Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Even before this incident people have been complaining about FIESA - Right now the biggest reason

Posted: Aug 12th, 2017 - 6:40 am In Reply to: FINALLY, somebody making some sense - tlt

I don't believe Nuance and don't trust this company stems from the crazy heavy penalties for one mistake. This is no quality program. I am not allowed to listen to the report in question for context yet lose $150 in a paycheck for one. When I leave, and it won't be long, I intend to show the grid and FIESA to a lawyer with a great accountant. I have explained it to professional adults in my family and none of them can believe that Nuance can regularly do this to their employees. You seem to suggest that we are just now complaining about FIESA because Nuance failed to pay the promised rate for work that has already been done, but we have been complaining about it for a long time, and the current situation is just another way that Nuance has not paid us what we have earned. Employees may have been more understanding or less angry when this happened if we hadn't already been subjected to this treatment with the tool that Nuance calls FIESA. For me, it IS the reason I don't believe them now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)