Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I wouldn't put it past Nuance - minions

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 7:25 pm In Reply to: Your thinking is what sunk our ship - ranks a rot - Knowingbetterdoingbetter

to pretend to be MTs on this board and say crazy, stupid things to make us all look bad. Some posts are obviously inflammatory, denigrating and would provoke anyone to respond. We just have no idea who's posting. They can paint us all with the same crazy, desperate, unprofessional, whining brush and ruin any kind of credibility we might have. I have to wonder what any outsider looking at this board is going to think of us. Will they take us or our concerns seriously? I cringe when I read the Yahoo board. They're not exactly adults over there, but some of us (?) sunk to their level too. Makes us all look bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)