Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Your thinking is what sunk our ship - ranks a rot - Knowingbetterdoingbetter

Posted: Aug 11th, 2017 - 7:10 pm In Reply to: We need to stop the whining and bickering -- it makes us look like unprofessional losers...!!! - dl

Who looks like an idiot? How exactly do we "proceed as professionals" when we worked and were not paid? Did you work? Were you paid? What would YOU do if you were not paid? Would you be mad? If you got mad would you want me to call you an idiot? LosersS? I worked very hard, overtime, weekends, because the kids I was typing for and their parents deserved their information. I am neither an idiot NOR a loser. I will stop protesting when I am paid what I am due. If management can see this - so much the better. I am not stupid, nor are the other posters stupid. There is a stupid person, but it is not us. If we would have protested our wages and our treatment long ago, maybe this profession would not be in the handbasket headed to hell that it is in. As for me, I want to hear what my fellow MTs have to say and they have ever right to say it. If it is offensive to you, I suggest you go somewhere else. We have every right to communicate and we have every right to protest unfair treatment and perhaps fraud. ANY group - McDonald's workers, auto workers, IT workers, would have thrown a bigger fit if they were promised pay and did not receive it. What planet exactly do you reside on? SO how about YOU STOW IT. I want to people to get what is due them. You want to look good for NUANCE MANAGEMENT?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)