way worse than it is now. Very sophisticated now. But, I would love to see the numbers on that one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)